General C++ Programming - August 2012 (Page 4)

C++ - Dynamic memory allocation and class composition

Hello! Lately I have wondered how should a composition be implemented when it comes to adding obj...
[3 replies] Last: And here's a little fix (should be correct now): No, you're allocati... (by Athar)
DInamic Arrays

Hi everyone!!! I'm writing code which has an array and i have to decrement it while ANY of it's...
[3 replies] Last: Because I I don't know the size of n after the array would be increme... (by Moschops)
Merging multiple files

Hi. How to merge multiple files into one. something like zipping but with no compression. Thanks
[10 replies] Last: It's probably a programming assignment, and so can't use an existing s... (by kbw)
by MEGA
MEGA programming lang

hi anybody ... my friend (BlackBat) and I (mr.CHE) are designing a new programming language whi...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=BlackBat] "Mr.Framework, can you tell us about your programming... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Template <-> Enum problem

Hello, I have below (depersonalized)code which compiles with an error : "constant "OFF" is not a ...
[3 replies] Last: Aquaz: thanks, that solved my problem ! vladFromMoscow: thanks for ... (by Kitesurfer1962)
by nattam
radix sort program in c++

#include<iostream.h> int i=0,b ; struct node{int data; node *next; }*a ; void addend(node *...
[1 reply] : Please use code tags: [co de] Your code [/co de] See: http://www.cpl... (by coder777)
Botting with C++ (1,2)

Hello, im new here and i was wondering... how would i make a bot of some sort for botting on a game ...
[29 replies] Last: @Framework Lol, you don't mean SL do you? ;) (by ToniAz)
Linked list Copy Constructor

Copy constructor is not working... it crashes at the mentioned place. what can possibly be wron...
[2 replies] Last: you are a champ Athar :) (by mahinkhan22)
sqrt c++ problem, anyone?

In my code (shown below) I have a problem with "sqrt". (I'm a beginner in C++, started yesterday) ...
[2 replies] Last: Ok, that fixed my problem. Thanks man! :D (by MJWinHD)
tic tac toe please help.

Hi, I posted earlier about a programming assignment for school I am doing. I am in year twelve, and ...
[3 replies] Last: one line of code? (by Fallenfantasy182)
Alphabetically sort a vector

I am trying to sort a vector and for some reason all it is doing is flipping the values. I looked ov...
[1 reply] : Can you show the full function signature so we have an idea about what... (by PanGalactic)
SIGABRT error cause for this program

What is the casuse of SIGABRT error in this program #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #includ...
[3 replies] Last: yes. (by ne555)
Date sorting algorithm help

EDIT: Still stuck, please help! I've been attempting to write a program to keep track of my workout...
[9 replies] Last: I would overload operator< in the struct or write a comparetor functio... (by naraku9333)
by beakie
float / nan - make use of

I was wondering if I could make use of the ability to have floats being an invalid number? How wo...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include<limits> int main(){ float f = std::nume... (by naraku9333)
by beakie
QT - is it really free?

I intend to download QT tomorrow for the first time. What's the deal with the license? Is it f...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you (by beakie)
by Laveer
Hotkeys

Alright so, I'm trying to create a hotkey function on a CLR form. I don't know where to declare the ...
[7 replies] Last: Yes, though it courses into an infinite loop. I'll try AsyncKeyState n... (by Laveer)
Having some trouble with a template with a variable number of parameters

I'm trying to write a print function to just print all its parameters. My current code (I know #inc...
[5 replies] Last: ¿would you be able to understand otherwise? void print(){ std::... (by ne555)
reduction of computation time

Hello, I have been trying to speed up the following code. But, I can not think of a way to speed...
[3 replies] Last: ¿And how would you sort them? You may use a kd-tree. ¿what's the pur... (by ne555)
separating a string

I am trying to figure out how to take a string and only get the back portion of it. The string holds...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks everyone I found another way to do it as well. #include <sstre... (by michaelscott88)
STL set comparator of vectors

Hello! I'm trying to make comparator of two vector for STL set. but Unfortunately this code doesn't...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you guys :) (by data2792)
August 2012 Pages: 123456... 31
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.