Beginners - July 2013 (Page 49)

fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '\...\libusb.lib

We bought a laboratory oscilloscope for my lab with graphical interface on the computer. I'm trying to modify it's software and add more options. My problem is ...
[1 reply] : In the project Property Pages, in the Linker group, look at the Genera... (by MikeyBoy)
Box on the output screen

I just wanted a box on the output screen and I wrote the program as follows. I got an error stating "UNDEFINED SYMBOL j" Any help will be highly appreciated ...
[6 replies] Last: Its working well! A million thx! May God bless you in abundance. (by djferreira)
This is probabbly a really easy question but i cant figure it out.

How can i call other functions from my main for branching storyline purposes. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { cout <<"\tTest G...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry im replying late ENIGMAx i was asking about user input like you... (by Smokey The Toker)
Question on Flowchart (Prime Number)

Draw a flowchart to display all the prime numbers below a given number. e.g. Input is 10, output : 2,3,5,7 Here's my flowchart: http://i1146.photobucket.co...
[1 reply] : Did you try tracing this through by hand? What were the results? I st... (by Chervil)
by hychan
The amount of sentences

I am writing a program to show the amount of sentences I inputted. However, it showed an error of "no match for 'operator!=' in '(&std::cin)->std::basic_istream...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot. Problem solved. :) (by hychan)
BMI Calculator

Hello. One of my recent projects was a BMI calculator. Nothing but entering height and weight. I used a function for the Height/Weight calculation because funct...
[1 reply] : I appreciate any feedback. #1 you have the same bug on lines 46 and ... (by andywestken)
Using malloc to allocate string

Hello there, In this code below, even if i put 1 or any number as argument in the malloc function, the result is always correct, no matter what. But if i remove...
[1 reply] : malloc probably get more memory from the OS than it actually needs (th... (by Peter87)
Playfair Cipher

Im trying to create a 6 by 6 grid of a playfair cipher code. This is how it works...I enter a keyphrase (for example: "Hi, I like to code") and that keyphra...
[1 reply] : You are having a hard time because you are trying to deal with two sep... (by Duthomhas)
User Defined Function....

I have this code working but I want to try using a defined function, how would I go about doing that? I am trying to create a function that will calculate the c...
[no replies]
Get Unique points of vector of type Point

I have a vector list of type Point. like this struct Point { int x , int y; }; vector< Point> myPoints; int main() { //now let suppose we hav...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <utility> #include <vector> #include <al... (by JLBorges)
Payroll Program w/Array - Marital Status Always M?

Hello. I'm very new, in my first programming class with no experience. I'm working on a payroll program using arrays, but the "marital status" part is giving me...
[2 replies] Last: Not to throw in more complexity, but depending on if the output has to... (by BHX)
Count variable and while loop

Hi everyone, this program should ask for deposit amount if deposit is correct then count = count + deposit. The user is then asked if the deposit amount is corr...
[2 replies] Last: count = 0; (by rajputsadia)
Compiler error? Tic-tac-toe

Hello, i'm having some problems to solve this incompleted tic-tac-toe code. After the compilation you can see that are some strange simbols in the table. Can so...
[4 replies] Last: Sure, thank you for the tips, I really going to use it right now. Actu... (by biziengine)
trouble with while loops

Hi everyone, Im having a bit of trouble with while loops...this program should ask the user for their name, if incorrect it should send an error msg and ask for...
[2 replies] Last: To make life easier i just ended up taking out the 'whitespace' from t... (by rajputsadia)
Help with Arrays?

Hello. I am new to C++ and I am having difficulty with arrays. When I ask the program to print out the array of numbers that were inputted, the program would al...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I figured out the problem now. Since what you said is true, I ... (by hurdleboy)
A Question about optimization

Im writing a program that uses classes and i was wondering which is more effecient for accessing a classes private fields. calling a public method as in som...
[2 replies] Last: Allright, Thank you :D (by Paoletti301)
Extremely beginner c++ issue

Hey guys, so I recently (like about 2 hours before making this post) started with c++. I am either blind, or just really stupid; because I have a probably very ...
[19 replies] Last: [quote=Disch]- "\n" might flush on some implementations, but doesn't... (by Bourgond Aries)
At what point should I start learning OpenGL?

So I have recently started to learn C++ and I have got all of the basics down (Arrays, Variables, Constants, Strings, Operators, Expressions, Statements, Loops,...
[16 replies] Last: I saw that that tutorial was for 3D-games, is there something similar... (by Disch)
by xpg94
"Dungeon crawl" game question

Hello everyone. I am wondering why do I get "error:invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'char'" when I try to compile this code in Code Blocks? Thanks in ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks mate :) (by xpg94)
gcc complier

Does gcc complier works with windows( keep mingw out ).
[9 replies] Last: thanks guys (by sam2281)
July 2013 Pages: 1... 4748495051... 53
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.