Beginners - December 2015 (Page 4)

Apply dos in C++

I want to use dos command in c++ program.I use turbo c++ 4.5. I used heder file #include<cstdlib.h> but error. Please help me.
[1 reply] : There is probably no header <cstdlib.h> in that ancient compiler, try ... (by jlb)
Compilation errors. Having trouble finding the problem.

I'm currently reading C++ Primer fifth edition which covers C++11. I came across this code snippet on section 1.5.2, but had trouble compiling it. I included t...
[1 reply] : Please post your Sales_item.h file. (by jlb)
by nuttsy
small++ large-1

Write your question here. Hi, I am having trouble with the count calculators for this code - small++; large-1; Can someone see what i have done wrong? ...
[2 replies] Last: large-1; doesn't actually do anything. Well, it calculates a result,... (by Chervil)
Cannot find where the memory leak is

Hi all, I'am slowly working on a program that takes adds, subtracts and multiplies polynomials. I'm trying to implement the polynomial as a singly linked lis...
[4 replies] Last: After changing my insertion functions and also looking at the append f... (by mlholder)
std::string character encoding problem

Hey all! std::string arrWords ; std::vector<std::string> hElemanlar; ...... this->hElemanlar.push_back(std::string(1, this->arrWords )); ....
[7 replies] Last: Very strange... I write c++ in cocos2d-x. When i test the code mention... (by hgokturk)
Deleting Linked List

Anyone know why the first code doesn't work while the second one does? Node* cur = first; Node* tmp; while (cur != 0) { tmp = cur; cur = cur->next; delete...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks :) (by integralfx)
2 doubts about vectors and strings

Hey. I'm learning about errors. Why does this not produce an error? I'm assuming string is an array of char. This string has 9 chars. The loop runs from 0 to 11...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <iomanip> #include <ty... (by JLBorges)
error in code...

kindly point out my error...when I compile it gives STATMENT MISSING; error at line 43 #include<graphics.h> #include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<...
[1 reply] : Duplicated Post. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/181773/ (by chicofeo)
How can i solve this in c++

Calculate e^x according to following infinite series e^x=1+x/1!+x^2/2!+x^3/3!+⋯,-∞<x<∞ Hint: Specify total number of term to be calculated (more terms w...
[1 reply] : What code have you done so far? http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articl... (by chicofeo)
finding the highest value

whats wrong with this code ? when i run it ,it gives me the smallest amount not the largest one #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> using namespace std; ...
[2 replies] Last: TarikNeaj answered the question pretty much. If you want to go furthe... (by mpark4656)
SYSTEMTIME to wchar_t

I googled: WORD to wchar_t but found nothing any ideas? wchar_t user[UNLEN + 1]; DWORD size = UNLEN + 1; GetUserNameW(user, &size); SYSTEMTIME time; ...
[1 reply] : Convert the systemtime to a string. #include <iostream> #include <Wi... (by naraku9333)
Tree with n amount of child

Hello. I'm looking for some ideas how to implement something like this: (I am not allowed to use most of already existing libs!) http://prntscr.com/9ijnxn ...
[no replies]
help needed with code

let's say there is 4 50c coin, 2 20c coins, 1 10c coin and 1 0.05c in my program. i have problem to withdraw the coin. if i want withdraw $2, 4 50c will come ou...
[3 replies] Last: As I mentioned in my previous post, float and double are approxima... (by AbstractionAnon)
composition relationship

hey guys i dont know ho to post a pictures in this forum bt am just gonna say it in words n hope am clear....i have two classes A n B and i have the uml diagram...
[2 replies] Last: tanx alot (by rofhiwangae)
How to delete a class from CodeBlocks

I just need to delete a class from file and it linking to main.
[no replies]
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Hello everyone! I've got a problem which I'm unable to solve, namely I keep getting a segmentation fault and I've tried a lot to get it fixed, but nothing works...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :) But for now I use the command line ... (by hiephoi)
Approximating the value of e

I am new to C++ and I am trying to write a code that can approximate the value of the Napier constant e from the infinite series e = 1 + 1/1! + ... I read some ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for your inputs and explanations. They have been very hel... (by bikstrapan)
Coding Help

How do I recursive scan for a game/client before it is initialized, and then when the process is initially created, how do I capture and store the PID?
[1 reply] : int main() { HWND WindowHandel = FindWindowA(0, "Calculator"); ... (by Tomoko Kuroki)
passing by reference

First of all hello. I am making a small rag game for practice but i struggle in a certain part. As the title says, I do not know how to change the value of a va...
[11 replies] Last: I read some more tutorials and If I got it correctly every object crea... (by BlueOctopus)
by louwin
Multi programming with "windows.h" logic/loop?

I started my current program (a Mandelbrot) on an Arduino Due and a 480X320 TFT LCD. It was/is in C++. It (the screen) was also very small and (the sketch) was ...
[11 replies] Last: Terrific FurryGuy. :) I would prefer optimisation to obfuscation thou... (by louwin)
December 2015 Pages: 123456... 43
  Archived months: [nov2015] [jan2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.