General C++ Programming - December 2012 (Page 13)

by game
Adding two text files into one text file

Dear Users and developers! I have two or three text files! I want to add them to single text file! say file1.txt, file2.txt, file3.txt file 1 2 ...
[10 replies] Last: > In combinedfile, there is only files from file1 and file2, not file3... (by JLBorges)
what is the difficulties when dev an os karnel with c++

what is the difficulties when dev an os karnel with c++
[4 replies] Last: thax dude that was useful (by jameldino)
OpenGL and...TEXTURES! Anybody knows this?

Well, let's start. I'm doing a proyect with OpenGl, a little videogame, but, the textures, dont charge! There is not matter, i've tried everything but the textu...
[6 replies] Last: it works! IT WORKS! http://i.imgur.com/na4d5.png Thank you people, T... (by Edwarded)
Best GUI & Toolkit for 64-bit computers

Hi Everyone, I'm new here (probably obvious) and I've read a few threads about GUI programming and opinions on what may or may not be appropriate toolkits an...
[no replies]
I need to read some values from a text document

I first did a program ("Program 1") to enter some values, and then write them in a text file: Now I need a new program, or to continue ("Program 1"), but now...
[1 reply] : You may want to use the tags to make that neater, but to read from ... (by Balrog)
Library Design and Organization Question

Is it faster and more effective to design a seperate copy of an engine for (each) different platform or to handle all platforms in one version (source) of an en...
[18 replies] Last: thank you. (by DeXecipher)
by S G H
Getting the Return Type

I know most of the C++ Templates Functionalities, but I can't figure out at all how to get the return type of a function. I already know about specializations,...
[4 replies] Last: Perfect, That's enough, Question answered, in the hope of it being com... (by S G H)
please help

I made tictactoe program for practice, however i wonder is there a way to get program output(text on screen) 1 at the time. heres example, this is how the progr...
[11 replies] Last: [quote=adseran]As per my perspective, every console has been built foc... (by Volatile Pulse)
by adz
How to convert the simple math formula in c++?

How to convert the math formula in c++???? Image --> http://s019.radikal.ru/i633/1212/3b/ba1471e9ad51.jpg
[3 replies] Last: module - http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cmath/abs/ (by TheGrayWolf)
by adz
Factorial

Calculate the factorial of the first element of array, which value is less than 8 I have the completely code of example with question ( Enter the array of 10 i...
[no replies]
text colour blink

Can we make a function textcolor, like the one in conio which on typing textcolor(LIGHTGREEN + BLINK); gives a blinking light green output.
[no replies]
Help

Can anybody help me? my program doesn't work. the output message is: c:\users\shaghayegh\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\test_dijkstra2\network1\networ...
[11 replies] Last: There's one problem: the stack is actually limited. So creating loc... (by coder777)
by shafh
Simple pointer problem.

Hi everyone. I have a problem, which seems simple, however have given me lot of problems. I have a vector of pointers to objects. I now want to push a new obec...
[2 replies] Last: Lol. Your right. Embarrassing problem. Wow thanks a lot... (by shafh)
C++ pixel manipulation.

Instead of using pre-defined graphics functions provided by certain libraries like SDL, i would like to write my own graphics functions from the ground up (at l...
[4 replies] Last: Can anyone elaborate? Is it possible to create a function to draw pix... (by Disch)
C++ Language

How can i learn C++ Language....
[3 replies] Last: Stroustrup is the guy who created C++. This is his site: http://www.st... (by kg1992)
GLUT animation problem.

Hi. I'm having a problem making an animation of the cylider drawn with quadrics. It draws it fine but it will not move. I previously did some animation using gl...
[4 replies] Last: No it didn't and I just worked it out. I tried to copy and paste this ... (by xiarsky)
Let's upgrade my ancient compiler!!!

Hi guys!!! I decided to upgrade my very old compiler.(???) It's VS2005 SP1 . I want to know how many the most popular C++ compilers in the world are. Which ...
[2 replies] Last: Most importantly, C++11 has been introduced, which has many nice featu... (by KRAkatau)
Parsing hex value

Hi, guys! I got a trouble about how to convert a hex value to a string... Here : DWORD dw = 0xFFAADDED; std::string str = Convert(dw); Do you know, g...
[9 replies] Last: Wow. It's working now. Vlad from moscow, thanks a bunch!! (by Imadatobanisa)
C++ interacting with numeric fields in HTML.

Hello. I recently constructed a C++ program to calculate the price of several types of financial derivatives. I would like to start a basic website where people...
[2 replies] Last: Ah...excellent. Thanks! (by Hraknir)
Implement Priority Queue with a Heap

I need some help with my homework. My teacher just went over the "theory" of how to do this not how to go about writing the actual code. Can someone do this exa...
[1 reply] : This might give you an idea on how to proceed http://pages.cs.wisc.e... (by TheGrayWolf)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 1112131415... 43
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.