General C++ Programming - October 2013 (Page 46)

by ABZO
Need Some Help

Need some help with some coding. This is what I would like to do. Please enter the name of y...
[6 replies] Last: Try to do the rest! string objects have special functions, read about ... (by eyenrique)
Parking garage hours for vehicles and the charge for them

Write your question here. Here is the code This is what i have so far #include <iostream> ...
[1 reply] : Please use code tags when posting code here, to make it readable. You... (by MikeyBoy)
Pointer to member function vs. pointer to ordinary function

I'm slightly better than a novice at C, and I'm trying to pick up C++ by converting an existing prog...
[7 replies] Last: @joshuahardwell, The getPotential function works because a pointer t... (by doug4)
Need optimisation guidelines

Hello I'm preparing for OIG (a Polish programming competition) and while doing exercises from previ...
[5 replies] Last: Sorry, you are right, I only wanted to post it. Anyways here it is: I... (by Chumanista)
by Ceset
next step

i was a beginner just two months ago. learning through basics of c++. and after i m finished with...
[2 replies] Last: thx for the answer but for a one month beginner, sdl??? no people shou... (by Ceset)
how to access base method via derived pointer

Hello, I would like to access (use) a (virtual) method declared in a base class via a pointer to an...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for the comment. I think I get the general idea although I woul... (by bostjanv)
Windows Batch-file Programming

Can anyone help with an automated system startup batch file using 'at' or 'schtasks' coz I've been t...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks man let me play around with that (by nutty craze)
Help with binary search

I have a problem set I cannot seem to find a solution to... I gotta array of pair of int vector...
[13 replies] Last: anyone ? I still need your help bump (by rmxhaha)
enter value for coding

some where in main: char value; char* sname; sname= new char ; for(int i=0;i!=19;i++) { ...
[1 reply] : if you want to detect an enter then there are better ways to do that ... (by rmxhaha)
for(;;) and while (true) loops

I was looking around in the forum and I saw some people using for(;;) Isn't it the same thing as wh...
[8 replies] Last: Difference between for and While: For Loop: for..loop statements are... (by james005)
October 2013 Pages: 1... 444546
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.