Windows Programming - April 2014

GRAY 2 RGB ?? openCV

plzzzzz i wanna help realy i have probleme to transforme image GRayscale to image RGB plzzzz i wanna to do this today do you can help me i have image gray i...
[1 reply] : You May Want To Try The Following Function: cv::cvtColor (cv::Mat S... (by Muhammad Ahmad Murtaza)
Visual C++ 6

My dad has a copy of Visual C++ 6 he will give to me. Will it run on Win 7/8?
[4 replies] Last: The problem with the free editions of VS is that you cannot use MFC, b... (by closed account 2AoiNwbp)
by RTRC
Help With error C2084: function 'int wWinMain(HINSTANCE,HINSTANCE,LPWSTR,int)' already has a body

// Win32Project2.cpp : Defines the entry point for the application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include "Win32Project2.h" #include <objbase.h> #include <shob...
[4 replies] Last: Ahh, ok. Sorry for asking such a silly question. I just put in the sam... (by RTRC)
by bling
Equivalent of key/mouse listener?

Hello, I have to code a program in c++ but I'm not really used to it (not a complete noob either). It's almost done but I struggle with this. I have to check ...
[1 reply] : You check for a key being pressed in Windows with the WinAPI function ... (by Computergeek01)
by Bolbi
MinGW or Code::Blocks lag.

I wrote a tiny SFML program on Code::Blocks 13.12 with MinGW and it was really lagging bad(Debug and Release), so i took another PC and compiled the same projec...
[5 replies] Last: oh ^^ (by Bolbi)
mathemtica and CUDA

I want to program GPU using CUDA C compiling . Mathematica is not detecting a usable C Compiler. It listed C studio 11 and 12 as C compiler, but the CUDACCompi...
[1 reply] : yes. i have 2010, 2012, and 2013 on my windows 8.1 box. (by mutexe)
by pukol
d3dx9.h cannot be found

Guys i already installed DirectX SDK june 201. I can already use directX but when i try to include d3dx9.h it says no such file directory. What should i do? ...
[1 reply] : What compiler are you using? Anyway, its likely the path of DirectX ... (by Codermik)
Go from Form4 to Form2

I know how to go the previous window but how to go back 2 or more forms. FormX+2 to FormX Form 2 Form2(System::Windows::Forms::Form ^ Form) { backFo...
[no replies]
by teslaa
Disable Mouse & Keyboard Windows 7

Anyone know any calls to windows dll's etc. I can use to disable and enable the mouse and keyboard in windows 7 please? The tricky part is I want to do this f...
[6 replies] Last: Well, BlockInput ONLY works if the calling process is running. rundll3... (by modoran)
by Bolbi
Code::Blocks laggggs.

Hey Guys, I wrote some code in Code::Blocks and it laggs(the speed changes really often) really stronk(In Debug and Release, also the .exe in the Folder). So, ...
[2 replies] Last: no. (by Bolbi)
Translation Matrix

I am trying to get a rendered triangle on the screen to move. I know I have to use a translation matrix, but I do not fully understand how to use it. Any help w...
[no replies]
Putting mailer in Windows using Code::Blocks

Hello, I am trying to put in a mailer to send me emails in C++. I am using Code::Blocks. Every guide online has thrown me errors. I tried this one: #incl...
[8 replies] Last: Okay, I will stick to CMD prompts :). I will read on functions. BTW, h... (by brandonb01)
gamming with c++

Aright I am in the process of making a game and I already have a basic consol base game but now I want to change it to where it can have mouse movments and butt...
[6 replies] Last: I'm sorry I have to say this but I have severe OCD about people spelli... (by lolnyancats)
Write A Jump At A Specific Address

Say I have an address of a function thanks to: HMODULE hMod = GetModuleHandle("kernel32.dll"); void* fn = GetProcAddress(hMod, "Beep"); I want ...
[5 replies] Last: First you must unprotect the memory area using VirtualProtectEx() or... (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
by ak44
mysql connector c++

Hello. First please forgive me my bad language second...please help me resolve my problem. My code: /* INSERT TUTORIAL CODE HERE! */ sql::Driver *driver = ...
[1 reply] : We are going to need to know what your error is. Re-pasting your code ... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by teslaa
Windows GINA question

So I am using a custom GINA built off the back of the Microsoft's Windows Vista/7 sample credential providers http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details....
[4 replies] Last: Great help, thanks! (by teslaa)
by Magic8
Question for program?

Hello! I am very new to c++ programming and I would like to write a program where you would put in a name of somebody and it will show you their birthday, for e...
[1 reply] : Post what you have so far using the code tags (the "<>" from right sid... (by codewalker)
WASAPI: Microphone -> Speakers stream

Hey everyone, i wrote a program that streams the microphone input directly to the speakers. The program works so far, but now i have two problems. I followed...
[4 replies] Last: I think i found the error. The Audio Endpoint device uses six channels... (by Thanatos)
64-bit double to int conversion

Hello all, I ran into a strange problem I cannot explain, although I am an experienced C++ programmer. The following code does not work properly when compile...
[3 replies] Last: On ARM, when you convert a NaN (Not-a-Number) floating point value t... (by tath)
How to use Font^ as a variable in a C++ program ?

I would have a quick question : What do I have to include into a visual C++/CLR project to be able to use Font^ ? I have tried to create a ref class, someth...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you booradley60 for the suggestions. The only problem is that wh... (by UtherPendragon17)
April 2014 Pages: 123... 5
  Archived months: [mar2014] [may2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.