Windows Programming - May 2012

Help with "Closest Pair Problem" using Divide and Conquer

Hi First of all sorry for my bad english :-)) I am trying to write a program to solve the closest p...
[9 replies] Last: Solved. Thanks Everyone :-) (by SaeedOmnia)
Creating GUI applications, that can display graphs, are interactive, etc

How does one go about making an application on Windows? Are most made using Windows Form Programmin...
[2 replies] Last: or try this ... http://www.jose.it-berater.org/smfforum/index.php?t... (by freddie1)
by joriek
stop button not working

I got a form with a start and stop button, when i press starts it executes my code, but when i stop ...
[1 reply] : I don't know C++/CLI language, but the idea is this: In your worker t... (by modoran)
by Theta
GDI BackBuffer

I was curious today about writing a backbuffer in regular GDI. My understanding is to do this you wo...
[1 reply] : Yes, it looks correct. And yes, the garbled mess is because the hbmBa... (by Disch)
by Feaf
Minecraft Bot

I am working on a bot for mine craft for now I am just trying to get it to connect. If anyone can he...
[no replies]
by gol350
How to check if I clicked on the area of triangle's bitmap

I have a bitmap which is the shape of triangle. The rest of this bitmap is the mask that is unvisib...
[1 reply] : Maybe you can get the pixel color where the mouse click occurs and che... (by naraku9333)
Performing a conditional function based on windows OS

Hello all, I'm wondering on how I could achieve performing a conditional function based on what o...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you webJose! :) (by Jesus805)
ListBox - How do I tell which item I've selected from the list box?

How do I tell which item I've selected in the list box? I don't want to retrieve the string from the...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I'll try to play around with that first and see what I get. (by Nothing5)
outputing a vector to screen?

Hello. I am currently trying to output text from a file and output it to the screen.. I am using a v...
[4 replies] Last: I'm not saying you concatenate, then delete the vector. But you can c... (by webJose)
calculating volume (tetrahedron)

Hello, I currently work on a generation of 3D tetrahedra in VS2010 c + +. The tetrahedra are gener...
[no replies]
Accessing the devices!!!

Hi my dell inspiron laptop doesnt have an led indicator for the wi-fi, i want to write a simple prog...
[no replies]
File Brower, boost filesysytems, get contents of my computer

I'm making a media player with a custom file browser using boost filesystems. But "My Computer" is ...
[3 replies] Last: I don't think boost can iterate through "my computer". Attempting to... (by htirwin)
A windows pure app

I'm learning gtkmm GUI for windows. It's easy and I love it. When I run my program in MSWindows os, ...
[3 replies] Last: This is normal. The console is for debugging your program when compil... (by htirwin)
by homi
Read exe file contents to wstring in C++?

i have been stuck with this for days, hope i can get some help from you guys.. i am new here.. here...
[8 replies] Last: I admit I assumed the Microsoft definition of both wchar_t and Unicode... (by andywestken)
by bagher
DirectX problem with texture

I have an code that written with C++6 and DirectX9 under windows XP. now i run that code with visual...
[no replies]
by jorz
classes outside Form.h

hi there, I have two header files Form.h and serial.h in Form.h I declare and call a class like t...
[no replies]
snake game

please help with this program my snake is unable to take turns while it is alredy turning #inclu...
[1 reply] : somebody...pls... (by arkaine)
IPC Help

Hello! I have hooked winsock send/recv in a process. I'm trying to use named pipes to send the...
[no replies]
Cant change icons.

i followed this tutorial: http://www.winprog.org/tutorial/simple_window.html and changing the icons ...
[8 replies] Last: thanks, you are awesome (by Invader2010)
How to use MS Command Prompt to run source code created on notepad.

Hey In my programming course a substitute came in and stated rambling about how he only teaches ...
[7 replies] Last: codeFoil That's not entirely true. When people refer to DOS, they u... (by kbw)
May 2012 Pages: 123... 6
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.