General C++ Programming - December 2018 (Page 4)

by shymaa
how to move citrix virtual app Programmatically

I am writing c++ application that move windows to a specific position, all native applications can be moved using either MoveWindow or SetWindowPos, but these m...
[no replies]
Free database I can include with my for-fee application

I'm reading the boilerplate licensing agreement right now for MySQL, and it SEEMS that they are saying that if I bundle MySql into my application, I may not cha...
[2 replies] Last: I have a book on it right here, but never really delved into it. (by zydeholic)
by Grime
InternetReadFile faulty..

function taken from: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/109799/ My function: void download_words(string file_name = "words_file", const string& URL = "h...
[8 replies] Last: Any article suggestions for including small bits of C# in C++? Not r... (by Thomas1965)
Same duplicate

HELLOO! Who can tell me, how to find same duplicate characters from text file and print them in another text file? I am talking about these "AB", "BB", etc...
[10 replies] Last: Thank you! :) (by bambambam)
Variables don't change unless there's a breakpoint

I'm on Xcode and I have a project, but when I run it without a breakpoint in the section which uses the variables which aren't changing, they don't change. H...
[5 replies] Last: I was able to fix it by making my movement have a delay of 20 millisec... (by Salsa Boy)
priority queue exercise

i got error C2061 line 13 syntax error identifer bug line 68 C2760 unexpected token '.' expected declaration Imagine you're writing a little program to cat...
[6 replies] Last: Cross-posted https://cboard.cprogramming.com/cplusplus-programming/17... (by salem c)
Going old school

A little background before I ask my question. I am just getting back into programming after a very long time. My oldest has developed an intense interest in cod...
[2 replies] Last: She is a brave soul. The stem program at school got her interested. Ar... (by Knghteagle)
How to handle callback functions?

I'm trying to register functions for getting called back by an event handler, but I don't know how to pass methods of object which holds the callees to the even...
[8 replies] Last: I contemplate deriving from Callee JLBorges's code looks as if it do... (by Enoizat)
Help with hashing

Having trouble generating a hash function for my code below. How would I use the numbers on a telephone? For example, each letter has a number associated w...
[1 reply] : How would I use the numbers on a telephone? For example, each letter h... (by jonnin)
Need guidance with stacks

I'm fairly new to C++ and need help. This is my hyperbolic sin/cos recursive function. How do I place the angle on a sine or cosine stack that represents a call...
[1 reply] : You could count your function calls with global variables, incrementin... (by lastchance)
Pass vectors from one function to another function

I have a code to solve linear system equations with Gauss-Seidel method, I defined three functions, one to get values of the coefficient matrix, one to get valu...
[5 replies] Last: "Pass vectors from one function to another function" is conceptually o... (by keskiverto)
Print reversed array made of random numbers

Hi, I need to print first whole array normally, after that I need print it reversed. But because I get numbers from srand, I cant make 2 seperate loops for beca...
[15 replies] Last: And I get different numbers when outputting arr2 with elements from a... (by Repeater)
by Grime
How can I write my own input function?

We know that all standard input functions expect '\n' as delimiter. Can I write a function that can ask the user which delimiter to use in place of '\n'? So it ...
[3 replies] Last: Appreciate it! (by Grime)
HELPPPP RECURSIVE CODE

Need Help with this code, trying to make it recursive but it keeps giving me errors. this is the assignment: This is a void function. * The base case will b...
[12 replies] Last: RNA is uninitialized, rather it is empty "". As is codes. Edit whic... (by TheIdeasMan)
3D Product Rendering Services

We are offering best 3d product rendering services. we have created best commercial and industrial product animation. https://www.thecheesyanimation.com/3D-P...
[no replies]
PLEASE HELP ** CODE NEEDED **

Write a simple todo list application. This will require use of classes, objects, and possibly structs. Here are the requirements: 1. Menu-driven - upon runni...
[1 reply] : Write a simple todo list application Did you mean to post this in th... (by mbozzi)
Need help to resolve Linking Error : undefined reference on Linux with gcc/g++ compiler

Hi Team %%%%%%%%%%%% I have a c++ file a.cpp which I use to create an archive (liba.a). Below is one method example int someclass::methodA(input_variables) ...
[6 replies] Last: provide a testcase that does reproduce your problem - all necessary fi... (by ne555)
by Meks
Search Benchmarks

Search Benchmarks Write a program to generate an array of 100 random three-digit integers (that is, between 99 and 1000, exclusively). The program should dis...
[5 replies] Last: the function bodies that do the work. again, try just making an array... (by jonnin)
Can't figure out how to print determinant

I have been trying to print the determinant and I can't figure it out at all. Main.cpp #include <iostream> #include "Mat3.h" using namespace std; ...
[5 replies] Last: cout << d.Det(); (by ne555)
statement not working

fp.open("student.dat", ios::out | ios::app); while (fp.read((char *)&st,sizeof(student))) { if (strcmpi(st.retadmno(), admno)==0) { cout <...
[9 replies] Last: > st is an object from class student. Paste your class declaration. (by salem c)
December 2018 Pages: 123456... 10
  Archived months: [nov2018] [jan2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.