Beginners - October 2012 (Page 14)

Help with bubble sort

My bubble sort shows up as all 0's This is the first algorithm i am doing. My teacher explained the algorithm in the class but i don't understand him very we...
[1 reply] : You get a bunch of zeroes because you are using N instead of a as inde... (by Peter87)
Arrays

Write a program that contains an array of strings. The array should contain the names of the days of the week. Input from the keyboard is the value 0 through 6,...
[3 replies] Last: I had this same assignment for a class, but I also have this added to ... (by i4m5up3rm4n)
helppppp

i need to print the first N triangular and square numbers (both of them) so if i type 3 it should give me 1 36 1225. these are the first three numbers which are...
[1 reply] : aubg ? (by beginner1432)
How to parse text file into 3dimensional dynamical array

I have a file, that has peaces of data separated by new lines and comas, it looks like this: Time,Name,Longitude,Altitude 17:00,John,56.535,58.75 16:00,Pe...
[no replies]
reverse digits

Hi people, I want to read in positive digits and then I want to reverse that. But, in order to do that I have to convert it into a string. Than reverse that ...
[2 replies] Last: I don't know how to use the above programming style of c++. But I can'... (by dutchman)
by se123
Table of numbers

My assignment is to make a table of numbers to use in a math problem. Ask the user for three numbers: The first number represents how many values are to be in t...
[1 reply] : For starters I would lose the semi-colon after the for() that shouldn'... (by cire)
by yaraa
nesting loops

Hi i have the following qustion to answer how can i find the output of this code for (int row=1;row<=9;++row) { for (int col=1;col<=row;++col) cout...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=yaraa]when I click run I get a black screen and then disappear ... (by Chervil)
help plz!

#include<iostream.h> int main() { int a, b=0, c, d, e; float f ; cout<<"tell the operator\n"; cin>>a; switch(a) { case 1: ...
[2 replies] Last: sorry for my bad English. :( actually i am not that poor in English! l... (by abeginner23235616)
by koga
Uni problem (string.replace)

I was given the task to write a small program that uses the .replace function. I have to replace bill (from the sentece "bill and ben the flower pot men ") with...
[1 reply] : string base_sen = "bill and ben the flower pot men"; string source = ... (by vlad from moscow)
Does anyone know how to use this code??

I got an assignment to make an FSM. From the input string I have to update each states.!!! In the given header file, I see this code!! namespace cppfsm { ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks a lot!! (by munjo5746)
PAC Man

Hey well I wanted to start making a game today, so I was thinking of games I used to play and love. The game I have chosen is PAC man. The problem is if I want ...
[3 replies] Last: Google it. Just keep in mind that if you plan to release anything par... (by Duthomhas)
Help with my small project

Hey guys, I only started learning C++ about 4 days ago now. I have made a small project however I think I have made a fool of my self and used unnecessary ch...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your solution it is greatly appreciated :). (by dataoku)
by Salwi
help with a program

i have to write a program that checks the presence a string inside another umm i wrote it but its not working it launches but it doesn't give any output str...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> using namespace std; int mai... (by SamuelAdams)
monster1 & monster2 undeclared in battlephase function

These are the error messages i get when i run this program, and to those who will critisize me, i know my program will not currently display something yet, just...
[19 replies] Last: ill try, ill get back to you after my attempt, btw thanks for helping ... (by brandonator)
by Maissa
I dont understand

Hello , First of all i am very new to C++ and kinnda dont know what im doing and i have a project that contains 16Q for writing programs , i was only able to w...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a; cout <<... (by Joseph544310)
2d matrix allocation

please tell how to dynamically allocate a 2-d array usning new operator
[5 replies] Last: When an array is being allocated then the left side of a new expressio... (by vlad from moscow)
by BandK
Please help :(

This is what i want...Picture is on link... Please help :( http://www.freeimagehosting.net/8puoq And this is my code.... #include <fstream> #include <...
[no replies]
nested structures

i was asked to find the output of the code #include<stdio.h> main() { struct xx { int x; struct yy { char s; struct xx *p; }; struct yy *q; }; } well i was abl...
[8 replies] Last: Ah see there's the issue. I thought you were saying you must explicitl... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by Growl
Primes

There is a integer n. Find primes that is < than n and they can be expressed in the form 2^k-1. Should I use something like this? # include <iostrea...
[3 replies] Last: Firstly, instead of this for(int i=3; i <= num; i++) you need some w... (by Chervil)
vector<vector<XXXX>> values

I'd like to know how I can assign the value of a vector<string> to another vector. vector<vector<Client>> vvc; vector<Client> vc; vector<string> vs; ...
[3 replies] Last: Hello thanks for the answers. cire .... I got your reasoning. The vvc... (by jacqmizz)
October 2012 Pages: 1... 1213141516... 84
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.