General C++ Programming - October 2013 (Page 10)

by aleDB
composition: initializing array of objects

Hi everybody, my name is Ale and this is my first topic here. I'm getting in trouble with the initialization of an array of objects in a relation of "has a" ...
[no replies]
output voltage on usb port

Hi! I am on a project. I have a laptop and It doesn't have a COM port. So what I would like to do is to get a usb to RS232 cable and write a code so to output v...
[2 replies] Last: Well i basically want to output bits from usb and via the cable to RS2... (by Alexandros81)
string text analysis

Hello folks. I would like to ask about text file editing task where I must make my program read from a file and delete words which begin and last with same lett...
[1 reply] : Has anyone got any ideas? (by cskills)
Polynomial class help

Hi Guys, I have a small issue with my code, but can't figure it out. When I call the overloaded operator+, everything is working well until i hit the return ...
[5 replies] Last: The difference between assignment operator overloading and other opera... (by abhishekm71)
by J4ke
[OpenGL] Outlining functions incorrectly when used with overlapping objects

As seen in this picture: http://gyazo.com/035b4ebc2bae6ae283c0c9882aa09cf6 This program is creating an outline for each of the tall rectangular prisms that will...
[1 reply] : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-fighting (by ne555)
assignment is recursive call and placing strings in link list notes (1,2)

You need to write a permute class that will take first and second strings to rearrange letters in first, followed by second. For example, if the first is “CA...
[21 replies] Last: and what files i should not include in the program (by GokuK97)
by xcyl40
Looping Help

How would you write a program that allows a user to continue to use the program as long as the person doesn't enter, for example, 'f' to finish? here's my atte...
[1 reply] : You're writing a char into an int. Take your input as a string instea... (by Bourgond Aries)
Stack operands

Hello, I'm trying to make a Stack that pushes in numbers and Operator's and then does the math. I.E 4, 3, 5, *, +. = 3*5 = 15 push back on. pop 4 + 15 =19 ...
[4 replies] Last: Um, Silly me, I realized that the Operators are just Char's.. so to ... (by Tecnuguy)
help me with LSB for video steganography

hello guys im working on a project of video steganography that combine with cryptography encryption on the text that is going to be embed into the video...but n...
[no replies]
Please help with my if else.

My instructor gave us an assignment. I have finished it, and it meets all parameters, but my else is not working. It should be displaying an error message, bu...
[3 replies] Last: You really need to practice your code design dude, and here i think i ... (by Uk Marine)
by wow99
unable to install fltk in win8

Hi, can someone help me with this? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Compiling factory.cxx... In file included from...
[no replies]
Help with my error message

Okay, my instruct gave us this assignment; everything in my program works the way he wants it to, except my error message skips to "how much do you want to depo...
[1 reply] : if (account=='c','C') /// should be (account == 'c' || account =='C')... (by vin)
overloading the i/o operator

In this below example: class Point { private: double m_dX, m_dY, m_dZ; public: Point(double dX=0.0, double dY=0.0, double dZ=0.0) { ...
[2 replies] Last: You return the stream so that multiple <<'s can be "chained" Point ... (by Disch)
How can I write a function for a linked list that inserts? How can I write a remove function?

Hello, everyone. Currently a bit confused as to how to write my insert and delete functions. I am using a linked list class and trying to implement these ...
[no replies]
NEED HELP with C++ Sudoku Solver (1,2)

=
[26 replies] Last: Everyone's code for tactic 1 is solving tactic2 incidentally. tactic... (by cire)
problem with tgui

so im using sfml 2.1 and the latest tgui, but i cant figure out what is wrong with my code /* special thanks to: cire naraku9333 */ #inc...
[9 replies] Last: Yes I copied the widgets/ folder to where test.cpp is. (by naraku9333)
sort data

i am having problems sorting data...i dont know to to go about it here is my code that i dont knw how to sort <code> #include <iostream> #include <string> ...
[2 replies] Last: tanx (by chiebuka39)
How many variables does this program have

im not to sure if identified them correctly but Im counting 15 am I wrong? Im just a beginner and this is a book problem #include <iostream> #includ...
[2 replies] Last: Oh okay thank you so much! (by Coolcattan)
by KrishB
Counting of repititive bases in the Genome

can you modify this C++ code so that I can count the no. of TTTT and GGGG. Please keep in mind that the input file contains billion characters of A, T, G, C....
[2 replies] Last: For speed, avoid using the formatted input options -- instead use the ... (by Duthomhas)
Do report in win32 console consume time?

hi I have written my code in c++2012 in windows 7 with win32 and console for seeing the result of my program. Because my program must be competitive by passin...
[2 replies] Last: I doubt that you really need to worry about it. The people who write c... (by Duthomhas)
October 2013 Pages: 1... 89101112... 46
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.