Beginners - August 2013 (Page 47)

Visual Studio TFS 2012 / 2013

I'd like to create a group for those beginners that use VS 2012 or 2013 or 2010 with ServicePack1 to create a Team Foundation Server
[1 reply] : anyone? (by Filip Cvetko)
<cerrno> Header File

Hello, I'm wondering what <cerrno> or <errno.h> does and how is it implemented into the code itself
[3 replies] Last: you dont throw errors in c, which is what errno is. in c, you have to ... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
by oOo
String array keeps resetting

When debugging, I found out that once setLetter() (class Game) sets the value to letter array, it gets reset once it's out of the function checkPlay(). So show...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry, didn't see your reply. I pretty much did exactly what you said ... (by oOo)
by fuat
loop problem

Hi everyone,I have a question to you. I have a robot class and I am trying to write program that based on this class. Through this class, I can create little ro...
[1 reply] : Your program can only do one thing at a time. You can only make it... (by AbstractionAnon)
How do i do this?

Hi, how can i write a program that prints out this.. ***** **** *** ** * with the user inputting the top number to start off from. Thanks
[5 replies] Last: Another: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> void print_stars( co... (by Lowest0ne)
printing matrix in a square form

Ok guys..nice weekend to all you of this forum. let's say i have a 2d matrix or a 2d vector... how do i make it print in a rectangular form?...so i have a matri...
[5 replies] Last: std::vector<std::vector<int>> v = { { 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, }, { 7, ... (by vlad from moscow)
Finding the Mode - Range Error

Hello, I'm trying to make a program that inputs positive integers and finds the mode. It may be unnecessarily long and complex, but here it is. #include "...
[7 replies] Last: By the way you simply substituted one bug for another bug. for (siz... (by vlad from moscow)
C++ Compilers for OS X

I recently moved from a PC to a Mac and have been having trouble finding a compiler for Eclipse. I'm using OS X Snow Leopard, so I can't download Xcode from the...
[12 replies] Last: I checked again just now and I am still able to download the file. I ... (by kevinkjt2000)
by aggsyb
Console Code App to Windows Forms

Hey, I have a fully functioning console app, I would like to turn it into an app with a UI. Using VC++ I have created a simple UI and done a bit of research to ...
[no replies]
by Dineo
Please help, With Julian format

Good day guys, Could you please help with adding the days In my array, because im not getting the correct answer. An ie. user types in 27 3. Output should ...
[1 reply] : Loop while Why??? Try this code. /* int counter = 0; while... (by ar2007)
I Don't Know What to Write for the Title, HELP!!

So i'm doing this: "Write a program that asks the user to type an integer N and compute u(N) defined with : u(0)=3 u(n+1)=3*u(n)+4" from: http://en.wikibooks....
[2 replies] Last: You should use a function instead of the array that is used by you inc... (by vlad from moscow)
Copy C'tor&Ass. op

I had this exercise during my lecture, The answer are in the comments, I had 2 which I did not understand, and the question is showed in the comment. ...
[15 replies] Last: @IrarI Vlad: Why doesn't it call the Ass.op after converting the ... (by vlad from moscow)
Interfaces

Hi, i'm pretty new to c++ i usually code in c# but i wanted to learn more about c++ so i'm writing a small game. i want to make it able to render in directx...
[2 replies] Last: This was a setup more to prove a point, how do i accomplish this, I mi... (by Precious roy)
what does CALLBACK do?

When I declare a callback like LRESULT WndProc(...) and i make a conversion like this wcex.lpfnWndProc = (WNDPROC) WndProc; my application cr...
[2 replies] Last: CALLBACK is specifying the calling convention to use. Calling convent... (by andywestken)
Copy 3-dimensional array to another 3-dimensional array

How can I copy second and third dimension of a 3-dimensional array, which is absolutely a 2-dimensional array, into another 3-dimensional array? The following ...
[12 replies] Last: Alright, thanks & cheers. (by TheIdeasMan)
Can i start with SFML?

I know the basics of programming, as far as a bit of classes. Is it okay to start learning SFML? Been doing Console application but want to see a bit of grap...
[1 reply] : Well, as long as you are starting to understand how classes work, I se... (by firedraco)
References with structures problem

I am getting an error at the calling function in main. Can anybody help me. Can provide more source code if needed. struct Information { string name; u...
[13 replies] Last: One more thing, why is this part of my code being skipped over... I ... (by MikeyBoy)
c++ library for neural network

please suggest me a good c++ library / toolbox to use neural network in NS.
[5 replies] Last: hi andy, I really thankful for your great help. good luck (by mrahmadi)
Help!

Write your question here. I'm currently learning C++ my reading a book, and I copied some code but it doesn't seem to work, could you awesome people help a you...
[8 replies] Last: To make the program wait, aqdd the last three lines in main() from h... (by JLBorges)
Tic Tac Toe Problem

Hi, I have been working on a Tic Tac Toe game and i keep coming up with random preprocessing errors and random stuff about scopes, here is the code, can someone...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry, i was sloppy with my code and i was tired and confused i looked... (by AKPercival)
August 2013 Pages: 1... 4546474849... 51
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.