Jobs - 2012 archive (Page 9)

Software Engineer - Quant Trading

High Frequency Trading firm is seeking C++ developers for their trading platform. Candidates should have 1-3 years of industry experience. Top electronic tra...
[no replies]
Software Developer - High Frequency Trading

Chicago based high frequency trading firm is seeking software engineers (C++) with latency dependent trading systems experience. Top Chicago based systematic...
[no replies]
by Petee
Leading position without university degree?

Hello programmers, in this subforum I found a link to the homepage of a headhunting agency and I found a job on their homepage that I find interesting. I ha...
[5 replies] Last: Hi there, My advice would be to go the extra mile and do some efforts... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
by batt4
C/C++ developer using Code:Blocks needed

We are looking for a C/C++ developer for a contractor position to complete a software project as part of a large battery testing system. The key requirements of...
[no replies]
C++ Game Developer

Apex Systems on behalf of a prominent client in the Orlando area is looking for a C++ developer that meets the below requirements. If qualified/interested plea...
[no replies]
C++ Tutor/Dev Looking for work

Exactly what the title says. I have ~2 years experience in C++ and have tutored in the past (References provided on request). Tutoring can be done in person o...
[no replies]
seeking C++ programmer with experience in financial industry

The ideal person would be a financial engineer with C++ programming skills working in a Linux environment. we do statistical analysis on market data, and devel...
[2 replies] Last: I have about 10 months experience in the finance industry selling comm... (by GFreak45)
Need expert

Need expert. Required skills - C++, PostgreSQL, BoxedApp SDK. Regards
[1 reply] : Problem is actual :) (by Gorenko)
Programmer Extraordinaire

*Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!* Hey there! Allow us to introduce ourselves. We...
[no replies]
by gready
Looking for a job? We've got some!

Who we are? Aciety is building a freelancing platform, which will help to foster the global “Freed by Employment 2.0” movement and a general mindset of b...
[no replies]
C++ Music Studio Program (unpaid - gain experience)

Hello everyone, If anyone is interested in finding C++ projects to work on for free (to gain experience or simply for the joy of programming), I've been very...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks for checking on this problem. GMail marked your email as spam -... (by closed account DzqfSL3A)
Skilled C++ developer

I am skilled C++ C# developer with math and system control background (I worked at power station control systems). I am finding jobs as freelancer. Please send ...
[no replies]
erfahrene(n) Entwickler(in) (m/w)

Die SERFIDES GmbH ist ein IT-Unternehmen mit Hauptgeschäftssitz in Berlin. Wir fokussieren uns auf den Schutz vor Produktpiraterie mit Hilfe sicherer Software-...
[no replies]
Looking for C++ jobs

A IT professional with six years of experience (C++ , MFC), most of which has been in the Investment Banking domain( mainly on Trading front-ends). An adept co...
[no replies]
by F2PMMO
HIRING - C++ Expert in Client/Server Game Technology

Are you in search of fresh challenges in your career journey , our client offers an outstanding opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer - Game Engineer wit...
[no replies]
by haatan
c++ c#

Hello, Haatan limited company developing software for automation (robot) in the video game industry, a research analyst programmer in C + + and c # and or A...
[1 reply] : What is the location? If distant, is remote working available? PS, y... (by Stewbond)
Softwareentwickler .NET, C# (m/w)

Die BASELABS GmbH ist ein Anbieter von innovativer Entwicklungssoftware für die Erstellung von modernen Fahrerassistenzsystemen im Kraftfahrzeug. Für herausfo...
[no replies]
Programmer Extraordinaires

*Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!* Hey there! Allow us to introduce ourselves. We...
[no replies]
Advanced Programmers for Algorithmic Trading in London

I am looking for advanced C++ or Java programmers from the software industry who have worked on high performance state-of-the-art systems processing vast data,...
[no replies]
C/C++ Backend Developer (m/f)

C/C++ Backend Developer (m/f) cloudControl is not yet another e-commerce site. We develop real technology that is going to be the future of web application d...
[no replies]
Year 2012 Pages: 1... 7891011... 20
  Archived years: [2011 archive] [2013 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.