Beginners - September 2012 (Page 62)

Access specifier error

When i compile this program //This program is for making a whole class friend & other stuffs. #inc...
[2 replies] Last: TThanx a lot friend. (by bigo005)
Error for dynamic 2d array

thanks
[4 replies] Last: You're defining a twice: int** a; ... vector<::vector<int>>a( lim... (by Disch)
txet file

Hi so this is what i would like to do is use this function OpenTextInputFileAndOpenTextOutputFile ...
[5 replies] Last: Yeah, this should work, you're declaring all your variables and handle... (by BlackSheep)
magic squares dimension

closed
[4 replies] Last: You want dynamic memory: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/dynamic... (by BlackSheep)
How to put the code in the purple field?

My quest is : How to put the code in the purple field? and thanks for reading
[4 replies] Last: well thanks a lot both of you soranz and HiteshVaghani1 problem solve... (by Techno01)
by beakie
Struct Inheritance - Memory requirements

How many bytes of memory will each of these examples require once getNum() has finished executing? ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks. I appreciate your responses. (by beakie)
by Ch1156
Assign values to vector elements

Ok so i made a program that asks for a number of products you want to sell and it asks for a price b...
[8 replies] Last: Never mind i finally got i holy shit balls im stupid. i neede to do m... (by Ch1156)
by Aimee
Keep getting this error

Hi I keep getting this error when i compile a program. '"C:\Users\Aimee|Desktop\pointers\Debu...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah i have \ i pressed the wrong key (by Aimee)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 606162
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.