Beginners - September 2012 (Page 60)

Weird Error

http://shrani.si/f/2w/XA/px8A1Nx/untitled.png Why it shows me this error for a every code ? I am us...
[7 replies] Last: > @JLBorges: I'm the author of one of the referenced articles on Dev-C... (by JLBorges)
by cOde5
Questions about Function,Variable & Exception Handling

Hello, I'm new to C++ & new to this forum. I've these questions for now :) ## Function: v...
[4 replies] Last: The difference between unsigned and signed is the accepted values. Sig... (by Volatile Pulse)
recursion

does recursion in fabonacci series take place like this?? formula used : fb(n)=fb(n-1)+fb(n-2) ...
[2 replies] Last: The thing to remember about C++ is that it's still a linear language (... (by Volatile Pulse)
HOW TO PROGRAM DEVICE IN C++

I am c++ beginner though i have done some windows and console applications but want to start how t...
[4 replies] Last: Okay thanks i will try and look for some e books (by jimobama)
Build error

Hey C++ programmers i am currently using dev c++ and when i make an simple project like hello world ...
[10 replies] Last: I just wrote some 5k+ character reply about MSVC, but I'll summarize i... (by Volatile Pulse)
Using strcpy and strncat functions

Trying to use this function to copy and append strings but not sure how it is supposed to be used ...
[1 reply] : This will be useful to you.. http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibra... (by HiteshVaghani1)
Esoteric Language Interpreter

What could I improve upon? I'm trying to make this as efficient as possible. FYI: This is an esote...
[no replies]
by ghking
hello ,evryone ,why I cann't define a function in main()?

evrytime,when I define the a function in the main() ,the compile will note: a function definition is...
[5 replies] Last: thanks for all of you ! (by ghking)
Problem Creating Vector of Objects

Am trying to create a vector of objects, called Person that consists of a name and an age. Both the ...
[5 replies] Last: I also have a vector that points to the name object vector<Car>cars;... (by rtwitch)
by modic
What should I do next after "Hello World"?

I have recently mastered the art of "Hello World", but what do I do next!?
[6 replies] Last: I would recommend declaring variables and using them. (by Fredbill30)
Windows Socket Programming

Hello, I am still debating if this should go in the Windows Fourm or here but anyway here I go. I wa...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! (by Fredbill30)
implement stack in C using array

is it necessary to use structure to implement stack in C using array? what if i just do it normally ...
[3 replies] Last: Of course it is not necessary to use a structure. But using a structur... (by vlad from moscow)
bool array

Is it possible to have an array of bools? like this: bool array ;
[4 replies] Last: Also I would like to append that you may not declare only arrays of vo... (by vlad from moscow)
by modic
How do you give a program a title?

You know how most programs have a title at the top? Well how would you do that?
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! :D (by modic)
arrow-key getting.

I know that the syntax in my title is terrible, but I was looking here (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en...
[2 replies] Last: @kaseron Look here for a small program I showed someone on using the ... (by whitenite1)
Comparing marbles using Enums and Class

This is what i have so far, i need to compare two marbles in the main of another cpp file called mar...
[no replies]
how long does it take to be decent at C++ (1,2)

I know this question is posted ALOT, but i am 14 years old and right now i have alot of free time so...
[21 replies] Last: In that case, I know of an awesome website to get you started https:/... (by Zephilinox)
Help

I am designing an app on x-code. The idea is that it will offer a daily piece of advice on an i pho...
[4 replies] Last: I have no idea about that...sorry. I am objective-C illiterate. (by kaseron)
What is the difference between delete and delete[] ?

Hi everybody, Please tell me the difference between delete and delete . I have the following snip of...
[3 replies] Last: Well, at least in the case of VC++, there will be no memory leaked by ... (by andywestken)
by chief
How to delete a string data type?

So I allocate new memory for a char, int, and string variable, initialize each one, and output each...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks (by chief)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 5859606162
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.