Windows Programming - December 2012

PlaySound(); Problem

Hello all. I've been trying to use the PlaySound(); function with no success. Basically what i...
[6 replies] Last: [quote=modoran]Please consider that is a difference between working di... (by EssGeEich)
by DonMac
cout to Memo1

This my first post to this forum. Many years ago I was given a copy of Delphi 4 and C++ Builder 3 b...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you freddie 1 and Ogoyant for your very quick responses. The 'me... (by DonMac)
How to avoid linker error

Inside General.h #ifndef GENERAL #define GENERAL namespace counternamespace{ int upperbound; ...
[no replies]
sigsegv segmentation fault

hello guys, when debugging with GNU debugger i got "sigsegv segmantation fault" error .the program c...
[2 replies] Last: Regarding vectors -- take a look at the example program for vector::pu... (by Ogoyant)
A problem with -mwindows command

While going through some win32 api tutorials with CodeBlock I was required to add -mwindows into the...
[4 replies] Last: That explained so much, thank you Ogoyant. (by Longazan)
OpenGL, SFML or DirectX?

Which way is better? I started learning DirectX about a month ago, but is this a bad idea? Or SFML i...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for pointing it out. Thank you so much! (by Imadatobanisa)
Program starts unresponsive

I've written a sort of initialization program for another program. This "initialization" program bec...
[19 replies] Last: I've got everything done now, thank you, thank you, thank you (^_^) (by NeckDeepInSyntaxErrors)
infinite loop causing program to crash

I got win32 application, that runs a infinite for loop, which increment a value inside the loop. the...
[4 replies] Last: every time the loop runs, "I's" value is set to zero so it will never ... (by palauan73)
c++

hello everyone can someone help me about array plsss i really need help right now using one-dimen...
[19 replies] Last: Thanks for everything and for codes it helps me a lot thank for all yo... (by closed account 4y79216C)
Any good Hooking PDF or Tutorials

Hi C++ Forums, I am wanting to learn Hooking in C++ and yes i am in need of some References and ...
[no replies]
by Veltas
Localised Strings

Is there an easy way of getting simple localised strings that are bound to be lying around on the OS...
[1 reply] : There is no such thing, you must supply your localized strings with yo... (by modoran)
C++ obj parser

Am trying to create a obj file parser, so far the parser reads a obj file and stores all the vertice...
[1 reply] : Why are you storing pointers in your vectors? Why aren't you storing V... (by Athar)
Non constant member function being called inside a constant member function

#include <iostream> class Hello { public: void Test() { std::cout << "Testing" <<...
[5 replies] Last: Yeah, That's right, but, you shouldn't call that a 'constant pointer' ... (by EssGeEich)
How can I Pull Current COM Port settings from Windows OS

Hey, I am working on this project where when a user selects a particular com port via a config dial...
[10 replies] Last: Guestgulkan, After doing some test with the Set and Get CommState met... (by tnjgraham)
a simple painting software

My course teacher assigned me a project of Painting software. I have only 3 days to finish it. I am ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your recommendation. I am starting GDI. (by afsar92)
by Denver
Linker Error

#include <iostream.h> #include <conio.h> #include<fstream.h> #include <process.h> int main() {...
[1 reply] : For one, your headers are not properly included. Try this: #include... (by Ogoyant)
Getting the source program

I was just wondering, how could I get the program that started one of my programs? Like was it run ...
[8 replies] Last: Use an environment variable, set it in your launcher program and autom... (by modoran)
Where to start?

Hi, I am trying to learn how to use c++ to write windows applications. I am familiar with C++ conso...
[4 replies] Last: I am using Ivor Horton’s Beginning Visual C++ 2010, and have found i... (by nesmith)
by Phiru
How to notify a msg to parent window?

I have a dialog and I add a static controller on the dig. The dig class has a OnLButtonDown event...
[3 replies] Last: I don't have experience with mfc but couldn't just use pParent->SendMe... (by nedo)
Random String Generator in C++

Hi there, I need some help with my code. It is a random string generator which works perfect. Howev...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=mausy131]// THANKS FOR THE HELP EssGeEich! Lol, no need at all... (by EssGeEich)
December 2012 Pages: 123... 7
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.