Windows Programming - September 2015 (Page 3)

Access violation reading location 0x00000024

what is causing this and how can I fix this? I'm trying to do a PWM class... basically the very same code for opening and closing pins works straight from anoth...
[2 replies] Last: the second code is an example of what is working both are created in ... (by mekkatorqu)
Unable to make multiple lines for text in CRL app

Hello, I am working on making a very simple application in VS 2015 using CLR project. So I have created a form and when they click a button they go to a new fo...
[1 reply] : So I am at my computer now, so this works: private: System::Void butt... (by millerizi)
Picking up gesture messages in MinGW

Anyone else trying to build Win32 touch screen applications with Codeblocks/MinGW? I'm having some difficulties getting it to compile. The mingw libraries hav...
[7 replies] Last: Well, dynamically linking seemed to work. I have other issues to iron... (by mi41lumber)
by xismn
Wrapping Mutex Functionality

Hello, I'm trying to wrap WINAPI's mutex functionality in a Mutex class. I'm using a Mutex to throw an exception if more than one instance of the program i...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the info guys! (by xismn)
how do i use float points?

here there every time i try to compile this code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { float sum = 0.000, produc...
[3 replies] Last: float num{6} is the same as writing float num = 6 . If you want nu... (by Peter87)
how refresh\update a menu and how change draw an image transparent on menu?

i'm working with animation images on menu. i change the image with: SetMenuItemBitmaps(hMenu,ID,MF_BYCOMMAND,(HBITMAP)hBmp ,(HBITMAP)hBmp); - why, when the ...
[6 replies] Last: not in these case. i had changed very the code. the problem isn't with... (by Cambalinho)
how print without a printer dialog?

can i print, what is on window, without a printer dialog?
[16 replies] Last: void print() { //getting window title for use it ... (by Cambalinho)
September 2015 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [aug2015] [oct2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.