General C++ Programming - May 2014 (Page 30)

Do Computer Science Graduates Have A Chance In Today's Job Market?

Im just wondering because I plan on transferring from a community college to a University and major in Computer Science. Also, do you have to be good at Math...
[2 replies] Last: Eh, Im more interested in the Networking or Software Developer/Enginee... (by Sylice613)
error

i am having problem while trying to compile, how can i fix it? http://postimg.org/image/81vvizs6d/
[10 replies] Last: stupid idea: let a person who i don't know log on my machine i just c... (by legendarysnake)
9 file OOP help

i need help with an assignment. i have to build a OOP with Base class being Account and 2 derived class savings and checkings, another class called customer i...
[no replies]
delete the first character in a character array, But keep the wrest

How do i delete the first character in a character array? I want output to be Str = 'Hello' After calling deletefirst Str = 'ello' void DeleteFirst (c...
[7 replies] Last: Example of 100% copying values: for(int i=0;i<i_size;i++)//Don't ... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
How to use std::allocators in my template class

Hello All, I have developed a template class where I use operator::new() and operator::delete() to allocate and deallocate the memory. I want to start using t...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=zarzor2010]1- why did you use explicit for the constructor? is ... (by Catfish666)
Declaration with no type

//--------------------------------------------------- // Filename: microblog.h // Purpose: The header file for a class to store a single tweet //------------...
[2 replies] Last: In addition to what Peter87 pointed out, you also may not have a con... (by AbstractionAnon)
Dynamic Linking Dependencies

Hi, I'm exploring dynamic linking of various library components, but I started running into a problem related to dependencies. In particular, I run into a case...
[1 reply] : I came across one answer that seems to work with gcc: -undefined dynam... (by smcguffee)
convert from std::char to *char

I have been working on some code to get the hwid, so I can assign a value to it. My code goes like this #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #includ...
[3 replies] Last: The GUID is given as a string, so you can assign it to a std::string ... (by Duthomhas)
by ramako
OpenMP omp_get_schedule() segmentation fault

So basically this is what I am doing: omp_sched_t *kind; int *modifier; omp_get_schedule(kind,modifier); and I am getting segmentation fault. Comp...
[5 replies] Last: I am guessing I need 2 malloc? That's one way to do things, but not ... (by cire)
Generating node

How would I generate nodes inside a function for example I have a head node Node * head = new Node; now I want to generate nodes for as long as the for loop ...
[1 reply] : You want n1's next pointer to point to the previous first node. ... (by AbstractionAnon)
by al1432
Summing Numbers in grid rows

I have to make a grid 40 X 40 with random numbers 0-9. I have already done this and it prints out great. My problem is I need to be able to choose a row number...
[7 replies] Last: sorry, AbstractionAnon...am very sorry... (by alfredokang)
by al1432
Generating Random Letters

My problem says: Have the user enter a number from 1-80 then print out a string of random letters(a to z lowercase) of that length. I have been able to en...
[1 reply] : [code firstline=14] char c; int r; srand (time(NULL))... (by AbstractionAnon)
Yahoo Finance C++ API design code

Hey guys, I get a bunch of broken links and nearly nothing when I search for how to hook up Yahoo Finance with C++ api. Is there code for Yahoo Api or a sea...
[17 replies] Last: You are welcome. I am glad it worked! (by aphenriques)
by lawal
c++

data types in c++
[5 replies] Last: they are the size and specific data used in declaring a valid variable... (by alfredokang)
by bonita
Passing struct type params?

hi, I have a class class A and it has void mymethod(pay m) and i am in class B I want to pass m parameter to the mymethod in the class A. The pay is a struct d...
[4 replies] Last: Chances are you have not made something important visible to the piece... (by Duthomhas)
CreateProcess read PROCESS_INFORMATION

Hi I'm hooking a function an trying to read the PROCESS_INFORMATION after CreateProcess is called with asm The processId does not match the process id in taskma...
[1 reply] : no one? (by poohpooh)
Check object type

I have the code class A {virtual ~A()}; class B : public A{}; class C : public A(); void func(A *a) { } int main() { A *b = new B(); A *c ...
[5 replies] Last: You guys are awesome.Thank you alot @JLBorges, @rmxhaha (by locbadass)
by teslaa
Taskkill /IM application.exe

how do I setup my c++ application to allow it to receive kill signals using Taskkill /IM application.exe Currently when I try it says it can only be forc...
[1 reply] : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/xdkz3x12.aspx (by kbw)
code to test a password

[2 replies] Last: Got it thank you (by aslan10)
How to get rid of the last line

Hi..Im currently developing a program that will store voltage N current into an csv file..In my program,when the user inputs -100 for voltage it will terminate ...
[5 replies] Last: AbstractionAnon (1834) : Thanks man..I did it ! :) One more questio... (by Gowtham13)
May 2014 Pages: 1... 28293031
  Archived months: [apr2014] [jun2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.