Windows Programming - November 2012 (Page 7)

Duplicate ID's

I have done this simply so I can assign certain colors to CTEXT portins in my RC files... #ifndef IDC_STATIC_MAROON #define IDC_STATIC_MAROON -2 #endif #ifnd...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for that link. This statement in that article settles it for me... (by Lamblion)
Detecting a key press

When I say a key press I mean so it detects it as being pressed and not held down. So GetAsyncKeyState isn't what I'm looking for, but along those lines. ...
[1 reply] : Windows sends a WM_KEYDOWN message to your window when that happens. ... (by Disch)
Help please

This programming assignment will test your ability to design an algorithm to solve the following problem and to implement your algorithm in an efficient C++ pr...
[1 reply] : post some code. (by bobdabilder)
How do I overlay an image on the Picture Control which is used to play the live video produced by Microsoft Kinect?

Hi, I m trying to overlay an image on a live video produced using Microsoft Kinect. The IDE used is Visual Studio Professional 2010. The code is developed i...
[no replies]
Retrieving Variables from Config File

I'm trying to make a windows application that get's the window width and height from a config file. So far, everything I've seen that has to deal with files is...
[12 replies] Last: I think I found something that I'm looking for. As it turns out, I ha... (by TChapman500)
How to read a file mask?

I wanted to use a file mask as suppose there is a folder in D drive which contains some files. Then from it want to fetch the files with *.txt* format,or with ...
[2 replies] Last: @sisodia Your question is a bit unclear. But are you looking the the... (by andywestken)
CPrintDialog doesn't see the printer

Hi, I'm developing an MFC application using VS2010. I noticed that the the printing in my application stopped to work. So the releveant piece of cod...
[4 replies] Last: It's a bit erratic for me. After I created the default MFC project and... (by blackbolek)
How to do initial tasks when calling Show()

I called several Form2 from Form1 as in below: for(int i=0; i<maxLoop; i++){ Form2^ myForm = gcnew Form2(); myForm->Show(); } when I call Show(), I...
[1 reply] : Why are u creating multiple forms and what do u want to do in them? (by bobdabilder)
by HJH
Functions programming problem

I need code for the following problem: You’re working for a company that lays ceramic floor tile, and its employees need a program that estimates the numbe...
[4 replies] Last: Here is my code followed by the errors. #include <iostream> #include... (by HJH)
Finished program: Computer Backup, any opinions?

I finished a program I had been working on for about 3 days about 1 day ago, and have uploaded the source code. http://pastebin.com/Jiu7a7hJ Since I am not cu...
[13 replies] Last: we are talking about files, not services. I did not say that i did no... (by IWishIKnew)
WIA with C++

I am trying to develop some source code to communicate with scanner devices. I intend to successfully communicate with the scanner using WIA (Windows Image Acqu...
[1 reply] : I Think That C++ is a easy Programming Language. (by RonaldLeber)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 567
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.