General C++ Programming - October 2013 (Page 46)

by Ceset
next step

i was a beginner just two months ago. learning through basics of c++. and after i m finished with it. i searched internet about what should be the next step ...
[2 replies] Last: thx for the answer but for a one month beginner, sdl??? no people shou... (by Ceset)
how to access base method via derived pointer

Hello, I would like to access (use) a (virtual) method declared in a base class via a pointer to an object belonging to a derived class, which overrides the ba...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for the comment. I think I get the general idea although I woul... (by bostjanv)
Windows Batch-file Programming

Can anyone help with an automated system startup batch file using 'at' or 'schtasks' coz I've been trying to do it but I can't crack it, I can only master the ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks man let me play around with that (by nutty craze)
Help with binary search

I have a problem set I cannot seem to find a solution to... I gotta array of pair of int vector< pair<int, int > > array; I have to find a pair where ...
[13 replies] Last: anyone ? I still need your help bump (by rmxhaha)
enter value for coding

some where in main: char value; char* sname; sname= new char ; for(int i=0;i!=19;i++) { cin>>value; sname =value; } I need a stopping...
[1 reply] : if you want to detect an enter then there are better ways to do that ... (by rmxhaha)
for(;;) and while (true) loops

I was looking around in the forum and I saw some people using for(;;) Isn't it the same thing as while (true)? What's the difference between them?
[8 replies] Last: Difference between for and While: For Loop: for..loop statements are... (by james005)
Help with recursive multiplication table

Hey there. I am a beginning c++ programmer and had a few questions on a program i wrote. #include <iostream> int mult(int n, int a, int b, int tab ){ if( a...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks! (by closed account y0q21hU5)
Guidance Needed With Bubble Sort (1,2)

Hi everyone, My current assignment is to take the source code given to us from the author and to manipulate it with a bubble sort. I have experience doing this...
[23 replies] Last: And you, sir win a cigar. Staring at code for days wondering why thing... (by Jangoon24)
Using Array

Hello I am new to this website and a beginner using c++. I wondering if anybody can possibly help me. (Sorry bad English not native Language) I have everythin...
[7 replies] Last: #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> #include <iostream> using namesp... (by Uk Marine)
Overloading Stream extraction operator

Hi, I wrote a class that can display fractions ex. 1/4 and I cannot figure out how to get >> to process 1/4 and separate them into variables numerator and denom...
[1 reply] : [quote=InstantDeath]my overloaded stream extraction function: istre... (by LB)
October 2013 Pages: 1... 444546
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.