Beginners - November 2012 (Page 64)

declaration

how can i declare the decimal number, is it float or double?
[3 replies] Last: struct employee { bool employed; }; employee dave; dave.employed =... (by Stewbond)
by kabuki
Need Help. Program won't run.

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> #define ADDR(var) &var #define REPHEAD1 " Employee Pay Reg Hrs Gross Fe...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the help fg109. I figured it out, it wasn't the CalculateGr... (by kabuki)
Sentence Generator

I am writing code for a sentence generator that takes 3 nouns, verbs, and objects and outputs all possible sentence combinations in that order. This is the c...
[1 reply] : You don't need to use rand() here. Instead you probably want to use ne... (by Peter87)
What numeral system use I?

This is perhaps very funny question. I write with text editor the integers in file: 1189 9456 0032 0456 etc. It's need four-digitals to write. In progr...
[3 replies] Last: atoi() always uses base 10. See http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cli... (by Athar)
Auth_User

I am trying to pull the user who authenticated through our ForeFront app. The user logs on with their AD credentials. This code does not appear to work. ch...
[1 reply] : ASP.net (if this is it) cannot be programmed in C++ or C++/CLI as far ... (by webJose)
read text file place in Arrays that'll be used in functions

I need to read from a text file, add that data to arrays, that use those arrays in functions that'll perform calculations, then create a new text file, and wri...
[1 reply] : I don't think you need line# 81-89 because your checking at line 92. J... (by SamuelAdams)
reverse program in c++

please help me.
[3 replies] Last: I'm pretty sure he's a troll: http://cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/810... (by Stewbond)
[Win32API] Dlg Proc not working?

so I have this code http://pastebin.com/bS4tZmtX but message in Tab<number>DlgProc is not working, when I add MessageBox BEFORE switch it will spam messag...
[4 replies] Last: ooo yeah I forgot about that, so when I'm not using WNDCLASSEX I don't... (by mekkatorqu)
Inheriting methods so that child classes can communicate

I have a question: I've created a Linear algebra Matrix class which supports matrix multiplication with: Matrix Matrix::operator* (Matrix& rhs); // I don't ...
[3 replies] Last: Hmmm I see your point, but I do think the cross product makes more sen... (by Stewbond)
Outputting the Individual Digits of a Number

Hello! First post, bear with me please. I'm working on a homework assignment. This is the exercise: "Write a program that prompts the user to input an int...
[6 replies] Last: You say that you can manage to find the sum of the digits, so I assume... (by fg109)
Problem in merge sort..array sort

HI there i am doing merge sort technique to sort Array.. But i got no error But the OUT console shows nothing. ithink problem is at LINE 21... Plz suggest m...
[8 replies] Last: You didn't put in brackets so only arr =right ; is part of the loo... (by fg109)
need help find the error in my Program

my program is not working correctly this program is suposed to find distance rate time depending on which u dont know #include<iostream> #include<conio.h>...
[4 replies] Last: thanks everyone! :) (by YellowFlash)
plzzz help with this program

hello i got the whole program but its just one error that i cant resolve it to make the program run and its salary. if you could help plz #include <ios...
[6 replies] Last: there is no close braces for while function in line 7 the function pr... (by vichu8888)
WAP in C++ to show first 10 odd numbers

Q.WAP in C++ to show first 10 odd numbers. Ans #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int i=1;a=1; for(i=0;i=10;++) { a+=2; } cout<<a<<...
[2 replies] Last: try this ]#include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { in... (by Awais Tahir)
by dorA26
overloading << with template class

I had to create a list class and add a "<<" function. this is the code I wrote: template <class T> class Node { private: T val; Node <T> * next; ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks! (by dorA26)
Error While Input function

#include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> #include<stdlib.h> #include<string.h> #define ERROR printf("\ninvalid input\n\n"); void show (void); void input ...
[1 reply] : Hi there, Please use code tags around your code: [code ]code here[/c... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
by Meden
Switch and integer constants

I am working on this program out of my book. I am supposed to: 1. Ask the user to enter one of five state abbreviations. 2. Display the name of the state that...
[5 replies] Last: I guess I haven't learned enough about strings yet, so I instead proba... (by Meden)
by Dak
File IN/OUT getline problems

Hey Guys, I'm working on an assignment from school and I am stumped. I'm not a C++ newb per say but I don't have alot of experience with dealing with read/writ...
[14 replies] Last: for(int x=0; x <= (int)line.length(); x++) if x == line.length()... (by cire)
Errors with passing arrays into functions

Hi all, I'm having some errors with trying to pass into functions. How do I address these problems below? /************************ Start Program ***...
[2 replies] Last: Also I've noticed that in some cases (such as openAndVerify() ) you se... (by Stewbond)
error: forbids declaration with no type

#include<iostream> 2 #include<string> 3 #include"Random.h" 4 using namespace std; 5 6 class Weapon{ 7 public: 8 int hit_chance; ...
[3 replies] Last: in the mean time i would suggest taking a look at class and scope and ... (by Aramil of Elixia)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 6263646566... 75
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.