Beginners - January 2013 (Page 2)

boolean return problem

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Vehicle { public: int ...
[1 reply] : if (running = false) { cout << "car is not running" << endl; } el... (by James2250)
C++

Can someone help me out. If I run a test on it, it says error. //Display Welcome to the console #i...
[1 reply] : You need to return zero, looks like you are returning O. (by James2250)
c++ program for credit card transaction.

Can anybody give me a sample program for credit card transaction? I don't have any idea on using cr...
[5 replies] Last: well; i'm sorry. (by jesha16)
by herold
Stuck in this need help

Hi, I am stuck in the following code.I'm beginner in C++. I am facing problem in the following code...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you to "vlad" . This program is in my text book.I was worried... (by herold)
Lost on where to begin

Hey all, It's been a long time since I studied C++ (going on 16 years or so) and so I've been loo...
[2 replies] Last: The graphics, believe it or not, would be the simple part. You just h... (by randisking)
Storage advice.

Ok, so I'm making Tetris in the console. ( Yes, in the console, before anyone wants to have a rant a...
[8 replies] Last: Just for future use, if someone stumbles across this post. Here's the ... (by Lynx876)
Making sure I read 4 bytes

I have a binary file that I'm trying to read. The first "chunk" is the version of the file, which i...
[2 replies] Last: I does, thanks. Also: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cuchar/ Thi... (by Lowest0ne)
CIN and Floating point numbers

So I'm writing a program that is supposed to output the binary representations of numbers using a bi...
[12 replies] Last: > void printBinary(float num1) { int *floatMem = (int*) &num1 ; Us... (by JLBorges)
Printing an array

Hello, I am trying to get this very simple program to work and I can't figure it out. The program is...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=Marius]I subtract one from a and b because if someone puts in t... (by LB)
Letting users input a file name and saving the file to a directory?

I know how to make a text file and let the user input it's name and save it to the application direc...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks! Seems like deleting line 12 fixed it (by dasani885)
by nasser
OpenGL for vc++ 2010 express

i want a link to download OpenGl library for vc++ 2010 express
[3 replies] Last: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=openGL+download (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
problem with the number

#include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(int argc, char *argv ) ...
[3 replies] Last: Apart from the previous comment I think that you was going to enter di... (by vlad from moscow)
Assignment Question!!!!!!

Q1. Write the c++ implementation for the following pseudocode *Get number *check=number%2 *if c...
[12 replies] Last: Well your answer for question one is wrong to. main need to be int ma... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
by Dizzy
program that will calculate and print the sum and average (using an array). Did I code this correctly?

The assignment asked to modify a program that will calculate and print the sum and mean using an arr...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks for the clarification. Anyway, in my opinion, you can put the a... (by Chervil)
what are my requirements

Hello, am a Novis and I want to learn C++. What do I need to ensure I get along with the Programming...
[1 reply] : You dont require nuffink but patience and diligence, I swore by bucky ... (by devonrevenge)
Allowance Program(Two Dimensional Array)

I'm currently stuck with this problem. I am to input my allowance for 7 days and 4 weeks, while usin...
[7 replies] Last: Modified program a little. Now with sum of allowance! EDIT : Faster w... (by MiiNiPaa)
Assignment Question? Need assistances

Objectives: Design an object-oriented solution and implement the solution in C++ to solve the probl...
[4 replies] Last: #include <ctime> #include <iostream> using namespace std; void Today... (by MarcusFenix)
Files and Functions...

I'm attempting to pass a text file to a function to get input for another function. I'm supposed to ...
[8 replies] Last: And now I've a tinkered it to submission and it gave up on me. I am no... (by Nahjil567)
please review my first project

I have gotten the program to compile and display the words, but I cannot put the inputs in to finis...
[3 replies] Last: Repost your working code and we'll take a look, otherwise include <iom... (by newbieg)
If without else?

As the title says, is it possible to have an if without an else? I am making a rock, paper, scissors...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply! That's very useful for my future programming end... (by Doctor Zombie)
January 2013 Pages: 1234... 53
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.