Windows Programming - June 2012 (Page 7)

How to clear windows in win32?

Hello I am testing something out and am trying to change text on screen.. When the user presses a button it should change the text... But when I run the Tex...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much kind sir! (by Recluse)
'no such file' for execinfo.h for Windows 7 + GCC + Codeblocks

Hi, I am trying to make a stack trace library. I saw some answers using execinfo.h, but when i try tu run, i get an error: error: execinfo.h: No such file...
[5 replies] Last: C++ is on the market more time than my age.I cant believe no one made... (by kbw)
by Screed
At School Programming

I'm trying to pracitce coding at school, but the computers have an admin lock and i dont know the password so I cant download any C++ compilers or IDE's. The...
[13 replies] Last: I'm not exactly an expert on this subject, but you can do it through t... (by Qazino)
Console to Windows Form Application

is there any possible way i could get my console application to change stuff on a windows form i have added?
[14 replies] Last: My honest advice: Ask in the appropriate forums. You may be attached... (by webJose)
[Visual] C++ - Make HTTP Request and set the response as an string

Hello, I'm pretty new in C++ and I know it's stupid to C&P but if I know how the source can look I would maybe learn it better :) Can somebody give me a s...
[5 replies] Last: Ah. I've found it out, works great with libCURL. Thanks a lot!! (by Mike1337)
Downloading Windows SDK

Hello I am trying to download the Windows SDK so I can follow a socket programming tutorial. The problem is when I tried to click the link from the Microsoft pa...
[17 replies] Last: yes I am using MinGW. I am using code blocks mainly because I couldn't... (by gamefanatic)
how to include .lib files?

I originally had Visual Studio 6 on my computer. But then I felt it was getting old so downloaded Visual C++ Express 2005 (VC++2010 didn't run on my computer, i...
[12 replies] Last: You need windows sdk for visual studio 2005 (latest sdk is not compati... (by modoran)
How to find memory leaks

Hello everyone. I am just starting out with C++ and I am finding some aspects of it quite confusing. I have been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and it ha...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks for your continued patience! I'm interested to hear what you ... (by HenrikH)
by soranz
Initialize Controls With Specific Background Color

Hi! I'm working on an MFC program. I have static text controls that have the standard ugly gray background which I would like to change to something else (like ...
[3 replies] Last: OK I got it ! This will change the color of whatever control I specify... (by soranz)
How do i add assembly attribute to my program?

on my program i am making, how do i add something like copyrights This is the properties of my program so far.... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27086729/Pix/Captu...
[2 replies] Last: Did you read Duoas's response to your other thread? http://cplusplus.c... (by naraku9333)
how do i make a program look "pretty"?

i made a program that works good but its only a console program... how would i make it look like a windows form application?
[7 replies] Last: er, yeah he does. (by Disch)
My first windows program.

I'm not sure what i did wrong care to explain? line 4 expected constructer, destructer, or type conversion before '.' token #include <windows.h> WNDC...
[5 replies] Last: Of course this is incorrect too: WndClsEx lpfnWndProc = WndProcedure... (by modoran)
Direct3D Not Displaying Vertex List

0 Likes NaN Posted Yesterday, 04:27 PM This probably seems like a generic question, but could somebody tell me why this code will not display these points?...
[no replies]
Undefined reference to 'GetOpenFileNameA@4'

So as the title suggests, when I try building & running my program using Code::Blocks (not that it may have anything to do with this problem, just thought it wo...
[2 replies] Last: As webjose said, you must link against comdlg32.lib (if you use Micros... (by modoran)
by Nckb
Detection of regions on an image

Hi everybody! I am a beginner in the use of the library "OpenCV" and I am looking to make a shape detection in an image. Do not believe it, but I did google sea...
[6 replies] Last: Very interesting detection of blobs. I read some topics about this and... (by Nckb)
June 2012 Pages: 1... 567
  Archived months: [may2012] [jul2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.