Beginners - May 2014 (Page 5)

by Humem
Flowchart needs explaining

Hello. I need some people to help me explain a flowchart to the doctor in my university. Here is the flowchart... help would be appreciated. http://i.i...
[12 replies] Last: Humem, the problem here is that the program doesn't work and the flow ... (by dhayden)
by akmhc
Maximum element of secondary diagonal of a matrix

This loop is supposed to find the maximum element of a secondary diagonal of a 4X4 matrix. But I can't really understand it fully. Why is i=0 and j=2? Is there ...
[1 reply] : An instance of the such matrix: 2 5 3 9 1 4 3 7 3 9 6 2 2 3 5 4 i - ... (by Auroch)
making a game

how do i fix my switch case #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <time.h> #include <string> using namespace std; int main() { ...
[18 replies] Last: Hey guys thanks for all the help and i tried the is_guess_correct and... (by paulmaywald)
why this code is not working?

Hi guys, I was trying to write a guessing game program and encountered with an error that i am unable to resolve. The code below is what i wrote for the game.Bu...
[13 replies] Last: What I'm trying to say is that if (!guess_num) is completely differe... (by coder777)
congtuence modulo

Now i want to check that if value int a = pow(9.0,100); int b = 81; int c = 547; when i use a - b, the value should be can divide by c wit...
[8 replies] Last: See gmp . GNU multi-precison library. EDIT: If you are still intere... (by a k n)
how to scan an array?

To end my project I need to know how to scan an array(the array contains lines of strings entered by the user.) please notice the function editstudent(). ...
[8 replies] Last: It's late, everyone can write voodoo code when they're tired haha. Al... (by Pindrought)
How to Bubble Sort a Map in C++?

i know how to sort a array, but i cannot made bubble sort in map :/ if possible to tell me a bit about it.. its: map<string,int> op; map<string,int>::iterator...
[8 replies] Last: hehe i know im being funny :D ok, i will try that, swap and put them ... (by SrgjanLDTeam)
back function

Hello guys,Im having a bit of a problem here. You see I need to create a menu where I can choose different options with different functions. Like here: Subje...
[5 replies] Last: So that's why the function wont work. Thanks a lot man. I'll review th... (by hugmepls)
by Wesp
Projectile motion simulation

hey guys I made a program about the projectile motion, so can you guys show me how to make the graphics simulation for that motion. #include <iostream>...
[2 replies] Last: Ok. thaks. I have to do that just using loop. (by Wesp)
how do you this?

How would I go about doing this? // #include <iostream> int main () { system("pause"); return 0; }
[10 replies] Last: Well, you'd want to consider 'how much' of the array you were actually... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
Help with multiplication problem

Hi I am new to C++ codeing and I was recetly writng a program to multiply two numbers. When both numbers are whole the program works perfectly though when one n...
[3 replies] Last: @Ok Hey Its Z: You can also declare it as a double float . @OP Use th... (by closed account z1CpDjzh)
? Operator

This results in an error, invalid conversion from const char* to char*. I didn't declare any variable as const, so why does this happen? #include <iostrea...
[3 replies] Last: const char* pch = num>another ? "first bigger\n" : "second big... (by Chervil)
by swikir
file into a map STL

I have a text file has (3, 5) ( 14*2, 27) (32/2, 16) I need this numerical values and expressions to be used for the questions using map STL // t...
[no replies]
programming help

Hi, I m new to the C++ programming and needs some helps to revise my source to calculate sphere volume, area, and circumference. I need to create header fil...
[no replies]
Trying to combine two programs that use different versions of same class into one

Environment: Arduino I have a DHT22 Temperature/Humidity sensor. I can connect it wirelessly (And give it power), and read Temp and Humidity off it if I load...
[no replies]
isSorted, what is wrong?

What is wrong with this function that tries to control if the array passed as first parameter is sorted? //this function verifies if an integer array is sorted...
[15 replies] Last: @naraku9333 (1951) What do you mean? The correct function verifies if ... (by closed account jvqpDjzh)
B+Tree

Hello I wanted to know how do I use the void* to two kind of different structures struct noInterno { int num_elems; // noInterno* pai ; in...
[2 replies] Last: I need to do a b+tree implementation, and i thought this kind of appro... (by joao123456789)
by GoksOP
Little push for finishing this quest.

Hello fellow programers. I got this task i need help with, it's just one small part of a bigger task. Here is rough translation. Print data for a given type ...
[1 reply] : Please note, that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homewo... (by keskiverto)
replace and .size()

So I`m having trouble understanding how the string::replace() function works. What I dont get is that in the functions nothing, in the while loop, when I call r...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/string/find/ writes: Note: ... (by keskiverto)
Program dosnt end

I have no idea to why the following code never ends P.S: Ascender are letters that pass the second line in a writing copy, like 'f', 'k'. and descenders are ...
[2 replies] Last: Waw what a stupid mistake. There were a few other mistakes to so fixed... (by closed account EwCjE3v7)
May 2014 Pages: 1... 34567... 55
  Archived months: [apr2014] [jun2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.