General C++ Programming - February 2015 (Page 3)

by Dkob1
data txt file, display and void

Am totally lost, please help?? very frustrated I/O This is array a: 44 33 19 9 70 11 Average: 31.00 Data values above average: 44 33 70 Maximum: 70 Minimum: ...
[1 reply] : There are several issues in this code, for starters: CopyData is decl... (by shoyoninja)
by Ulutay
vector of int class..

Hello, on an attempt to create a class which is basically a mimic of vector<int> i don't seem to know how to delete pointer x in a destructor to free memory, a...
[6 replies] Last: delete x ; // discard the old buffer x = y ; // from now-on, use the... (by JLBorges)
I really need help with this code. I'm going crazy

Hello everyone, can someone please help me with my code I am trying to run. I am trying to find a solution on why this file is freezes when I run it. Accordin...
[4 replies] Last: @ultifinitus You are correct. Thank you so much for the help. That's ... (by Giorgio)
PLEASE HELP, finish code

I am trying to finish this code, if someone could be so kind to help me, I would be forever thankful. #include <iostream> #include <cmath> using namespa...
[2 replies] Last: I know right lol. (by programmercarlito)
Problem i need help with...

Ok so i'm trying to compare a string to a certain string in an array, my code is as follows: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int tu; i...
[5 replies] Last: Did not mean to sound harsh. You did post in a public forum asking st... (by AbstractionAnon)
c++ problem

I think my looping is wrong can someone over look it for ,e its a pig dice game #include<iostream> #include<ctime> #include<cstdlib> #include<ctime> us...
[13 replies] Last: Thank you very much I would use this as a reference (by Stewart15)
Looping a Nested If w/ random number generator

http://pastebin.com/BKM6Me9k
[14 replies] Last: You're very welcome. Please next time only post in one forum section :... (by TarikNeaj)
by dean93
Assistance with Robot Programming

I'm trying to program a robot to scan an area with its sensors find an available parking space and go park, then reverse out of the space and back into it, all ...
[no replies]
How do I read an input of an arbitrary amount of numbers instead of a specific amount?

I'm trying to make a program that allows the user to input an arbitrary amount of numbers and finding the largest of all the inputs but I keep having problems w...
[3 replies] Last: Hope this helps #include <iostream> cout << "***********************... (by maxwellgomo)
Need help with this adding an int to a struct call.

#include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> using namespace std; struct height { int feet, inches; }; void input_height(height& h); void grow(height& h); voi...
[3 replies] Last: That's exactly what I ended up doing after a little messing around. I... (by dannnnntheman)
windows.h

Hi im new to this site. I am using ubuntu OS also using QtCreator IDE for my programs. Just waana find out what must i do or which libraries must i install in o...
[2 replies] Last: Ok thanx for your explanation. Appreciate it. (by maxwellgomo)
Loop with Taylor series

I'm working on this part of my homework and I am having trouble writing this loop. Write a function that computes the Taylor series expansion of ex using ...
[2 replies] Last: @konstantin void getTaylor() { double estimation; cout << "enter the... (by believedancer)
Cans Machine C++ Programming (1,2)

How do I created a loop for this codings? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int quantity = 0; int selection = 0; float amount = 0; float tota...
[26 replies] Last: MikeyBoy: I like such style: if (condition) execute_a_single_comman... (by Konstantin2)
Built in Functions and User defined

hi! could some body please tell me or either way post a link on what is a built in function and user defined is cause i cant seriously find a decent example abo...
[4 replies] Last: @op a built in function is one provided for you by the interpreter/com... (by Little Bobby Tables)
Function returning a value

I am making a game commonly know as the Hangman using C++. Now i am trying to add a man in it like this 0 \|/ ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanx Guyz it helped Alot and i am done with my assignment of the Hang... (by IbtihajT)
How to avoid the danger of destroying your code when passing by reference?

I got this question today for a quiz and i cant seem to understand what he meant can anyone help?
[4 replies] Last: I suspect he means "how to avoid the danger of destroying your data ... (by dhayden)
Structure Record Type in an array

Hi all, I have a question on the below coding which I could not figure out. I have to enter the Instructor ID and invokes getFees to find the fees of the give...
[7 replies] Last: So, your instructor ID's are clearly strings, rather than individual c... (by MikeyBoy)
Structure Record Type in an array

Why I do have this error message? 1>------ Build started: Project: TMA04, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 1>TMA04.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external s...
[1 reply] : Because you did not implement getFees(...) (by coder777)
by Zennd
calculator with multiple operands

my code in addition is correct but in subtraction,multiplication and division is wrong :( #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> using namespace std; void a...
[1 reply] : All your computations starts from zero. 0 * a * b * c.... will always ... (by Peter87)
by EtaXi
Study Guide Help?

Hey guys I have a test in one of my computer science courses this week and have been given a study guide to help review. I have filled about half of this review...
[1 reply] : 23, 24: http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/io/basic_ifstream/open http:... (by MiiNiPaa)
February 2015 Pages: 12345... 26
  Archived months: [jan2015] [mar2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.