Adoption by Homosexual Couples

Pages: 1... 1617181920... 36
closed account (iAk3T05o)
Please go to revelations. I can't explain it when you can read it.
At the end of revelations, you will realise why they couldn't have written the wrong thing.
About the versions of the bible. One version has a story behind it that renders that particular version of the bible useless. King James Version is the bible to have.
Please go to revelations. I can't explain it when you can read it.
At the end of revelations, you will realise why they couldn't have written the wrong thing, why they couldn't have made a mistake with even a word.
About the versions of the bible. One version has a story behind it that renders that particular version of the bible useless. King James Version is the bible to have.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
One version has a story behind it that renders that particular version of the bible useless. King James Version is the bible to have
What is the story? Why is King James the version to have? Who decided that that is the one? and that only accounts for two what about the rest? Did man get it wrong in them? If so...
At the end of revelations, you will realise why they couldn't have written the wrong thing
revelations was one of the few bible books ive read. there is nothing in there to suggest it can be written right

that is one of the most wrong things you have said. it is because they are different translations of the latin version. the king james was the first version
Why is King James the version to have? Who decided that that is the one?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "King James"?
You don't know the story about that verson so you don't know if it is boolean, i.e. true or false.
I could tell the story but it would involve things i'ld rather not bring up.
you don't know if it is boolean, i.e. true or false.
????
That's like saying "you don't know if it is int, i.e. 1 or 0."
Last edited on
You don't know the story about that verson
im sure i do, because i have three different versions of the bible and have read revelations in all of them
So tell me the story behind the New Revised Standard Edition. Go on.
now why would i do that when im sure you can find a pdf online? please tell us why:
-revelations makes it so that the bible cant be written wrong
-king james is the one to have
-the story makes other versions of the bible false
New Revised Standard Edition

How can you think of this book as perfect and infallible law when it has clearly been rewritten/corrected/adjusted so many times? Isn't the fact that it was ever updated proof enough that it isn't the perfect scripture it's made out to be?

I mean, how can you correct/improve perfection?
You don't know the story about that verson so you don't know if it is boolean, i.e. true or false.
I could tell the story but it would involve things i'ld rather not bring up.
I don't know what story you are talking, that does not mean that I don't know the story.
@little bobby: Don't confuse content of the bible with purpose of the bible. Do you think that every bible is written by a christian? Do you think that KJV is recommended for recommendation sake? Tell me whether the New Revised Standard Edition is a good bible or not because you claim to know the story and defects it possesses and why it has a story behind it so tell me the story.
I mean, how can you correct/improve perfection?
That's an easy one. Man is not infallible and made a mistake, god 'influenced' another man to correct the mistake -- a few times
Don't confuse content of the bible with purpose of the bible
that had nothing to do with what i posted...

Do you think that every bible is written by a christian?
no i dont, the bible was written by a collection of people, and considering christianity wasnt developed until after jesuss death (my timeline could be off but it doesnt matter for this point) a little less than half the people that wrote the bible were christians, at the most.

Do you think that KJV is recommended for recommendation sake?

i know it is, because king james enforced it as the one to have. that doesnt make it right

Tell me whether the New Revised Standard Edition is a good bible or not because you claim to know the story and defects it possesses and why it has a story behind it so tell me the story.

i said i read revelations. i never said i read the New Revised Standard Edition. i claim to have read the story of revelation in the three versions. i never claimed to be an expert on it or know of the defects
@ Nathan2222
I am confused are you reliejus or are you just really stoned. :)
Stop arguing with the guy and just let this die. He wants to be right, let him be right. It isn't like a single mind has been swayed by all of this.
Sorry I could not help myself. :)
Should gay men be allowed to adopt kittens?
no. adopt all the kids they want, but no kittens
Pages: 1... 1617181920... 36