Beginners - January 2013 (Page 46)

by nasser
For(; ;)

how to use for(; ;) and how to stop it with break;
[4 replies] Last: while(true) is the same as for(;;). It's personal preference, althoug... (by Stewbond)
SDL issues

I'm trying my first event driven program but it keeps hitting a breakpoint. #include "SDL.h" using namespace std; int main( int argc, char* args ) ...
[2 replies] Last: Don't free the surface after you blit them. Because when you try to b... (by Disch)
2. Arrays and classes

two: Hello. This is a part of my data_structur program. I don't know what I have to do? The func creat have an warning and program doesnot debug. unitiolizid ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks a lot. I added the & on prototypes. It works properly. (by iambehnam)
obtaining the index of a vector iterator

in the member function, i dont really care what the position is i just want to get the index of the iterator as to delete it as i have already "found" the objec...
[8 replies] Last: ah ok. Thanks I am still trying to convert myself from Python to c++,... (by metulburr)
pancake glutton

I developed a semi working program, the only problem is if the inputs two equal numbers the program bugs out... Here'es my program #include <iostream> using ...
[5 replies] Last: okay I edited and added the code format wow that looks way better... I... (by ryankore)
making HTTP requests

Does the c++11 have any library they added to the standard c++ that allows you to make http requests? If they don't do they plan on ever added that into the st...
[1 reply] : C++ has boost.asio. There are some HTTP examples here: http://www.boos... (by Cubbi)
vector<object> not declared in class method error

i am trying to increment the object age, which the objects are stored in a vector. I think i am starting to get lost in the code as it gets longer to do the pro...
[7 replies] Last: i was trying to think of a way to make the looping vector a function t... (by metulburr)
by Kovs95
Using the find() Function

★ Modify the program so that it then replaces every a, e, i , o, u w/ the letter z. i.e. John Smith -> Jzhn Smzth I am going to use the find() and replace() ...
[7 replies] Last: // Strings are your friends.cpp : Defines the entry point for the con... (by vlad from moscow)
about vectors

hi i am new to c++ and im learning vectors right now and i have learned how to add values to them but starting with some values already in a vector. so i was...
[3 replies] Last: ahh thats exactly what i was looking for :D so its better to reserve s... (by derekxec)
by Dzoni
conditions in WHILE loop

Hi, in while loop like this class A* a; while (a && a->something1==something2) {body} when a=NULL what is correct: 1) i get error because i cant get "a...
[2 replies] Last: thx bro :) (by Dzoni)
help about do-while loop

Created a simple program that at the expense of the spaces and draw some shapes When press any program to run it performs the desired and then come out of the p...
[2 replies] Last: thank you (by Man silence)
EOF never turns into true?

Hi, I tried to read the Cube.obj file (I copy pasted the text) from http://www.rastertek.com/dx11tut08.html But for some reason EOF never become true, and it j...
[2 replies] Last: Following that page's tutorial, the problem is this: You wrote: if... (by S G H)
2D Array Problem

Hi there, I've been trying to place an array into another within a 2D array. I can get one array to work fine but when I try to place another the program crashe...
[1 reply] : to randomly scatter a RoomSize*RoomSize 2d array try this: for (int... (by Stewbond)
by COM314
Char 48 ("0") doesn't appear.

I'm trying to make a program that converts decimal values to hexadecimal values. I've gotten all the processing and everything taken care of, but I have a probl...
[5 replies] Last: ... Of course. I should have thought of that. Thank you very much. It ... (by COM314)
struct pointers pointers

Code! #include <iostream> using namespace std; //Programma di test struct Nodo { int valore; Nodo *nextPtr; } ; void inserimento(Nod...
[6 replies] Last: sorry kameswarib...can you pls...am ashamed to ask but i have to...can... (by donfire)
by adrem7
Gradient Flow/Steepest Descent method for mutually repelling points on a sphere

I have written some code to give me an output of the energy associated with n points constrained to a sphere all repelling each other (much like electrons aroun...
[15 replies] Last: I have fixed the issue by looking at it in a more mathematical manner.... (by adrem7)
WRITE PROGRAMME TO SORT AN ARRAY

HELLO , EVERY ONE I HAD EXAM SINCE WEEK AGO AND THE QUESTION WAS ,( WRITE A PROGRAMME TO SORT AN ARRAY ) CAN ANY ONE WRITE THIS PROBLEM CORRECTLY PLEASE !!
[8 replies] Last: sorry, i didn't noticed that you're using 2 "for" loops, for iterating... (by chipp)
by ft95
return

Hi, It is a part of my code(it is a game) bool start(void) { string option; cout<<"\nChoose one of these options:\n\n\n"; cout<<" start game \n\n"...
[17 replies] Last: Thank you Chervil. You always help me... (by ft95)
undefinded reference to my class

I was doing that exercise Graduation http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/12974/ and a couple days ago i left my code. I came back today and when i tested it...
[11 replies] Last: Nice! Thanks (by metulburr)
my program won't stay open

okay so i just got my new c++ compiler and i opened this website to learn how to do some programming started off with the simplest thing. #include <iostrea...
[15 replies] Last: What will CTRL F5 do? I believe on visual studios it runs the program ... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 4445464748... 52
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.