Jobs - 2016 archive (Page 2)

Video Game Programmer

Who are we: Meteoric Games is a unique global video game studio behind the ambitious game Jumpdrive. We are actively developing the title on the way to get i...
[no replies]
C++ Developer

Looking for a C++ Developer in the Warren, NJ area. Candidates need to be passionate about Virtual Reality Required -5+ years C++ programming -2+ years O...
[no replies]
C++ Developer

Permanent job in Czech Republic ( EU Citizens only) Role: C++ Developer Contract: Permanent Start: ASAP Location: Ostrava, Czech Republic Skills: C++ or C# and...
[1 reply] : Hi, I've added you on skype. (by Nickolay)
[PRACA | KRAKÓW] C++ Developer

Witam serdecznie :) Mam pracę dla Programisty C++ Miejsce: Kraków (Centrum) Praca stacjonarna, możliwość rozpoczęcia od zaraz Firma: start-up, k...
[6 replies] Last: @TheIdeasMan I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up. (by OxBADC0DE)
Need your code review asap

Hello guys, I need your help asap! I have a moderately large project and and I really need a good code review. The longer, the more detailed, the better. ...
[4 replies] Last: "Of topic, but generally, how much time does it take to do such a job?... (by closed account 1vD3vCM9)
by slex04
Tutor required

I would like to use older examination papers as part of my preparation for final exams but I need Solutions to these papers as measurement. I need someone to co...
[3 replies] Last: Oh OK done (by slex04)
Looking forward an Internship or Junior C++ Programmer

Hello, I'm from Egypt,I'm a student at level 2 of Computer Science, i studied C/C++ in college an I need to do a practical application on what I have learn, I w...
[1 reply] : Hi, I am interested. Can you send me a PM message? (by Naughty Albatross)
Freelance web designing in Hyderabad,UK,Singapore

We are Web Slavery With the help of that knowledge we are started to provide freelance web designing services especially for small scale industries to they shou...
[no replies]
Concord Spark Tutoring

Hi all! I just wanted to say how excited I am for being able to announce this piece of news: The official website for Concord Spark Tutoring is now open! ...
[1 reply] : Way to go, Little Captain :) (by Naughty Albatross)
Sr. Tools and Automation Programmer

Our studio is looking for a Senior Tools and Automation Programmer. In this role, your primary responsibility will be developing the tools necessary to support ...
[no replies]
Paying to fix small project btc

Paying $5 in btc if you can fix this SRRemoveRestorepoint returning 2 (ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) Will send you project over e-mail. Contact: zzoqsokp@protonmail....
[1 reply] : Provide some more details and context, what libraries are you using, O... (by a k n)
Bug & Ideas Hunting Contest

We are happy to present the year-round Bug & Ideas Hunting Contest by Edusson.com! It is a contest with a free participation. Participants shall test the web...
[no replies]
C++ developer needed

We, at Pramp.com, are looking for a C++ programmer to create our analytics platform. 3 or more years of experience preferred. You can learn more about what we ...
[no replies]
How C++ is useful for jobs in Canada ?

Hi, Is any possibility to get good career after completing the C++ in Canada ? Or need to do something else along C++
[2 replies] Last: thanks for the suggestion ! (by vincischool)
programmer 4 basic Sort and Display app

Hello, I'm looking to hire a "Good to Professional" programmer for my home project. A basic " SORT and DISPLAY " C++ application to enter/modify delete fi...
[2 replies] Last: Right now it is a HOME project, I can't seem to find a starting poin... (by Gresham)
Sell

If i wanted to sell my program how would i go about doing that?
[2 replies] Last: Is it a game? Might want to consider distributing it via Steam or some... (by Little Captain)
by dovip
Referring you for Uber from me.

Hello folks! I use at Uber to make money with my car & you can too. Sign up to receive your $1000 reward! Use my link for $1000 extra: https://partners.uber....
[no replies]
by Corum
[Hiring] C++ Programmer Game Project (ASAP)

Hello, I'm looking to hire a professional programmer for my Game project. It uses two platforms. Microsoft visual studio 2010 ~ Client work .NET2003 ~ Serv...
[no replies]
Jobs Available?

I'm Joshua, a C++ programmer based in Nigeria, West Africa. I'm actively looking for a remote job with anybody or any corporate body, I describe some of my proj...
[no replies]
Hangman Game

Hi, I am relatively new with C++ and was wondering if someone could help me make a program. I would like to make a hangman game that allows the user to enter a ...
[4 replies] Last: It's my first time here. But isn't this section for jobs? Aren't you'r... (by Fedor)
Year 2016 Pages: 1234... 6
  Archived years: [2015 archive] [2017 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.