Beginners - January 2013 (Page 52)

can't find coding error

My file reads in part like this: ----------------------------------------------------------- /* Main.c for PC side of control fed to * AVR by UART/ RS232 ...
[6 replies] Last: I had put the pthread.h in my program directory in my attempts to figu... (by NanoGoner)
FOR LOOP

Hello CplusPlus forum. Im making a simple program using for-loop with this output: 1234 123 12 1 but my code doesnt seem to work. any help? Here...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for your replys Vlad and Rapunzel I've got it. and added som... (by spherecraft)
struct and pointers

how do i read this voin inserimento(Nodo * &testa, int numero) { whatever is here } i mean what is testa? a pointer of type nodo? can a declaratio...
[3 replies] Last: thank you soo much...ne555 you made me woke up from my slumber...thank... (by donfire)
Template overloading

Hi! I'm trying to overload my constructor and it's showing an error saying cannot overload. this is my header file and the code was working fine before i tr...
[3 replies] Last: This is not a good idea: class CXMLString: public std::string Eithe... (by JLBorges)
array task

Ok so i post the code..which is working perfectly fine, then i go on with the question :)/>/> 01 #include <iostream> 02 using namespace std; 03 04 int ROW...
[4 replies] Last: thank you sooo much SHINKANSEN...you're a genius!!! (by donfire)
by Antos
Before Beginnig with C++

Hi and Happy New Year, to you all, I wish to learn C++ and before jumping in I would like to understand something, just to begin following the right path. ...
[1 reply] : 1) There are libraries that you can use for specific projects. For exa... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Help with templates

Hi!! i'm using templates for the first time and trying to implement it in one the programs which had many constructors taking different types to convert it into...
[4 replies] Last: Hi! thanks for that code. However in the mean while what I tried was d... (by noisycoder)
weird behavior of tic-tac-toe game

I wrote a tic-tac-toe program, when i run it, i get some weird behavior. Refer to the output below. The program output the winner when there is actually no winn...
[1 reply] : In function myGrid::winner() you are checking partial rows and parti... (by Chervil)
making a script to auto get depndencies to make a makefile

I havent gotten really far enough to the point where i have multiple headers and cpp files as a dependency to compile, except for tutorials. But i like vim edit...
[2 replies] Last: oh haha, thats already a compiler arg Thanks (by metulburr)
what should I learn?

recently I'm confusing by learning stuff. I have read the <<c ++ primer plus>>, but I'm confused what can I do now? I can only write something and display with...
[no replies]
by scopez
arrays

if im saving input as arrays, how do i check to see if the user went over the size of the array?
[4 replies] Last: too many comments can actually hinder understanding, instead of helpin... (by metulburr)
getline error

I've been fiddling with the cin and getline functions lately, but I haven't wrapped my head on why this piece of code doesn't work. I combined my code starting ...
[11 replies] Last: Which way would be best to use out of methods 2 and 3? I would conside... (by skillinazn)
Pick random string from Array

#include <iostream> #include <stdlib.h> #include <time.h> int main () { srand ( time(NULL) ); //initialize the random seed const char arrayNum = {'1',...
[2 replies] Last: Never thought it was this simple, thought you had to at least use clas... (by dadrack)
Why does standard out print inf?

I am trying to print out the area of a circle of radius 5 with the following code. #include <iostream> using namespace std; class Circle { float ra...
[2 replies] Last: You area assigning the value of radius to itself. When the compiler b... (by pogrady)
by tilon
Hello,about addition...

Hello,When I enter the number a and b, it just prints the value of b and won't add a and b together to c,where's the problem? #include <iostream> using na...
[2 replies] Last: It will produce fictitious results with c is equal to 50. Boundary co... (by Incis B)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 505152
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.