Beginners - September 2012 (Page 62)

by beakie
Struct Inheritance - Memory requirements

How many bytes of memory will each of these examples require once getNum() has finished executing? Assuming a char is 1 byte and a pointer is 4? 1) 1 byte? a...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks. I appreciate your responses. (by beakie)
by Ch1156
Assign values to vector elements

Ok so i made a program that asks for a number of products you want to sell and it asks for a price but i dont think im assigning the price to the vector element...
[8 replies] Last: Never mind i finally got i holy shit balls im stupid. i neede to do m... (by Ch1156)
by Aimee
Keep getting this error

Hi I keep getting this error when i compile a program. '"C:\Users\Aimee|Desktop\pointers\Debug\pointers.exe"' is not recognised in internal or external c...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah i have \ i pressed the wrong key (by Aimee)
by wr0124
how to save the file in the new created directer

hi, I have on code, but I don't know how to improve it. To make the result.txt in the newly created directer ? The code are following : #include<iostream>...
[1 reply] : Hi ! Use code tags pls :) U'r using a ton of includes when only 2 or 3... (by soranz)
Initialization error

When i run thi program:- //This program is for making a whole class friend & other stuffs. #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class...
[2 replies] Last: Thanx (by bigo005)
Is it possible to make a program wait for a specific keypress, and ignore others untill this key is pressed?

Hey all. I made an account to get help here. I'm new to programming (in c++). I was wondering if there is a way to make a program wait for a specifi...
[4 replies] Last: Okay. Thanks a lot for your help. I'll ask there. (by aapanic)
Putting an integer number into a vector

Hi everyone, I have an int of several digits and i want to put that number into a vector where the all the digits are in separate elements. For example if i ha...
[4 replies] Last: You can determine the number of digits in your number with this piece ... (by ssrun)
Need Help on Basic Program

I have finished other elements of the program, but I am not sure where to go on this one. Yes I am a beginner. I don't know how to perform these divisions with ...
[3 replies] Last: This maybe? int guests = 20; int largePizza; int mediumPizza; int s... (by Anthony Hernandez)
Legacy C++ won't compile

I'm taking a look at some stuff I wrote back in 2001 or so, and it no longer compiles. A quick search was not so helpful. I wasn't an expert to begin with, an...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks. That's actually a relief. I had visions of a culture of all ... (by kogorman)
by Ch1156
Class help (1,2)

What am i doing wrong here? Im trying to make a class for all of my variables so its easier to manage but am i doing it right? #include <iostream> #include <...
[22 replies] Last: That seems like a big problem with C++, i usually find myself having t... (by Ch1156)
Should I just give up now?

Hi all, I suffer with CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) and have been teaching myself C++ for roughly two years now. I've been doing this with the aim of being...
[4 replies] Last: I was exactly the same when I first started, even doing REALLY basic s... (by georgep)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 606162
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.