General C++ Programming - September 2014 (Page 27)

by paupav
Gtkmm or qt

Which one fits me more? This are my requirements: -allowed to create proprietary software -you are allowed to earn from software made in those GUI librarie...
[no replies]
Value in loop wont change? Causing infinite loop

Hello once again! I am working on a program that is supposed to do I/O file streaming. I dont know if I can properly explain how its supposed to work but I hav...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you SO much! I got it fixed!!!! (by Bonster)
capitalize a string

Hi, I need help with this. I have to create a function that takes an input string and changes it to all capital letters This is what I have so far. #inc...
[12 replies] Last: Are you sure you ran giblit's code? http://ideone.com/rvl2dI outputs "... (by LB)
Installing VC++ 6.0

Hi guys i have trouble installing this piece of s**t, can anyone help me to install it? Here is the problem After i click Setup.exe the program says setup...
[3 replies] Last: Please use software from the last half decade. (by LB)
Answer required

you are to write a C++ program to generate random integers in the range [ LOW = 1, HIGH = 10000 ] and to store them in a vector < int > of size VEC_SIZE = 2...
[1 reply] : Can someone get me an answer as quickly as possible? Yes, we can. Wi... (by giblit)
GLM Transformations

Hello, I am writing a simple OpenGL game; however, I want the entire game to be in modern OpenGL3+. So, I have gotten pretty far and I have learned a bit abo...
[no replies]
HELP

// Password Input #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <conio.h> #include <string.h> #include <string> using namespace std; int mai...
[18 replies] Last: That may be true, but that does not invalidate the fact that it can le... (by giblit)
school fee

good day guys..need some help. how to put an error message that says "invalid input,try again?" and "Repeat the program again? yes/no" in my program.. here is...
[3 replies] Last: why don't you use code brackets? #include <iostream> #include <math.h... (by jasonwynn10)
Count Rows and Columns from file

So I made a text file which goes like this word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word (word is ...
[12 replies] Last: Some more hmmm for you: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #inclu... (by keskiverto)
Code fix

hello, can someone fix this for me? I can't seem to find where the problem is. #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN // prevent windows.h from including "kitchen sink" ...
[16 replies] Last: ok... sheesh! (by jasonwynn10)
DOING A PROJECT FOR SCHOOL NEED HELP!

Hey so im making a text based rpg for school and im having troubles with it i need to add an inventory into my game and im not to sure as to where or how.. ...
[2 replies] Last: Shouldn't an inventory be separate from the player ? If I were you I ... (by samthewildone)
Function call with dynamic arrays

Hi, I am writing a program to solve a set of simultanious equations by Cramer's rule,using dynamic arrays but when I compile I get the following error: invali...
[3 replies] Last: No. I just picked the mostly relevant lines from your code. You had s... (by keskiverto)
Problem with IF statement.

Hello everyone, I am writing this program which will allow you to calculate kinetic energy via it's formula. But I have stumbled across a problem. I use dou...
[9 replies] Last: Ah okay I get it now thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!! (by Skai182)
how pointers in array of pointers can access to that array

declare int *p ; that gives an array with 3 pointers, but how 3 pointers can have a link in the memory?
[10 replies] Last: The fact that you have declared an array of three pointers means those... (by AbstractionAnon)
Comparing arrays

If I have 2 arrays, say array1 = {2, 2, 4, 5, 6} which has sorted array elements and array2 = {4, 2, 6, 2, 5} that has same elements as array1 but not in sorted...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you boss. I turned the feature on in my compiler and your sugges... (by nileshjdarji)
delete pointer array

int * ptr = new int ; p += 2; //p now stores address of 3rd element in array delete p; what will be deleted??? all 5 elements or just 3rd, 4th and 5th ...
[3 replies] Last: means if pointer is modified then delete won't work properly Yes, th... (by MikeyBoy)
Non object-oriented style (1,2)

Hello! As many are probably aware, there's a religious sect bent on converting everyone (and everything) to the wonders of OO programming. I personally (mostly)...
[20 replies] Last: > He said that java-styled programming is as detrimental as C style wi... (by JLBorges)
strange compiler behavior on pointer type

I have this program #include <iostream> #include <string> int main() { int x; int p ; x = p; } and it produces error: invalid co...
[9 replies] Last: now for knowledge purpose I wanna know about what kind of pointer can... (by Disch)
by ToniAz
Is _Complex a macro or an operator?

Hello everyone, I've trying to see where _Complex is defined but I found nothing. Is _Complex a macro, is it an operator? How does int _Complex work?...
[2 replies] Last: _Complex is a keyword, although the normal usage is throgh the macro... (by Cubbi)
ASTERISK HELP

void Log_In() { system("cls"); gotoxy(30, 30); time_t now; time(&now); printf("\t\t\t\t\t\tToday is %s",ctime(&now)); cou...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/141291/ looks like you posted t... (by mutexe)
September 2014 Pages: 1... 25262728
  Archived months: [aug2014] [oct2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.