General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 4)

Please Help

I need help on my circular linked list using templates, but I get a number of errors when I compile....
[2 replies] Last: I got it working after 3 hours of pounding away at it. (by BinaryGeek)
Is This Valid Insertion Sort?

I coded this up to use insertion sort on linked lists. It just doesn't seem like a valid insertion s...
[no replies]
i/o array problem

The program I am trying to get to work takes in a string student ID. 2 double test scores (max score...
[no replies]
by ND04
Pointer Display Number Of Days When Name Of The Month Entered

I Need Help With This Binary Search Tree Program Where User Have Option Of Choose From The Menu. ...
[no replies]
Could I get some direction on this code please.

For some reason I can not get it past 00-000 when I use: while (ii<=9); I'm getting closer with:...
[2 replies] Last: giblit, Thanks for the fast reply, The second code is closer to what... (by theascen)
first C++ class programming problem - need help

Write a program that accepts two numbers – temperature and day of week (if it is Sunday 1, otherwi...
[2 replies] Last: It did not work when I sent it. I ran it again and like magic, it wor... (by luckyelee)
by djibn7
C++ PROBLEM

How do I add a counter for the comparisons so that it increments every time the two array value are ...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/z13hAqkS/ (by SamuelAdams)
need help please,

hello guys, i have one homework that i need to present it immediately to my professor, i would lik...
[1 reply] : int main () { // insert code here } (by SamuelAdams)
Moving Character

I have a board where a character is. I need to ask the user whether they want to move it up, down, l...
[3 replies] Last: well u cant include windows then either :S? for getkeystate(); well ... (by topnik1)
by mgd21
Need help with direction and shooting

Ive created a little program that the '@' symbol represents the user the other is the CPU, im trying...
[no replies]
by Giga
Can't take input from my files

Assignment: Write a program that merges the numbers in two files and writes all the numbers into a t...
[1 reply] : Why don't you use a vector instead of an array? Aceix. (by Aceix)
problem with crt0dat.c, know what it is?

So my problem is that when I run my program, it seems to start up without a hitch. then it stops rig...
[4 replies] Last: well..... that's just nuts, I knew that, but didn't even really notice... (by twiggystardust)
error!! please help!!

bool Trie::addDictionary (string filename){ fstream file("sae-sorted.dic", ios::in); ...
[10 replies] Last: > I'm not trying to insert a word; I'm trying to read the words. std:... (by ne555)
problem in array

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void main() { const int size=20; int i=1; ...
[1 reply] : Use code tags, please. What problem? Note, in your code you do: i... (by keskiverto)
strings and arrays

so this is the code that i'm working on and i get this error about binary and the std string. i want...
[5 replies] Last: I guess you just want to check if 'guess' is any of the strings inside... (by EssGeEich)
problem in arrays please help me out

q.Use a one-dimensional array to solve the following problem. Read in 20 numbers, each of which is b...
[5 replies] Last: #include<cstdlib> #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main()... (by topnik1)
Can you help me?? I'm at wit's end with this matrix

This code works fine without the if loops, but when I add them it just goes forever. I was simply tr...
[6 replies] Last: xd (by topnik1)
by djibn7
Program Crashing When Compiled

I am trying to make this program to give me the cheapest price of the cars within the array. When I ...
[no replies]
Why does my program crash?

Hello all, I'm having some trouble getting my program to run. I don't get any errors when I try t...
[3 replies] Last: Keep reading, `test' is NULL. void Student::makeArray() { int size ... (by ne555)
Confused?

In this code // Ex8_06.cpp // Adding CBox objects #include <iostream> // Fo...
[2 replies] Last: Oh ok thanks :D (by Anmol444)
April 2013 Pages: 123456... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.