Beginners - June 2012

need help with arrays, lists, counters

have this problem designing a program that interactively prompt for and read the name of an input f...
[5 replies] Last: and you don't need c_str() to open a file. Just use the string (which... (by Lowest0ne)
Can't get Boolean operators to work correctly?

Hey guys, this is an extension of a problem I was working last night (and a big thanks to those that...
[6 replies] Last: OH. I think I see it. int main () { ifstream InFile; ofstream OutF... (by blueberry)
I need some help!

I am writing a program for school and am unable to get ahold of anyone to help me out. The errors I...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a million! That seemed to fix the errors, but still gave me a ... (by H0STILExTARGET)
a form of nested function calls

So I realize this may have been answered in another posting (if so please link it to me so no one ha...
[4 replies] Last: So I wanna call a function from the players hand that sends a request... (by shacktar)
Question about complex constructor calls

I was playing around with some code, and a question occurred to me when I was making a constructor; ...
[2 replies] Last: That's just the kind of thing I was hoping was possible, and less clun... (by Commisar Jimp)
more pointer help please :/

// increaser #include <iostream> using namespace std; void increase (void* data, int psize) {...
[13 replies] Last: how would you go about doing it than? With a template function, for ... (by shacktar)
The C++ & operator

I am having problems figuring out the use of the & operator I think I understand how to use it as a ...
[1 reply] : In this context & is not an operator, It is a designation of a referen... (by vlad from moscow)
Simple median function crashing VS2010, 2008 and gcc

hi int median(int r){int imed,ibrr;imed = r/2;ibrr = r%2; if(ibrr){imed += 1;} return imed;} ...
[6 replies] Last: the median function is wrong since when the array is split lets say on... (by Blessman11)
undefined reference to

Dear ALL, I am running my code, but it give me such error, Could you please let me know what is ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for the response. I didn't write completely. All thing is w... (by Elmaddin Guliyev)
Correct usage of functions

Hello everyone, From the moment I learned how to use functions, I've kind of been wondering whethe...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks (by sfBlackfox)
A Nested Loop To Produce a Pattern?

Hi. I need to write a *Nested Loop* to produce the following pattern: 3 34 345 3456 ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for the answers! I totally understood how this works. Yo... (by Jibbian)
by digrev
string append

hi ,i am trying to append some strings using 2 string array and for loop but i couldnt make it ...
[1 reply] : Use code tags, the <> button! I am not sure what you are trying to do... (by stoffe1100)
multi thread ing

hi all i want to do part of project with multi threading in c++ but dont know ,how pass multi argu...
[2 replies] Last: As mentioned in kbw 's thread. Create a struct with all of the input... (by Stewbond)
Interesting code:blocks issues (1,2)

Alright so here's one for you. Yesterday, I get home after work and get on the computer. Go to op...
[25 replies] Last: I did. Like I said earlier, the only thing it found was the program. (by ResidentBiscuit)
by fg109
What does a return of 0xC0000005 mean?

I am making a scheduling program as an exercise. What I have so far compiles fine, but when testing...
[5 replies] Last: I figured out why the loop failed. It's because in the MyObject const... (by fg109)
Extracting parts of string separated by space character

Hi, I have a file with several lines, and these are it's contents: 1234561234561 aspirin 85 50...
[2 replies] Last: The simple way is to extract the line piece by piece: // File contai... (by Lowest0ne)
by Nelvin
A while loop problem

I'm new here i just started C++ about two weeks ago, so im still a beginner here. I need help from a...
[4 replies] Last: lol, i didnt notice it, really a careless mistake... sry about that (by Nelvin)
algorithm count doesn't add last cell

Hi there :D I'm just trying my luck on some challenges I found on the internet, but I'm starting to ...
[11 replies] Last: an even number of times or an odd number of times. Ah, okay. Carr... (by Lowest0ne)
by rgf7
sending txt file to an e_mail

Hello every body ,,, i want to send txt files from a folder to an e_mail account such as : ...
[3 replies] Last: Oh I am not sure how to do it with Windows, but you could give this a ... (by strongdrink)
by Mach
linker problem?

Here is a toy fruit class. If I compile it I get the error: Undefined symbols for architecture x8...
[4 replies] Last: Oh, it appears I should add a parametered constructor: fruit::fruit... (by Mach)
June 2012 Pages: 123... 51
  Archived months: [may2012] [jul2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.