General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 46)

Problem with constructor in derived class

Since my question was very complex, I simplified it. I'm having trouble deriving classes. Here's the code: #include "std_lib_facilities.h" // includes C++ st...
[5 replies] Last: @fun2code @Nobun Thanks guys! I fixed the problem. I just had to add ... (by benbalach)
Calling FORTRAN From C++.

I'm trying to call FORTRAN From C++. I have the follwoign but its not working.Any tips? MODULE ARRAY_STORAGE REAL*8, ALLOCATABLE :: ARRAY(:...
[4 replies] Last: Sporry, not familiar with Visual Studio (I use IBM, Sun, and, to lesse... (by Cubbi)
POLAR COORDINATES

Write a program that prompts the user for the x and y coordinates of a point on the x-y plane, and then displays the position of that point in polar coordinates...
[4 replies] Last: using namespace std; void polar(double x, double y, double& r, doubl... (by JohnBlaze)
Socket Error Windows server to Unix : No buffer space available

Hi, We have a problem with socket programming and cannot find a solution. Server side : HP-UX B11.11 (11iv1) (64 bits) Code : C Client Side : Windows ...
[no replies]
Display a table of numbers from 50 to 150

using for loop
[15 replies] Last: I was thinking of something like this: for(int i=501; i <= 1510; ++i... (by closed account D80DSL3A)
by ajf360
C++ book for experienced C programmer recommendation request

Hello people at C++ forum. This is to ask for a recommendation of C++ book(s) aimed to the expert C programmer. I consider myself an experienced C program...
[2 replies] Last: It all depends really if you are looking for a book that concentrates ... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
by shili
question

greeting to all, since I'm a beginner in programming c + + I can not declare a list of neighbors of a vertex from an adjacency matrix as follows: eg * I j k ...
[no replies]
returning a structure as function return type

I am having problems with my function definition of a function that should return a structure value. this is the error I get compute.cpp(9): error C2146: synta...
[2 replies] Last: Each " using namespace std " is missing a semi-colon. Wazzak ... (by closed account zb0S216C)
by hiok
Two dimensional map

Hello, I'm currently having the following data structure: typedef struct { int a; int b; } S; <vector <vector<S> > v; Now I also have different po...
[13 replies] Last: Well, it's all not in English. Shall I re-install the whole program n... (by MikeyBoy)
Replacing macro with const [keyword "extern"]

Hi guru, I heard that const shall be preferred over #define So I start to change my program accordingly. But then below error message occurs during c...
[6 replies] Last: oh I see, thanks. Without the extern keyword, everything work ! So, ... (by activecat)
Overloading

Overload the prefix increment operator++ (implemented as a friend function) to return the current instance of the class Voter after incrementing the nr_times...
[1 reply] : First of all the operator-function declaration is not correct enough. ... (by vlad from moscow)
Im need help the class

Pleas help in the programs i have 4 errors. The program is : ”Write a class named Safe that has as private attributes the cipher and the amount of money. Im...
[2 replies] Last: thank you verry mach, i resolved the problem (by Yo Yulian)
the system cannot find the file specified

Hello, I just purchased Visual C++ 2010 Ultimate, to start my coding experience. Whenever I try to debug, it gives me this error: The system cannot fin...
[2 replies] Last: @Dario z: Try just compiling the code without running it. When you ru... (by LB)
guyzzzz please help me!..

Write a MAIN function and a FUNCTION to compute the sum of the below series. 1 + 2!/4 + 3!/27 + 4!/256 + ...n!/(n^n) Determine the general term of the series ...
[10 replies] Last: Yes, I managed to do it in about 15 minutes. However, board policy is ... (by booradley60)
FFT

Quick question: I'm using this code inside of a class: std::vector<int> signalIn; void AddSample(int in) { signalIn.push( in ); if (signal...
[4 replies] Last: I forgot the delete statement (I got confused by the fact that valarra... (by LB)
by vkt420
help with class program

Need help with my containsPoint function. Do not know why I can not use my x, y and radius in my function. #include <iostream> #include <cmath> usin...
[7 replies] Last: Oh finally now I know what a method is, thanks Mikey. (by Olysold)
how to delete an elements in array of structures

Hai Netlanders and Coders Could some one please point out to me an example to delete an element in an array of structure?Is it same as deleting an element in...
[1 reply] : The code you showed is invalid. Nevertheless the idea behind the code ... (by vlad from moscow)
by Medino
What am I doing wrong???

I need to write a program that will give me multiple calculation results. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { int x = 8; int y = 7; wh...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks man, I've made tons of mistakes in my previous project because ... (by Medino)
pairing numbers( loops and dynamic list)

Ok so i have a group of numbers in a vector container and i want to pair them this way...eg; if these are my numbers ( 23, 25, 35, 34,75) i want to pair them th...
[6 replies] Last: //if (k < cross_check.size ()- 1) // **** while (k < cross_check.size... (by JLBorges)
by Medino
Binomial Coefficient for multiple numbers

I need some help with my homework, it is really important. I need to make outputs of binomial coefficients in range from 2 to 10. Now, I've managed to make a fo...
[no replies]
April 2013 Pages: 1... 4445464748... 53
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.