Windows Programming - November 2012 (Page 7)

Duplicate ID's

I have done this simply so I can assign certain colors to CTEXT portins in my RC files... #ifndef ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for that link. This statement in that article settles it for me... (by Lamblion)
Detecting a key press

When I say a key press I mean so it detects it as being pressed and not held down. So GetAsyncKe...
[1 reply] : Windows sends a WM_KEYDOWN message to your window when that happens. ... (by Disch)
Help please

This programming assignment will test your ability to design an algorithm to solve the following pr...
[1 reply] : post some code. (by bobdabilder)
How do I overlay an image on the Picture Control which is used to play the live video produced by Microsoft Kinect?

Hi, I m trying to overlay an image on a live video produced using Microsoft Kinect. The IDE used...
[no replies]
Retrieving Variables from Config File

I'm trying to make a windows application that get's the window width and height from a config file. ...
[12 replies] Last: I think I found something that I'm looking for. As it turns out, I ha... (by TChapman500)
How to read a file mask?

I wanted to use a file mask as suppose there is a folder in D drive which contains some files. Then...
[2 replies] Last: @sisodia Your question is a bit unclear. But are you looking the the... (by andywestken)
CPrintDialog doesn't see the printer

Hi, I'm developing an MFC application using VS2010. I noticed that the the printing in my ap...
[4 replies] Last: It's a bit erratic for me. After I created the default MFC project and... (by blackbolek)
How to do initial tasks when calling Show()

I called several Form2 from Form1 as in below: for(int i=0; i<maxLoop; i++){ Form2^ myForm = g...
[1 reply] : Why are u creating multiple forms and what do u want to do in them? (by bobdabilder)
by HJH
Functions programming problem

I need code for the following problem: You’re working for a company that lays ceramic floor til...
[4 replies] Last: Here is my code followed by the errors. #include <iostream> #include... (by HJH)
Finished program: Computer Backup, any opinions?

I finished a program I had been working on for about 3 days about 1 day ago, and have uploaded the s...
[13 replies] Last: we are talking about files, not services. I did not say that i did no... (by IWishIKnew)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 567
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.