Beginners - May 2012 (Page 59)

help with strings again

I swear I already saw you post this several times, told you pointers for posting, AND helped you with this problem. Reported for double posting and not using c...
[1 reply] : No... Im new to this site and just got the asignmet like 2 days ago. M... (by rdupon)
copy contents of one map to another

I created two maps one initialized to be map<string,int>msi and the other to be map<int,string>mis, im having difficulties copying the contents of the msi map t...
[1 reply] : > I created two maps one initialized to be map<string,int>msi and the ... (by JLBorges)
by ZionZJ
Need help! Count how many times # entered

I am trying to make a program for counter how many times i enter a number separated by a comma. Entering 5 at a time. Im so new to c++ . i have been learning Vi...
[8 replies] Last: i had this #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> int main(int argc... (by ZionZJ)
by NXttm
Help Needed

Hello all, I have just started learning C++ and need some help as i'v no idea how to do these things with OpenGL, 1st I was to insert the FPS in my progra...
[no replies]
Input file line help

there is a file called "customer.dat" the contents of the file are as follows 230#Louis Christakes#1000#500 312#Hasnain Attarwala#0#6959 999#Gojodhar B...
[1 reply] : These are the instructions for the entire program, if i can get how to... (by Hasnain Attarwala)
Need Help With C++ Program. Cannot figure out how to convert array to pointer notation

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; //Function prototypes void InputArray(string names ,int size); void selectionSort(stri...
[1 reply] : You should learn some forum etiquette. I didn't really see an explanat... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Compiler marks "array" like it does "double"

Why does the compiler mark the word "array" like it would "double", "int", and "string"? Is there some significance to it? I wanted to name a class "arrayStack"...
[2 replies] Last: To my knowledge, "array" is not a reserved word, nor is it a type like... (by Kazekan)
by Oswld
Problem when including header file

Hello, I am currently working with graphics. I'm compiling using unix and xming for the output. I am supposed to create a window with different buttons, each...
[no replies]
Using function pointers

Hey guys, I'm currently writing code for a Binary Tree and was given the functions for inorder and preorder traversals that take a function pointer as an argum...
[2 replies] Last: I tried what you said, but I am essentially getting the same error. I... (by cdseasholtz)
May 2012 Pages: 1... 575859
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.