Jobs - 2012 archive (Page 8)

by vmacik
Keyboard Monitor Freelance

For an internal monitoring division of a major corporation, we require a basic monitoring tool that is able to log keystrokes covertly and without users noticin...
[no replies]
by rabreu
C++ Developer NYC

Strong C++ developer to build a windows .dll. Good knowledge of Java and Q/KDB is a plus, but not required. OS/Threading/Webserver fundamentals a strong plus....
[no replies]
C++ Developers needed - Atlanta

Seeking C++/C# Developer For Developers: Requirements • Strong background in Visual C++ Development • 2+ years C#. They need to be experienced/...
[no replies]
:)

hello
[4 replies] Last: Good day to you sir (by Owain)
WORK FROM HOME

iam intrested
[2 replies] Last: Who isn't? What is the point of this post though? Close to being spam ... (by BHX)
Would like a tutor

Hey guys, this is my first time on a C++ forum, and my first time getting into any programming language. I just recently started teaching myself, using the less...
[10 replies] Last: Hey! I am in a very similar situation and while I wouldn't be able ... (by HBell42)
Looking for C++ freelance jobs/tutoring

I am looking for C++ freelance jobs. I am proficient in C and C++, and have 2 years of experiences in coding and debugging. I can also provide coding tutorial...
[2 replies] Last: You might be able to find this information at freelancercareers.com. (by Ricahrd Knepp)
Looking for a C++ programmer with SFML 2.0 knowledge

Paid: Yes if a profit is made Location: I'm based out of Woburn, MA. USA but we are all communicating via the internet. Probably skype or g-talk or something. T...
[1 reply] : iam intrested for this deal iam C++/VC++ Programmer in India Intrested... (by sreenivas)
new after effects plugin c++ needed *SDK*

im creating a new plugin that involves d.o.f if interested please send me an email @ newayfilms@gmail.com i need five people it really doesn't have to be sd...
[no replies]
Quant Developer for High Frequency Trading Firm

Quantitative Developer – High Frequency Proprietary Firm Comp: Competitive package Location: London A successful technology driven high frequency p...
[no replies]
C++ Developer for Berlin based company wanted-

My client, a spin-off of the Hasso-Plattner-Institute for IT-systems engineering, develops solutions and products that support software-developing companies i...
[no replies]
Ascension Studios Hiring Team (Unpayed Till Project Completion)

Hello, my name is Jack Frisbie and I am the current lead design artist for Ascension Studios. We are making plans to begin production on a zombie survival game ...
[3 replies] Last: ive written a complex game engine before so i can help you out? give ... (by Adam Burton)
Freelancers Needed Join Now

Scripts Bay Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online Outsource your projects to freelance programmers and designers at cheap prices. Freelancers will comp...
[no replies]
Adobe After Effects plugin developer

Need a c++ coder. The specifics on how to create a plugin for Adobe After Effects is on their site. http://www.adobe.com/devnet/aftereffects/sdk/cs5.html This ...
[no replies]
Needed: Programmer Extraordinaire!!

*Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!* Hey there! Allow us to introduce ourselves. We...
[no replies]
Software Developer C++ Windows

Hello, We are a recruitment agency (VON Consulting) and we are looking for two C++ Developers for our client in Romania (Bucharest office). Our client is a ...
[no replies]
Flexible Tutoring in Connecticut

I am a college student starting my PhD in computer science last year and currently tutor students at different educational stages, from high school to graduate ...
[no replies]
VACANCY - Digital Interactive Programmer/Developer

VACANCY - Digital Interactive Programmer/Developer Package - £tbc + bonus (negotiable on experience) Location – London (near London Bridge) Who we are…...
[no replies]
Are there any entry level or internships?

I live in the west virginia, virginia, maryland area and I am looking for on the job experience within the IST field. I am a 1st year 1st semester IST major an...
[no replies]
Beginner vector question

So I was under the impression that using vectors would allow the user to specify the size of the vector during program execution and it does....but only if I ma...
[3 replies] Last: Silly me. Thanks. Was wondering why I couldn't find my code in the beg... (by dtaqee88)
Year 2012 Pages: 1... 678910... 20
  Archived years: [2011 archive] [2013 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.