Beginners - December 2012 (Page 13)

by rookie
Pointer/Array and Struct Problems

Hello @all, I am new to c++ so also to pointers/arrays and structs. I thought I understood them but now I've got some problems. I'm about to write an OpenGL p...
[7 replies] Last: Yeah, the last example is the pass-by-reference. The '*' simbol means ... (by S G H)
please help me !!

.zx
[no replies]
I want to program code and drawing No. 5 on the C + +

I want to program code and drawing No. 5 on the C + +
[12 replies] Last: yes thank for all I am grateful to you (by Man silence)
Search,insert,swap,delete word from string

Hi all! I am making a program to input a paragraph from the user and then finds/swap/delete/insert a word in that paragraph. I am stuck on the first stage. I ha...
[2 replies] Last: Read: http://www.mochima.com/tutorials/strings.html Paying special at... (by JLBorges)
Pure virtual function error

I have a base class with a pure virtual function, and a derived class that implements it. When I try to call this function from the sub class object, I get a me...
[11 replies] Last: [quote=newGuy23423]Though it definitely seemed to have the vibe of "Do... (by Cubbi)
Please help, returning a value

Hello, I've made a program that should find value of A. A = ap & A <= ag. Then, the program should count Y, wich is a*a + b. But the program returns the last ...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks guys (by Aurimas10)
by hasak
Password

How to type password like "******" in program ??? e.g. #include<iostream> #include<cstring> using namespace std; int main() { char a ,b ; c...
[3 replies] Last: 1_ Use a library like `ncurses' A_ Use your API (by ne555)
Program too big to fit in memory

Hi, I just made the most stupid program that converts a string from lower case to upper case. #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ strin...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you!!! (by Marcos Modenesi)
by RoMo
Creating squares & triangles using for loops

Hi I'm doing an exercise on Accelerated C++ book chapter 2.. I have to create a square using the for loop by executing row by row (i think?) anyway here's the c...
[no replies]
can anyone think of a very simple exercise before i look into binary tree?

so before i approached linked lists i was linking objects crudely, i dont completley understand what ive looked into for a binary tree, is it a junction of link...
[no replies]
Read ASCII from .doc file

Hi! I need to read ASCII for characters from a Micrsoft Word document and separe it into words.Example: hi hi - 105106 SPACE 105106. How I can make this...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=florin112]But ifstream/ofstream read only .txt files. Not corr... (by Chervil)
by mike99
" C Array" read from a file

Hello, As a beginner in C/C++ .I am having the following problem. In one of my works ,I need to read data from a file.The file is what is called a "...
[3 replies] Last: [code firstline=35] // Read the actual data into the vector whi... (by Chervil)
by BramDr
accessing variable from other class after init.

Im currently working on a project, trying to make a basic roquelike mapcreator (or something that comes close). For this purpose, the program start by making ...
[3 replies] Last: http://cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/classes/ http://cplusplus.com/doc/tu... (by ne555)
Problem with Composition

Hello, first of all I am completely newbie.^^b Below are the code of I believe: Composition Error found :::'Birthday' hasn't been declared :...
[1 reply] : you have a plethora of unnecessary include statements. hell, even your... (by alamans32)
problem with probability program

hello. i am trying to prove the answer to a problem using the computer. the problem is "if a couple with 2 children has 1 daughter, what is the possibility that...
[6 replies] Last: Second implies order to me. ;) yea that's my bad, ambiguous wording... (by alamans32)
due tommrow quick help program not ending when its suppose to.

easy game i made but this is suppose to end when all treasures '$' are found, sometimes it ends and sometimes it does not. #include <iostream> #include <...
[1 reply] : You're placing only 9 gold in the game, but ending when 10 gold are fo... (by kameswarib)
Want to change code from char type to string type !

hi i want to change this code from char type to string type, is it possible? i put this '===>' where VC is giving error indication. #include <iostream> ...
[10 replies] Last: thanks man for support! Regards (by flyer86)
Transferring data from file to arrays

I'm trying to transfer data from a file to an array. I'm sure the problem is right in front of my face but I've been working for 8hrs or so and I just can't ...
[6 replies] Last: The original code worked fine for me, using the values you provided. I... (by jlb)
How to check if file exists?

I am reading from files and I want them to be stored in the same location as the program's .ccp file. Since this could change based on where the user puts the ...
[2 replies] Last: #include <fstream> inline bool file_exists_and_can_be_read_from( con... (by JLBorges)
by pin
class explanation

#include <iostream> using namespace std; // making a class named kelas1 class KELAS1 { int A; public: void set_A(int AA); int get_A(); voi...
[1 reply] : int AA is the parameter list for the set_A function. You need to defin... (by Raezzor)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 1112131415... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.