Jobs - 2015 archive (Page 5)

Software Developer - C++ (contract)

Job Description: Development and designing of a high quality Software (Trading System for all asset classes). It's about new development, bug fixing, extension...
[no replies]
Expert C++ Programmer

Since 2002, we developed Graphics Software that performs most of the painstaking work of creating data-driven slides for professional Excel and PowerPoint users...
[2 replies] Last: I have around 12 year experience in C++. Can i work with you from Indi... (by CppPgmr)
requirments for getting a job in the industry

sorry if this question may sound a bit stupid, but bear with me. so, currently i am proficient in python, c++, HTML, and am planing on learning Java and qt s...
[1 reply] : Though the job might have been posed for C++, sometimes employers like... (by CppPgmr)
Free tutor?

Hi I am currently in my first C++ programming class, and I am struggling a bit. I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to give me their email ...
[13 replies] Last: I wish this programming club thing would get a sticky at some point th... (by megatron 0)
Postdoctoral research scientist (f/m) for scientific software development and data analysis

Forschungszentrum Jülich pursues cutting-edge interdisciplinary research on the pressing issues of our time. It helps to solve the grand challenges facing soc...
[no replies]
Scientific software development for neutron scattering data analysis in Garching, Germany

The Scientific Computing Group in the outstation of Forschungszentrum Jülich at the German research reactor FRM II in Garching in Munich develops open-source s...
[no replies]
by chisme
Ubisoft Kiev

Hello, “If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game. Think that PC is the future of gaming. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT...
[no replies]
BAE Systems is offering job opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in Yeovil, UK

An exciting opportunity is currently available for a Senior Software Engineer at our site in Yeovil. This is a rare and valuable opportunity for experienced ...
[no replies]
ARM Firmware Developer

Looking for an ARM firmware developer (C++) Must have strong C++ skills Experience with ARM platform and resource constrained processors (TI CC3200 MCU) Fami...
[1 reply] : Dear Sir / Madam, Please send me a private e-mail(denisacostaq@gmail.c... (by denisacostaq)
Hiring LAMP Developers - Plano, TX

Edge Communications is Plano, TX is hiring LAMP Developers. We offer competitive salary, 20 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, excellent benefits! Send resu...
[no replies]
Lead Programmer - MMO RPG

I am the manager and programmer on a game development project called Apeiras. It is an MMO RPG about raising and breeding monsters. We are still very early in d...
[1 reply] : The Lead Programmer position has been filled. (by closed account 2LzbRXSz)
Linux Developer

Looking for a full-time/perm hire for Linux Developer with concentration in VoIP/SIP Must have strong C++ skills Familiarity with VoIP / SIP stacks and techno...
[no replies]
Helper with LED Stripes and Arduino

Hello! I am looking for a helper with coding on Arduino. I am programming few LED Stripes with FastLED library and I am using LPD8806 Stripe. I have some questi...
[no replies]
looking for volunteer character movement with c++

Hello everyone!I am new here, and I was wondering if anyone is interested in volunteering C++ with Unity 3D. We are making a game called Isolated: Madness and w...
[no replies]
Job opportunity for C++ Developer @Pune.

We are looking for a C++ developer with 4 - 8 years of experience with the following skill set: • C ++ latest version (very good knowledge) • Linux (Deb...
[no replies]
Offering Tutoring Sessions

Hi all, Let me know if anyone needs help in learning C++ or C#. I'd be more than happy to help. I have over a year's experience in tutoring first-year univ...
[5 replies] Last: I would be more than happy to. Send me an email at sparkprogrammer@gm... (by Little Captain)
by JShaw
Senior AI Programmer Wanted - Sony Bend Oregon

We are looking for an AI Programmer to help develop complex Human AI Behaviors for a current working title being developed by Bend Studio. This is not an ent...
[no replies]
by JShaw
Senior Game Programmer Wanted - Sony Bend Oregon

We are looking for a senior game programmer to architect and implement game engine code systems that are used for the creation and development of a game applica...
[no replies]
by JShaw
Senior Animation Programmer Wanted - Sony Bend Oregon

Description We are looking for a senior animation programmer to help develop next generation animation systems for a current working title being developed by B...
[no replies]
by JShaw
Senior Graphics Programmer Wanted - Sony Bend Oregon

Description Our Sony Bend Oregon Studio is looking for a Senior Staff Graphics Programmer. This position specializes in programming that centers around the gra...
[no replies]
Year 2015 Pages: 1... 34567... 10
  Archived years: [2014 archive] [2016 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.