Beginners - December 2015 (Page 5)

Qsort in two dimensional array

Hello, I want to ask you all to help me finish this code I don't know what is the problem. I know what the qsort needs to do.It worked int 1D array ,but in 2d a...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you all,It is working now :) (by redbull1996)
Copy Constructor Issues for Stack<double>

Any ideas on why this copy constructor is not gonna work?? #include "../include/dblstk.h" #include <stack> DoubleStack::DoubleStack(){ stack_size=0...
[3 replies] Last: data is defined as double* data That means, data is a pointer to ... (by kbw)
Snakes and Ladders Through 2D Array

Hi, I have an assignment to submit on a Snakes and Ladders game built through 2D array. I have got the game running without 2D Array but having issues callin...
[1 reply] : I will try to point out some things. 1. It looks like you created a u... (by mpark4656)
change the name of function

Write your question here. please i need to change the name of all below function : #include<iostream> #include"Queue.h" using namespace std; // Const...
[3 replies] Last: dears, thanks for your replying, am just a beginner in c++ and this ... (by mshaaban)
Any idea why

Having a problem with the following code the array tens should be printing out either jack,king,queen,jack1 but rather it is printing out 10, i don't seem to se...
[12 replies] Last: Thank you for your support and the rest of the program! I'm not sure i... (by closed account zNASE3v7)
Display Individual Digits and Find Sum of an Integer

This is an exercise from a textbook Problem: Write a program that prompts the user to input an integer and then outputs both the individual digits of the numbe...
[6 replies] Last: @obscure You are right!. I played around with std::log10 and I was ab... (by mpark4656)
Encryption program from file stream

First of all Hello !!! I should write an encryption program which open a text file called input.txt read the content and encrypt it. then save the result in ou...
[3 replies] Last: You appear to be right there, I read the reference wrong. The first si... (by Shadowwolf)
small compiler error, much appreciated!

(If other header or cpp files are necessary, I will provide them accordingly) here is the compiler error I'm receiving: Undefined symbols for architectur...
[2 replies] Last: To be more specific, it does not appear that you compiled tictactoe.cp... (by AbstractionAnon)
by MrTaj
homework help: multiplying a string in c++

Hi guys, I am new to c++, I have a homework and I have no idea how to do it. I need a program that get a character and a number between <>, word and a number be...
[8 replies] Last: As Thomas1965 said, you're not using a C++11 compiler, or have not t... (by AbstractionAnon)
Problem from earlier

this is a problem with the if statements i would think but can't find a solution, it is meant to return either king,queen,jack or jack1 when the value of 10 is ...
[5 replies] Last: You've ignored the advice to have a single function to print a card va... (by AbstractionAnon)
Quiz Game

Hi guys ! I am new to C++.I wanted to make a C++ quiz game.The game will have 20 questions or more.In the code are only 2 questions as examples. I have some q...
[10 replies] Last: Lines 7-9: Your definition of the three ifstreams is fine, although y... (by AbstractionAnon)
Game Objects

I am struggling to understand inheritance. In the project I am working on I would to have a class called Game and then sub classes of Game that are my player ec...
[5 replies] Last: Okay thank you :) (by FighterCoder)
need help with code

How do i set to edit existing client not making new one ???? please help ;) void edit_Balance() { int accNum, num; char Sur ; char N...
[5 replies] Last: Can you also post your main function and the exact error you are getti... (by Shadowwolf)
Setw() function not working..!!

I tried using the setwidth command but to no avail. 1.)Code- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQH6SasL4r4RVVpR3BwdVNIbTA/view?usp=sharing 2.)Output- https://...
[5 replies] Last: <iostream> and <iomanip> were there in C++98 (ISO/IEC 14882:1998)... (by JLBorges)
Pow functions with int/partial fraction

hey guys I need help with a part of a problem where I have to use pow functions to find a car payment. I understand the basic concept of pow(3,3) = 3^3 = 27. ...
[3 replies] Last: sure, here to help, just remember to mark your question as solved if y... (by guatemala007)
Question about pow function.

I have a problem where I have to use a pow function to calculate a car payment with a fractional base with an integer raised to 12 * n. Here is an example, p...
[1 reply] : pow((1+R/12),(12*n)); (by xenoviaquarta)
Strange entry point not found error

Please help me with my simple application here. I have tried three versions of mingw64's g++ and each has compiled the code fine into app.exe but gives each one...
[3 replies] Last: try this: rm app.exe *.o && g++ main.cpp tree.cpp -o app && ./app ... (by Smac89)
by cide
Here simple code to make a small pdf file

The code below writes the file test.pdf and launches it by the command shellexecute(... The pdf file has in this case 4 lines of text...remark that each line ...
[no replies]
Please help me check this!!

I don't know why, it doesn't print out the pattern when I run this code. #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main() { ...
[3 replies] Last: You don't have to use raw strings, simply something like this would su... (by guatemala007)
Console crashing with random symbols

Hello, I am very new with vectors so I decided to make a small store simulator very far from completion. The way it works is it has a class called Store...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks chervil for the help the program run's perfectly thank you ver... (by Spyro69f)
December 2015 Pages: 1... 34567... 43
  Archived months: [nov2015] [jan2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.