Jobs - 2012 archive (Page 15)

How to Get a Job ? Recruitment Agencies in Pakistan | Alahad Group

Recruitment Agencies in Pakistan Alahad Group (Pvt) Ltd. is a Manpower Recruitment, Business Management and Outsourcing Group combining unparalleled experi...
[no replies]
C++ Software Engineer at The Neat Company

Position Description The Neat Company is seeking a software engineer to focus on building a state of the art imaging platform, including image optimization, O...
[no replies]
video game development team application

Hello, my name is jack frisbie. I am looking for a video game development team. this team would require these people: •2 more writers. •10-15 programmers wh...
[1 reply] : I'm here to end some controversy. If ur readin this post, then ur eith... (by pepperjack22)
programmer needed!

hi i need someone to can make a bot to run php files. thx in advance (i can pay with paypal).
[8 replies] Last: You could install XAMPP that installs Apache, MySQL, and PHP to make ... (by BHX)
delete please

Yup
[no replies]
by Moni33
Software engineer needed with Java skills in Hungary

Our company is looking for our client in Budapest, Hungary a sofware engineer with Java EE and C++ knowledge (this last one is an advantage).1-5 years experienc...
[no replies]
Programmer for [Unreal Engine 3] Game

I'm looking for a C++ programmer, also familiar with Java and 'Unreal-Script' to team-up with to work on an Unreal Engine 3 game. What's planned is for this gam...
[2 replies] Last: I also have some experience in c and java from a library book i got th... (by Jasoncos)
by MrStan
C/C++ DEVELOPER (Bethesda, MD)

Ariadne seeks a talented C++ Programmer to develop and maintain an indexing engine and a web content delivery framework. The engine processes and makes searchab...
[no replies]
How to Write a CV ? Recruitment Agencies in Nepal, Employment Agencies in Nepal

Recruitment agencies in Nepal providing talented workforces for placement throughout the Middle East. Alahad Group is a recruitment agency catalyst that aims to...
[no replies]
by Gosia
Job opportunity - Software Developer at Cobham

I am looking for a Software Developer. This is a permament role based in Leatherhead. As a Software Developer with the team in Surrey, you will work on the des...
[no replies]
Mybrowsercash-Automatic make money

MyBrowserCash is a site like others we’ve discussed here (Peer Gomez, Cash Gopher). In a nutshell you download software as an add on to your browser that let...
[no replies]
RatcheTek Games is looking for a C++ PROGRAMMER

Hey guys, we are looking for a C++ Programmer for our game development Business. About us: we are a small business that makes games. we are currently w...
[no replies]
RatcheTek Games is looking for a C++ PROGRAMMER

Hey guys, we are looking for a C++ Programmer for our game development Business. About us: we are a small business that makes games. we are currently w...
[no replies]
C++ Gui Developer for Hamburg - Germany

My client, is a privately held company that develops innovative software solutions for the growing market of photography and digital imaging processing....
[no replies]
C++ Image Processing Engineer (m/f) for Hamburg - Germany

My client, is a privately held company that develops innovative software solutions for the growing market of photography and digital imaging processing. The com...
[no replies]
Recruitment agencies in pakistan, Candor Group (Pvt) Ltd.

World's Best Recruitment Agency in Pakistan. Candor Group (Pvt) Ltd. Manpower Recruitment Business Management Outsourcing Group Combining unparalleled experienc...
[no replies]
Programmer Extraordinaire

*Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!* Hey there! Allow us to introduce ourselves. W...
[no replies]
Looking for a C++ tutor

I am currently working on coding the game Centipede for a school project and I am stuck about 40% into it. I am looking for a tutor to come on teamviewer/Skype ...
[4 replies] Last: I can tutor you (have lots of experience) (by Bootstrapper)
c++ Tutor wanted

I need a c++ tutor, I take courses online, some in school and from books, but I need someone to send me tasks, like: "day 1 week 1: Make a basic ______" If you ...
[2 replies] Last: I can tutor you too. Just PM me. (by Bootstrapper)
by justyl
C++ tutor

Looking for C++ tutor. Taking a course online, but need direct one-on-one help to ask questions and help when stuck. What is your fee/hr? Thanks.
[6 replies] Last: Yeah, me to. PM me. (by Bootstrapper)
Year 2012 Pages: 1... 1314151617... 20
  Archived years: [2011 archive] [2013 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.