Windows Programming - May 2014 (Page 6)

by oajfh
USB Port byte sending

Greetings, I have an electronic card, custom-made by somebody else with a microcontroller, which has a USB port. I can program it so that it interprets data th...
[no replies]
GUI (windowsform) using winPcap library and functions

Hello, I have the following winPcap problem using windows forms in C++ with the winPcap functions (after pushing a button in the windowsform). Introduction/ba...
[7 replies] Last: Hi all, First of all: thanks to the replies, and with your help and s... (by musicman0001)
Where Can I learn Windows Programming?

I just Was learning C++ programming tutorials. But now I saw Windows programming is there any kind of tutorial especially for windows C++ programming?
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much my friend (by donxn1k)
by Cpper
C++ Windows how can I make make a messagebox that shows the text of a textbox?

Read title. #include<windows.h> LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc (HWND, UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM); int WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance...
[1 reply] : use GetWindowTextLength to get window text length, allocate memory a... (by tath)
by RS365
IMPLEMENTATION OF EXPRESSION PARSER

how to implement expression parser in c++. can amyone plsssssss help ... ????? thanx in advance........... PLSSSSS NOTE :- ITS A LITTLE BIT URGENT ...... ...
[no replies]
Assembler TASM I8086

Hi. I need some help with an assembler program. How can I make to display AH content? Thanks
[1 reply] : you should call a build in/library function. If you're in windows, jus... (by pandasd)
by vijkrr
copy a wild char from a char array

Hi all, Assume I've an array of strings which contain some chinese chars inside. Eg: " This is a sample 在按键 needs to be tested" ...
[no replies]
Bind process to C++ app

Basically I want to "bind" privoxy.exe to my app so if my app is closed, crashes, is force closed, or any other form of closing. Back story to this: I hate hav...
[no replies]
Beep() ?

Hi, I was testing something and for some reason beep() is failing on WIndows 7. I used it millions of times before but this is first time its doing this: ...
[2 replies] Last: It works fine for me. Windows 7 SP1 32 bit. However the sound is playe... (by modoran)
Visual Basic Pig Latin

I am having trouble with a program that allows the user to input a word that is then converted to pig latin form. Cases that begin with vowels or numbers are wo...
[3 replies] Last: can i suggest daniweb.com? they actually have a visual basic forum (by Little Bobby Tables)
C++ and Excel with ole2.h

I am trying to simply open a excel file in the root directory of the program and save certain sheets as .csv I have the following so far which compiles and r...
[2 replies] Last: Broadly speaking, before we can apply a certain excel document reading... (by EisenhowerPDF)
Help With Programming My First Game

Hey guys, this is my first post here, and I am fairly new to programming. I just completed my first semester of CS, and am going to be starting my second one ...
[13 replies] Last: So I would just have to create multiple falling objects like this: L... (by Shakenbake158)
by tec23
Dynamic Meory Allocation

Hi. I have this code //length is int variable char *hStr = new char [length+12]; delete hStr; { char *hStr = new char ; delete hStr; } Can i replace t...
[4 replies] Last: delete does not destroy pointers. It operates on the memory pointed... (by cire)
automating excel 2007

Hi, i have automated excell using VC6++ and my program works. now i need to find the address of the last sell in Column A in excell sheet. please if anyone can ...
[7 replies] Last: Hi cburn11, thanks again for the help. this also works: objSheet =... (by valeraLat)
Compilers on Windows for c/++ and more.

Hi i'm looking for a list of compilers that support a broad amount of languages on a windows platform. If you know compilers that work better than a collection ...
[5 replies] Last: no problem ;) and +1 for gcc. i was going to suggest that (by Little Bobby Tables)
help with accessing my docs in visual basics

hey so like the title states, i need help fixing my code. i'm not exactly sure why its not working, but if you can help me out i'd appreciate it very much. the ...
[6 replies] Last: My assumption: -You're getting the folder size: (the size of all the ... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
May 2014 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [apr2014] [jun2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.