Jobs - 2014 archive (Page 5)

C++ tutor

I am looking for C++ tutor that can help me understand the concept of C++ and also how to write code. I have one C++ course so I do have a basic concept of prog...
[4 replies] Last: Hello, I do appreciate your offer. when can we start this? (by AamirKhan75)
Help with c++ please?

Hello. I haven’t used c++ in a while, or been programming at all. if anyone is a tutor or helper in there free time I would be very appreciative if you could ...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, I am a C++ tutor with experience in tutoring children, high schoo... (by Little Captain)
Senior C++ Developer for Media Group, Zürich - Switzerland. Visa sponsorship - only EU candidates please!

About the Job An excellent opportunity for a self-motivated technically adept Senior Software Developer with strong C++ to join a leading reputation business i...
[no replies]
Software Engineer C/C++, Linux (video server)

Job Description As a C/C++ software engineer you’ll be working as part of a world class development team responsible for designing, implementing and mainta...
[no replies]
Software Developer C++/Qt - London, UK

London, UK Software Developer C++/Qt Job Description As a C++ software developer you’ll be working as part of a world class development team responsible ...
[no replies]
C++ for app interaction

Fee paid to programmer. I wish to have code in C++ for an eye tracking device. I need code to produce interaction between the eye tracker and an application. I ...
[2 replies] Last: Hi It should be an html document in order to be accessed from the int... (by eyetracker)
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - FACE RECOGNITION (JAVA, C++) DRESDEN GERMANY, VISASPONSORING

The software engineer will develop face recognition applications across multiple platforms. This includes implementing and optimizing core algorithms as well as...
[no replies]
I need a c++ tutor (willing to pay)

Hello, I am 14 but i learn very quick. For example I learned to use blender by age 10. I will pay but only a quality learning setup ( beginers, intermediate,...
[6 replies] Last: Sorry, all: $15 if you are 14 years old or younger no matter how long... (by Little Captain)
Video Game - Aeldyr

Hobbyist project if you're looking for some fun! ( No salaries, potential profit in the future however, no guarantees ) First off, the project is still fr...
[2 replies] Last: Hey Austin! Ive got some allegro knowledge and proficiency with c++, ... (by axtyax)
Junior Mobile Game Developer

Glass Egg is looking for Mobile Game Developer Job Description: - You will be working with the team to discuss your creative ideas, solutions or anything t...
[no replies]
Graphic Designer

Glass Egg đang tìm kiếm Graphic Designer Mô tả công việc: - Thiết kế các tài liệu marketing cho trang web mới ra mắt - Chịu trách ...
[no replies]
Senior C++ Software Engineer

We are seeking a Senior C++ Software Engineer with 3-5+ years of C++ software development experience Experience with .Net, C#, Java, Visual Basic, and/or SQ...
[no replies]
by Nell34
C++-beginner searching for (paid) help

Hi guys, I'm searching for help with adding some code to an existing open source implementation. I'm NOT searching people write the code for me, but people ...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, i sent PM. regards @cronopio (by cronopio)
by Glork
Brain Teasers - an android app for training (by a recruiter)

Hin everyone ! Hope i'm on the right section (?). I'm a recruiter. My hobby is making android app at the moment. So I just created my first app and guess abo...
[no replies]
by kaspi
Contribution to Divine Warfare, an MMOARPG on top of Unreal Engine

Hello! We are a team of enthusiasts, which has been forming up for the development of Divine Warfare, an action MMO RPG. Please, take a look at our website for...
[no replies]
C++ Developer/C++ Software Engineer (OpenGL GLSL 3D Rendering C/C++ VFX) – Munich - Visasponsoring

C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer (OpenGL GLSL 3D Rendering C / C++ VFX). Market leading Visual Effects (VFX) software house is seeking a skilled C++ Develo...
[no replies]
C++ Developer for top company in Berlin (m/f). Visa sponsorship!

Our client, a spin-off of the Hasso-Plattner-Institute for IT-systems engineering, develops solutions and products that support software-developing companies ...
[no replies]
C++ programmer needed!

I'm looking for C++ programmer, good work with good price. I have many codes to write, If you are interesting leave your email here. Thank you!
[12 replies] Last: I am also interested, currently I am C++, C# and web programmer now. I... (by CodeSlayer)
Windows System-Level Developer (Nashua, NH)

Early stage, high-risk, high-reward startup seeking a software developer to assist in developing security-related applications and services on the MS Windows pl...
[no replies]
by fyber
Senior C++ Developer

Fyber (formerly SponsorPay) is a leading advertising technology company that empowers app developers to execute smart ad monetization strategies across all conn...
[no replies]
Year 2014 Pages: 1... 34567... 14
  Archived years: [2013 archive] [2015 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.