Beginners - July 2013 (Page 49)

complex class

Hey guys ., this is urgent; so i need help with my code ; well i have to Create a class called Com...
[3 replies] Last: Issues #2 and #3 still exist. comp_add and comp_subt compute r and i ... (by AbstractionAnon)
Error: expected unqualified-id before '{' token

Hi, I am using an online compiler, and I have an error on line 10 of my code, apparently. The error ...
[12 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
Make a character repeat in C++.

Hello guys, I would like your help with a basic thing, repeating characters. For example the p...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks guys :) I got it. (by PlainEsoteric)
Help with String - Converting upper/lower case

Hello everyone, I'm trying to write a program that will reformat the first letter of each word to ca...
[11 replies] Last: If to use ordinary loops then the function could look the following wa... (by vlad from moscow)
fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '\...\libusb.lib

We bought a laboratory oscilloscope for my lab with graphical interface on the computer. I'm trying ...
[1 reply] : In the project Property Pages, in the Linker group, look at the Genera... (by MikeyBoy)
Box on the output screen

I just wanted a box on the output screen and I wrote the program as follows. I got an error stating ...
[6 replies] Last: Its working well! A million thx! May God bless you in abundance. (by djferreira)
This is probabbly a really easy question but i cant figure it out.

How can i call other functions from my main for branching storyline purposes. #include <iostream> ...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry im replying late ENIGMAx i was asking about user input like you... (by Smokey The Toker)
Question on Flowchart (Prime Number)

Draw a flowchart to display all the prime numbers below a given number. e.g. Input is 10, output : ...
[1 reply] : Did you try tracing this through by hand? What were the results? I st... (by Chervil)
by Sakudo
The amount of sentences

I am writing a program to show the amount of sentences I inputted. However, it showed an error of "n...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot. Problem solved. :) (by Sakudo)
BMI Calculator

Hello. One of my recent projects was a BMI calculator. Nothing but entering height and weight. I use...
[1 reply] : I appreciate any feedback. #1 you have the same bug on lines 46 and ... (by andywestken)
Using malloc to allocate string

Hello there, In this code below, even if i put 1 or any number as argument in the malloc function, t...
[1 reply] : malloc probably get more memory from the OS than it actually needs (th... (by Peter87)
Playfair Cipher

Im trying to create a 6 by 6 grid of a playfair cipher code. This is how it works...I enter a keyphr...
[1 reply] : You are having a hard time because you are trying to deal with two sep... (by Duoas)
User Defined Function....

I have this code working but I want to try using a defined function, how would I go about doing that...
[no replies]
Get Unique points of vector of type Point

I have a vector list of type Point. like this struct Point { int x , int y; }; vector<...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <utility> #include <vector> #include <al... (by JLBorges)
Payroll Program w/Array - Marital Status Always M?

Hello. I'm very new, in my first programming class with no experience. I'm working on a payroll prog...
[2 replies] Last: Not to throw in more complexity, but depending on if the output has to... (by BHX Specter)
Count variable and while loop

Hi everyone, this program should ask for deposit amount if deposit is correct then count = count + d...
[2 replies] Last: count = 0; (by rajputsadia)
Compiler error? Tic-tac-toe

Hello, i'm having some problems to solve this incompleted tic-tac-toe code. After the compilation yo...
[4 replies] Last: Sure, thank you for the tips, I really going to use it right now. Actu... (by biziengine)
trouble with while loops

Hi everyone, Im having a bit of trouble with while loops...this program should ask the user for thei...
[2 replies] Last: To make life easier i just ended up taking out the 'whitespace' from t... (by rajputsadia)
Help with Arrays?

Hello. I am new to C++ and I am having difficulty with arrays. When I ask the program to print out t...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I figured out the problem now. Since what you said is true, I ... (by hurdleboy)
A Question about optimization

Im writing a program that uses classes and i was wondering which is more effecient for accessing a c...
[2 replies] Last: Allright, Thank you :D (by Paoletti301)
July 2013 Pages: 1... 4748495051... 53
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.