General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 47)

Please, check, where do i have a mistake?

Area of the room Your task is to write a program that will find the area of room in a given square maze. Note. Use recursion for solving this problem. Inpu...
[13 replies] Last: You enter row and column on same line, as the question stated: 2 4 W... (by ajh32)
Prime Number

task: Function prototype: Should return a `bool` (because it answers a yes/no question) and should take in a single int (to ask whether it's prime). - An int ...
[8 replies] Last: In the program above there is two errors: In main(): for (int i = 0... (by knos)
Couple of bugs in a game

I made a minimal version of the game I'm making and there are 2 bugs that keep occuring. If the player's health is 5 or 0, suddenly maxhealth becomes 200 instea...
[15 replies] Last: I figured it out! It was all caused by the MoveCursorHome() function... (by Vidminas)
hlpa and mlpa

do anyone knows about the program for Single Lightpath Addition Algorithm and Multiple Lightpath addition algorithm....
[no replies]
help!!!!!!Metal Cutting Paramter Optimization Program

#include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <string> using namespace std; int main() { int program = 0; while (program == 0){ //Program We...
[3 replies] Last: When posting code, please enclose it in code tags to make it easier fo... (by MikeyBoy)
cannot convert from Node<T>* to const int (1,2)

I am working on homework using a binary search tree. My professor provided us with files to modify and add two methods to one of the files. The 2 new methods ar...
[20 replies] Last: You have two functions with name find_node. One of them is a class mem... (by vlad from moscow)
CGI scripts using c++

Hello there, I have been looking in many sites to how to make a .cgi script using c++.I am really interested to learn this just for my educational purposes.The...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you.I will look for it.Thanks mate (by simplelenz)
Linked list Recursively

#include "LinkedList.h" // Header file #include <cassert> template<class ItemType> LinkedList<ItemType>::LinkedList() : headPtr(NULL), itemCount(0) ...
[6 replies] Last: Where is the getNext() function? (by Smac89)
Program dividing incorrectly - please help

My linear equation calculator is calculating 71/6 = 13.5! Please help. // ax + b = c linear equation calculator. #include <iostream> #include <string...
[2 replies] Last: I found the issue, the commands in the last else statement was not in ... (by Gerrit1)
by hannah
BeginThreadex problems!

I am a beginner and this is my first attempt at multi threading and I'm trying to get it so that it will use threads to generate the image. void Image() does a...
[2 replies] Last: You're using WaitForMultipleObjects incorrectly. http://msdn.microsof... (by Disch)
HELP ME!!help...C++ ABOUT QUEUE

how to make queue simple proggam.. example we input 1 2 3 4 5 and the output is 1 2 3 4 5 how to make this with pop and push??
[12 replies] Last: #include <queue> #include <iostream> int main() { std::queue<int>... (by MiiNiPaa)
Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped) on cin.getline

I'm trying to pull in a line of input code and put it into a char*, but I keep getting a Seg Fault (core Dumped) error. All I want to do is pull the line in...
[no replies]
Help with accelerated C++ (1,2)

Hello, I just read through the first chapter of accelerated c++, and I ran into this exercise. 0-1. What does the following statement do? 3 + 4; Alrig...
[21 replies] Last: It's okay now guys, no need to discuss about it, I got my answer, than... (by Dario z)
c++ program help

can someone help me with a c++ program which reads an input stream from the keyboard that counts the frequency of occurrence of all the letters of the alphabet
[5 replies] Last: it worked thank you... (by shilpa24)
Need help with my C++ Structure Circle code

Working on this code for homework. Instructions here: Structures Lab (15 pts): Write a small C++ program that uses C++ structures. The program will deal wit...
[7 replies] Last: I was going to edit my post before you posted :L I did fix it myself.... (by DiBiase)
how to rewrite

(int i = 1; i <= 7; i++) how do i write the function above differently?
[15 replies] Last: http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.dui0205j/C... (by Zaita)
Problem with functions

Ok so i did my program down to the letter but now i need to incorporate Functions to find the cost for each cargo category but can only use ONE function. I kn...
[no replies]
Why is my file not reading into my program?

I created the file where my .cpp file is stored in Visual Basic 2010, and the path it needs. The system has used the file before but it won't use it now to read...
[2 replies] Last: I'm starting to think I mangled the entire project :/ but I'm trying (by madeinsilence)
Help with Binary Tree Insertion

I am trying to insert a team object into a binary tree however the insertion just inserts the default values for the tree and not the actual values read in from...
[no replies]
Taking information out a file and writing to a file

produce two reports, each written to a different file. The first, charges.txt, should contain a well-formatted itemized receipt listing any additional charges f...
[no replies]
April 2013 Pages: 1... 4546474849... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.