Beginners - August 2012

by wr0124
how to save the file in the new created directer

hi, I have on code, but I don't know how to improve it. To make the result.txt in the newly created ...
[1 reply] : Hi ! Use code tags pls :) U'r using a ton of includes when only 2 or 3... (by soranz)
Initialization error

When i run thi program:- //This program is for making a whole class friend & other stuffs. #includ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanx (by bigo005)
Is it possible to make a program wait for a specific keypress, and ignore others untill this key is pressed?

Hey all. I made an account to get help here. I'm new to programming (in c++). I was wond...
[4 replies] Last: Okay. Thanks a lot for your help. I'll ask there. (by aapanic)
Putting an integer number into a vector

Hi everyone, I have an int of several digits and i want to put that number into a vector where the ...
[4 replies] Last: You can determine the number of digits in your number with this piece ... (by ssrun)
Need Help on Basic Program

I have finished other elements of the program, but I am not sure where to go on this one. Yes I am a...
[3 replies] Last: This maybe? int guests = 20; int largePizza; int mediumPizza; int s... (by Anthony Hernandez)
Legacy C++ won't compile

I'm taking a look at some stuff I wrote back in 2001 or so, and it no longer compiles. A quick sear...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks. That's actually a relief. I had visions of a culture of all ... (by kogorman)
by Ch1156
Class help (1,2)

What am i doing wrong here? Im trying to make a class for all of my variables so its easier to manag...
[22 replies] Last: That seems like a big problem with C++, i usually find myself having t... (by Ch1156)
Should I just give up now?

Hi all, I suffer with CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) and have been teaching myself C++ for roughl...
[4 replies] Last: I was exactly the same when I first started, even doing REALLY basic s... (by georgep)
by beakie
Inheritance/macros

Basically... I want to create some variables which, unless specified at compile time, aren't include...
[4 replies] Last: Why do you use preprocessor to cut out the inherited structures and n... (by beakie)
dnt nw what i am doing wrong

#include <iostream> #include <cmath> using namespace std; int main() { // The value of p...
[5 replies] Last: thank you ill work on it (by shagufa)
by Fliize
C++ UI

Hi everyone! Ive been making some programms in the summer, so that i dont become completely useless...
[2 replies] Last: Check out QT: http://qt.gitorious.org/qt#more (by broser)
First time error :S help plz

error C2378: 'LPCELLFILE' : redefinition; symbol cannot be overloaded with a typedef It worked ...
[5 replies] Last: will look into it...ty (by snaxpax)
Reset the consol

When I run this program on my consol the program will reset the consol window for each run. How do t...
[16 replies] Last: "what's wrong with it?" It takes up more room, you can just make a fo... (by Shock Bolt)
How to make a file reader NOT read the contents of the file?

I have been coding C++ for a few days, and I'm learning it pretty fast, and I'm making an audio conv...
[2 replies] Last: Mhm, thanks, I fixed the problem anyway. (by Shock Bolt)
Using open to load a picture in picturebox

#pragma region Windows Form Designer generated code /// <summary> /// Required method for Desi...
[4 replies] Last: Try changing picturebox1->ImageLocation = Bitmap::FromFile(); to pi... (by naraku9333)
by jaded7
Memory allocation

If, for example, I have the below snippet int *pInt = new int ; Is there a way of testing whet...
[2 replies] Last: If new throws an exception, it couldn't give you the memory you asked ... (by Moschops)
For loop using the modulo

My brain doesn't seem to be working at all today. Here's my problem. Imagine having an array of i...
[6 replies] Last: const int N = 10; for ( int i = 0; i < N; i++ ) { for ( int j = i, ... (by vlad from moscow)
What the code trying to do

int noname(const char*p) { char *r = (char*)p; while(*r!='\0') r++; ...
[5 replies] Last: @Script Coder Not to be pedantic, but vlad please change the ';' to a... (by vlad from moscow)
reading from file.txt to array of strings.

hello i have a little question here. i have read the tutorial, but didn't quite understood how to w...
[3 replies] Last: hi everybody! sorry for the double post. after a bigger search, i fou... (by Stauricus)
random number

Hello ! I'm knew here , and having a problem . I'm trying to make program that picks numbe...
[5 replies] Last: OH it starts from 0 not 1 thank you I appreciate your help (by freedom12)
August 2012 Pages: 123... 45
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.