General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 50)

by userid
So what is this 'saying'?

So I don't 'get' the "[int AIndex1][int AIndex2]" - in c++, does this create some sort of indexer into AClass, implemented by the getter? __property AClass*...
[no replies]
HELP!!

i have this code that gets a number of car objects and i am stuck in some sort of loop at the line which i put on bold. when i finish initializing my first obje...
[3 replies] Last: Yes if its static (by Yanson)
USACO Problem Crytcowgraphy, Optimizing search.

I am tying to solve this problem: The cows of Farmer Brown and Farmer John are planning a coordinated escape from their respective farms and have devised a ...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cstring> using namespace std; typedef ... (by Smac89)
by hvigil
How to make an object wrap around the screen ?

Ok ,
[1 reply] : You could use the % modulus operator for when the object goes too far ... (by LB)
reference collapsing problem

The following code is self explanatory. I use many container<arithmetic> structures as algebra vectors. To be algebra vectors is_densevector<T>::value must ...
[2 replies] Last: Yes it is. ar1 + ar2 must call C1 = const C1& + const C2& because ar... (by chameleon)
Help

if a=sigma(d)^s i know a-d^0-d^1-....d^s=0 but how to find s and how should i put into c++ command ? this is a project due tonight , please help me out .....
[1 reply] : a - d^0-d^1-d^2.....- d^s= 0 therefore input is a and d , I want the ... (by mamamia)
I need help!

I was told to write a program that lets the user play the game of Rock, Paper, Scissors against the computer. The program should work as follows: • When ...
[1 reply] : int main() { //VARIABLES int userChoice; int compChoice; int players... (by SamuelAdams)
Need Help With my Program

I need help writing this program, I am stuck, the following are the directions: This is what I am supposed to do: 1.To start, create an array filled with...
[8 replies] Last: consider a "for" loop, and a function to print the board. BTW singl... (by pogrady)
by Zexd
Time class

So... I have some problems with my class that is supposed to do something with time... I get an error saying: 22 C:\xxx.cpp `const Time Time::operator-(const ...
[4 replies] Last: I'm sort of new to c++ too, but I think you may be better served by NO... (by todricos)
How can I properly call this function?

I'm having trouble calling this function. It's supposed to reformat a name from "First Mid Last" to "Last, First MidInitial" (If a middle name is available, e...
[no replies]
how to keep an uknown in the memory

how to declare an unknown in c++ and keep it in the memory and change it later,for example:i built a program that don't start until u enter the right password,b...
[3 replies] Last: How do you intend to prevent people from seeing the password? (by LB)
by zxrp
Need help with delimiters.

Hi guys, I want to create a program where you enter today's date, in the following format: 02/04/2013. As well as your birth date in the following format: 27...
[2 replies] Last: That answers my question, thank you very much =] (by zxrp)
Graph C++ vectors

I got the program to run right but for some reason when i select option D which is to show the total amount of even and odd vectors it just shows me the matrix ...
[no replies]
Fixed pont library for 64 bit precision in c++

Hello, can anyone refer me a good fixed point math library of 64 bit precision doing some basic arthimetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cstdint> #include <limits> int main() ... (by LB)
by ps5
Directx9 3d point in the ground

Hello. I use this code to pick a mesh and he works well. now that I can pick a mesh I want to put it in the ground. So I'm looking for the 3d position of my mou...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks but doesn't work (by ps5)
Am I using std:: correctly?

Hello. I usually use: 'using namespace std', however: today I tried not using the command, and added the prefix std::, to the commands that require it. Am...
[6 replies] Last: I usually recommend the std:: method. I recommend always keeping the u... (by jlb)
Iterator value problem

Hi, I am trying to compare value for iterator. Currently i manage to get the value of pdu.short_message() through cout by the iterator. But I dont know how t...
[1 reply] : Strings require double quotes, single quotes are for single characters... (by LB)
help needed

hey , i am using Google performance tool kit to know the memory usage but on running PPROF following error is coming - pprof --text ./cvtengine heapprofile....
[1 reply] : Can't exec "objdump": No such file or directory at /usr/local/bin/ppr... (by kbw)
cpp without using main function

Hi guys, I want to have the same output, but without using the main function: #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <iostream> #include <loc...
[12 replies] Last: Thanks for your reply Mike. I'm using this code to replace a dot for... (by ajh32)
Zero and setprecision

I have a program that needs to output the input with a setprecision of 2 but when it outputs 0, it has to be "0", not "0.00" How will I go about that? Her...
[7 replies] Last: You are welcome :) (by Michaela Elise)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 484950515253
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.