General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 43)

by Cael
C++ linked list function

I've made a C++ program to register student's program based on their percentage in 3 subject using linked list. Here is the code: #include <iostream> using ...
[6 replies] Last: how do I modify the code so that whenever I view the list of student,... (by kbw)
by xsesx
Cannot get strlen w/ pointers to work

I cannot get the strlen function to work properly. Any ideas? #include <iostream> #include <cstring> using namespace std; char again; void length(...
[4 replies] Last: It works now. Thanks for the help! (by xsesx)
File input problem : newline

Hello! I'm one of the students major in computer science in undergraduate. But, I'm just freshman student in our university. And an assignment of our class...
[1 reply] : I'd love to help, but I just don't know where to start. If you can gi... (by kbw)
Need help with Roguelike!!!

Hello, I'm relatively new to c++ and I am trying to program a roguelike. I've successfully created one before in MATLAB and I am now experienceing some frustrat...
[5 replies] Last: Ah, that's something I can do. (: Thank you so much everybody. (by grover511)
How could i initialize vector<class> in a class object?

Hello everyone, I want to make a class, named generation, having a vector<chromosome> type data member. chromosome is also class name. chromosome has a 'route'...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, i'll try it. (by u98parksn)
how do i get the permutations recursively?

#include "stdafx.h" #include<iostream> using namespace std; using namespace System; int recurse(int a ,int flag) { if(flag==1) return a[flag-1]; ...
[no replies]
structure array error

The code contain error, i wanted to declare my array with value just with ={} #include <iostream> using namespace std; struct Proverty_Guidelines { ...
[5 replies] Last: I think I prefer the for loop method. It's more friendly to change. Fo... (by MrHutch)
by Faint
Can't get my code compiled

Hello everyone, I'm facing a problem with VS 2010, for some reason it can't compile my code even though I'm pretty sure I got no errors in there. It always give...
[2 replies] Last: It's ok :) I asked my instructor, ended up I made it hard for the comp... (by Faint)
by Qbasic
DMX control classes for JUCE

Hello, please help me with some information about JUCE. Does JUCE have any classes available to use for DMX protocol control?
[no replies]
by tvlas
PID (control engineering) with C++

Hello! I'm a control engineering student working on a C++ programmed UAV. I need to implement PID control on it. Does anyone have a clue on how to write...
[no replies]
by dahin
How can I compare two histograms using Opencv

I am tying to compare two histograms, but it gives error. Here I have given my code, histogram file and error message. Histogram file 3*5 matrix(output_test.txt...
[5 replies] Last: Anyway, I have solved the problem. I include "opencv_imgproc220d.lib" ... (by dahin)
the function of this code

float Circle::Circumference (void) const What does float Circle and circumference (void) const mean from the statement above.
[1 reply] : float Circle::Circumference (void) const { return 2.0 * PI * radiu... (by Stewbond)
From if else to switch statement

Hi, I was wondering how you would put this if else statement to a switch statement. void PlayerDB::AddPlayer(const Player& avatarPlayer) { char * player...
[1 reply] : You wouldn't. A switch is where you have multiple different results. ... (by Disch)
by xsesx
Trouble getting program to repeat

I'm having trouble getting this program to repeat again after use. After each password input (whether valid or invalid), I need it to ask if I want to run the p...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the help! Assignment directions wanted it done a specific w... (by xsesx)
C++ program code help

HOW DO I STORE AND SORT THE NUMBERS INTO DESCENDING ORDER USING MY CODE? I have them printing out in ascending order, now I do not know how to print them into ...
[2 replies] Last: and about Descending order? a simple way! #include <iostream> using... (by joneele)
Trying to find the source of a C2143

I am lost trying to find a C2143 missing ; before using Error in all of my cpp files. ///// main.cpp/////// #include <iostream> #include <time.h> #includ...
[5 replies] Last: Alright now after fixing that problem, I have a stupid run time proble... (by EGoodman)
C++ for loop and percentage help

I tried writing code for this question but i always getting this error. please let me know what i am doing wrong. here is question, code, and the error. Writ...
[4 replies] Last: N is 0. What you've done is to accomplish exactly what you said you ... (by CodingKid)
by kevv2
Looking for a library or ideas on how to make a Textbox

Hi, i'm quite new to c++, but i got the basics of a game down, i'm using around the same style of graphics as FF6, and i was wondering if any of you knew a good...
[1 reply] : That depends loosely on what library your using to render your graphic... (by Tresky)
Deck Of Cards - No Output

So, I'm still new at C++, so my syntax might be a little off for getting the correct output. Currently, there are no compiler errors or warnings, but there is a...
[3 replies] Last: Can you please explain how you fixed this? I am not seeing where the e... (by shimotay)
aa

aaaa
[4 replies] Last: Aside from the two loops I'm expected to use two-dimensional arrays to... (by closed account 3UMLy60M)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 4142434445... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.