Beginners - November 2017 (Page 6)

by noodel
arrays and loops

Hello. I am given 'n' names of students, then 'k' amount of tasks they've got marks for. Each task has its own coefficient(e.g. if there are 4 tasks, there are ...
[no replies]
Programm wont stop running

Hello! I'm programming an Interpolation and bisection a la Lagrange with a header-file, a main-file and a module file which I've linked. Now I don't get an...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much! @Peter87: I defined and declared j outside the w... (by alextmfk)
Time table of schedule at weekly in university

Write the program that will be used by students who are new to the EEM Department to prepare the curriculum in accordance with the following rules: * Receive t...
[2 replies] Last: Sir Andy, You say you are not allowed to use a class, but I see noth... (by laz biyolog)
Start learning c++

Hello,I don't know where to start writing C++ with an IDK. (I can write C++ code with a simple text editor) I miss the simpler time when programming using jus...
[2 replies] Last: I miss the simpler time when programming using just a simple text edi... (by Thomas1965)
by Delcho
Adding at the end of file

Hello, everyone, I should make a program that makes a structure save it in a file and then add new recordings to the structure and add them at the end of the fi...
[3 replies] Last: Hello Delcho, I want in the while loop to input until I press ctrl+z... (by Handy Andy)
Binary Tree, project won't run all the way??

I get no errors I don't see any memory leaks. This is my HW Project and it works fine all of it except I don't know why the cout won't run after Line #302. It'...
[4 replies] Last: @lastchance It wouldn't let me post all my code too much so I used Goo... (by bounddyy)
Data Streams Input

Hi, I'm having trouble with a input data stream, the data file is a .txt file with names, amount of coffee ordered and type of coffee, see below. There are 5 ...
[1 reply] : @Panthers22 If you don't present complete code and you don't put it i... (by lastchance)
"write a program" same as implementation?

I am just really drawing a blank here, does being asked to "write a program that does such and such" mean the same as this: Write the implementation of int i...
[1 reply] : Ok so yes and no. This is how I interpret it. Whoever has assigned thi... (by joe864864)
Nested loop conditions

Hi, is there any way in C++ to make conditions inside a nested for loop? I have a nested loop and I have an if condition. If the if condition is not true...
[3 replies] Last: @ne555: Just tried it out! It worked and I have to say thanks a mill... (by pir4t3x)
How to loop through an Array in a Class

I am having a very hard time getting my getCustomer() function to work. It's supposed to loop over an array and determine if there is a matching customerID valu...
[2 replies] Last: > I am having a very hard time getting my getCustomer() function to wo... (by ne555)
Issue using for()

So I am working on some homework for class. We are to use for() to complete this but I am having issues getting it to work. We are to display every combination ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you joe86864, that solved it. Not sure why I was using bool, it ... (by sbcguard)
Puzzled

just how in the ... does this work,I have spent 2 hours literally drawing this out on paper and I just can't see how this code works #include <stdio.h> ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks cire much appreciated I still can't figure out how and where ... (by adam2016)
copy constructor not working

When i run this code, I keep getting Copy constructor of class Book may not have a parameter of type Book on line 34. but when i make Book as a referenc...
[8 replies] Last: and what is the problem with making a copy ? I mean I am just making ... (by cire)
by bharia
Inputing double values into an array

the
[1 reply] : What's the return type of FUNCTION ? (by cire)
Why does the Program loop

Hello, I need help with the following code. I was checking the first task to see if it would work as intended, but after I enter my name the program just loops ...
[1 reply] : loop is an integer type. The letters y and n are not integers. ... (by cire)
Comparing Array's

Hey! If I have a block of text like this: abcdabcdab5 12345abcdabcdab 23456aaccabcdab 34567aaadabbdab 45678abcdabcdab 56789abcdabcdaa and want to sto...
[1 reply] : The code below is an example of one way to take a string and make an a... (by joe864864)
expected a ','

hello I am new to c++ and I am making a game on ue4 but I keep getting this problem where intellisense expected a ',' void AMyfirstgameCharacter::startfire()...
[3 replies] Last: thanks for the help mbozzi, and JayBari yay it's been really fun hope... (by jflyer215)
problem solving

Q: Write functions in C++ to insert (push) element into a dynamically allocated stack in ascending order.? I need the complete coding for this problem.
[1 reply] : you can change int to whatever "element" might be. std::stack<int>*... (by jonnin)
by Zaq
snakeBite() function is not displaying anything?

Hey there, i'm relatively new and do use practices that are frowned upon since i'm still green to coding in general. However, I was curious if anyone could help...
[5 replies] Last: @Zaq Also, that hp = snakebite(hp). Should I place this where I'm ca... (by whitenite1)
by jg943
Read Access Violation error, c++ on Visual Studio 2015

Hi there, as part of a project at my first year of university, we have been tasked with making a basic banking program that can store customer details, account ...
[3 replies] Last: Line 5: This is a function call. It needs a pair of (). case 1: cu... (by AbstractionAnon)
November 2017 Pages: 1... 45678... 33
  Archived months: [oct2017] [dec2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.