Beginners - March 2013 (Page 78)

For Loop Issue

whats wrong w/ this code? for (int i = 0; i < 4; i++) { if (i % 3 == 0) continue; sum += i; }
[2 replies] Last: There is no the definition of variable sum and it is not clear whether... (by vlad from moscow)
how to enfore deley of few seconds for any cout statement

Dear i am writing a basic code for example cout<<"Welcome To My World "; cout<<" Please choose any number from 1 - to 10 "; cin>>any_veriable; system("CL...
[3 replies] Last: Thankssssssssssssss It works love you (by syedfahadjalali)
by kohlh
error message with vector push_back

I am writing a simple program that takes user input to push_back ints into a vector I want to limit the range of ints they can enter. I have no idea how to impl...
[3 replies] Last: > I would like only the offending input to be erased The simplest wa... (by JLBorges)
Problems with class files

I have viewed a lot of tutorials and did a lot of research. I was told that the use of classes can make your code reusable. I am just trying to see if I can...
[12 replies] Last: So long as you have get or set in the name it should be fine they don'... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
by lmsmi1
Call function from DLL

If I have some functions in a C++ DLL code, how can I call them without using _stdcall ? Like this: #include "libFluff.h" // dll header int main() { ...
[1 reply] : All right guys, I've got the above post down, but here's the new probl... (by lmsmi1)
using getline with file streams

I am to take data from a file, then calculate average rainfall and output the data to another file. A sample of the input file would be this Location A ...
[5 replies] Last: You could do something like this: #include <iostream> #include <strin... (by Chervil)
by kohlh
finding the mode in a vector

I am working on a basic problem with vectors. How to find the mode. I have searched the internet and this forum and have not found a good answer, usually too co...
[4 replies] Last: Here's one: #include <iterator> #include <vector> #include <algorithm... (by Stewbond)
Number of possible combinations

Hi guys! I have to make a small programs which calculates the number of possible combinations. Suppose there are 6 guests and 4 chairs then possible combination...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks guys. (by aprendiz)
Need help with class average program!(Started something...) (1,2)

I need to write a program that takes the number of tests, assignments, labs, and quizzes taken in a given class and calculates the student’s class average. T...
[31 replies] Last: Thank you for everyone helping, sorry to be a pain with these question... (by bruntmjust)
Bhaskara with class

Hey people, sup? So, this is my very first topic here, and I have a question. Here follows my code and the output it generates: #include "iostream" #inc...
[2 replies] Last: a/b*c is associated as (a/b)*c not as a/(b*c) x = new float; please... (by ne555)
File Handling2

Guys, can you help me in this problem: Write a cpp program that reads a text file named "employee.txt", which contains: EMPO1, Juan, 1 EMPO2, Pedro, 2 T...
[no replies]
auto update

there is an application, which gets update everyday, i want to write a code which automatically executes, go to that particular website, downloads the new link,...
[1 reply] : Have a look at this solution: AutoUpdate Library ( http://aupdlib.ucoz... (by sunstrider101)
by nsp457
Error: invalid operands of typed 'double(double)' and 'double(double)' to binary 'operator/'

#include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include "assign4.h" using namespace std; /** newton ********************************************************* * ...
[1 reply] : Show content of assign4.h. Bunch of '*' after that line will cause com... (by MiiNiPaa)
by ZFlar
solved

solved. thanks a lot
[2 replies] Last: do { //input validation cout << "Please enter the name of... (by MiiNiPaa)
uhhh strings and cin problems

uhhh strings and cin problems In my attempts to figure out a way to store a sentence into a string variable I have come up with nothing. Either it stop at th...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks everyone you really cleared up a lot for me. The std:: thing is... (by ebonygeek45)
by kohlh
vector index values

I am working on a graph and want to pass the value of an index in my vector to a string argument. any ideas. basically string(myvec , ' ') this is so af...
[3 replies] Last: hey guys thanks for the reply and so the question is not clear I know.... (by kohlh)
cin is being skipped

#include "../../std_lib_facilities.h" void search(vector<string> names, vector<double> numbers); int main() { vector<string> names; // holds names ve...
[8 replies] Last: I am glad my code helped i am also working through bjarne's book and c... (by kohlh)
Error: Can't break out of the loop

TASK: Write a program so it displays a menu allowing the user to select an addition, subtraction, multiplication or division problem. The final selection on the...
[1 reply] : Works for me... (by Smac89)
need help for array assignment. SUPER THANKS

I need to cout this 2d array first.: Test1: TFTTT Test2: TTTTT Test3: TTFFT Test4: FTFFF Test5: FFFFF Test6: TTTTT then cout a 1d array to calculate ...
[6 replies] Last: the homework is required to use a 2d array to print out this TFTT... (by kumakuma)
printing with cout in private functions

Hello all, Im having an error im not expecting, cout is not defined in this scope void QueenSolver:: printMe(){ for(int x=0; x<8; x++) fo...
[4 replies] Last: thank you zhuge (by billycro)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 7677787980... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.