General C++ Programming - August 2012 (Page 4)

by MEGA
MEGA programming lang

hi anybody ... my friend (BlackBat) and I (mr.CHE) are designing a new programming language which named MEGA with c++ it would be ready to use until t...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=BlackBat] "Mr.Framework, can you tell us about your programming... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Template <-> Enum problem

Hello, I have below (depersonalized)code which compiles with an error : "constant "OFF" is not a type name", on line 23. I can't figure out what is wrong. D...
[3 replies] Last: Aquaz: thanks, that solved my problem ! vladFromMoscow: thanks for ... (by Kitesurfer1962)
by nattam
radix sort program in c++

#include<iostream.h> int i=0,b ; struct node{int data; node *next; }*a ; void addend(node *l,int p1) { node *t;node *u6;u6=l; t=new node; t->data=p...
[1 reply] : Please use code tags: [co de] Your code [/co de] See: http://www.cpl... (by coder777)
Botting with C++ (1,2)

Hello, im new here and i was wondering... how would i make a bot of some sort for botting on a game like WoW? i am pretty experienced with C++ but im not the br...
[29 replies] Last: @Framework Lol, you don't mean SL do you? ;) (by ToniAz)
Linked list Copy Constructor

Copy constructor is not working... it crashes at the mentioned place. what can possibly be wrong template <class T> class Node { public: T in...
[2 replies] Last: you are a champ Athar :) (by mahinkhan22)
sqrt c++ problem, anyone?

In my code (shown below) I have a problem with "sqrt". (I'm a beginner in C++, started yesterday) For some reason, I can't compile because "sqrt" is having an...
[2 replies] Last: Ok, that fixed my problem. Thanks man! :D (by MJWinHD)
tic tac toe please help.

Hi, I posted earlier about a programming assignment for school I am doing. I am in year twelve, and am doing software design as a subject. Before I posted a rea...
[3 replies] Last: one line of code? (by Fallenfantasy182)
Alphabetically sort a vector

I am trying to sort a vector and for some reason all it is doing is flipping the values. I looked over it several times and have been messing with it but with n...
[1 reply] : Can you show the full function signature so we have an idea about what... (by PanGalactic)
SIGABRT error cause for this program

What is the casuse of SIGABRT error in this program #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <vector> #include <bitset> using namespace std; bit...
[3 replies] Last: yes. (by ne555)
Date sorting algorithm help

EDIT: Still stuck, please help! I've been attempting to write a program to keep track of my workouts and do a number of different functions. The program uses t...
[9 replies] Last: I would overload operator< in the struct or write a comparetor functio... (by naraku9333)
by beakie
float / nan - make use of

I was wondering if I could make use of the ability to have floats being an invalid number? How would I set a float to be an invalid number (without doing div...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include<limits> int main(){ float f = std::nume... (by naraku9333)
by beakie
QT - is it really free?

I intend to download QT tomorrow for the first time. What's the deal with the license? Is it free to use? Do I have to pay them if I make a commercial ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you (by beakie)
by Laveer
Hotkeys

Alright so, I'm trying to create a hotkey function on a CLR form. I don't know where to declare the hotkey so they're available at any given time while the form...
[7 replies] Last: Yes, though it courses into an infinite loop. I'll try AsyncKeyState n... (by Laveer)
Having some trouble with a template with a variable number of parameters

I'm trying to write a print function to just print all its parameters. My current code (I know #include is the one stated in the standard, but my compiler supp...
[5 replies] Last: ¿would you be able to understand otherwise? void print(){ std::... (by ne555)
reduction of computation time

Hello, I have been trying to speed up the following code. But, I can not think of a way to speed it up drastically. What the code does is that it goes thro...
[3 replies] Last: ¿And how would you sort them? You may use a kd-tree. ¿what's the pur... (by ne555)
separating a string

I am trying to figure out how to take a string and only get the back portion of it. The string holds an id number and a first and last name. How would I go abou...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks everyone I found another way to do it as well. #include <sstre... (by michaelscott88)
STL set comparator of vectors

Hello! I'm trying to make comparator of two vector for STL set. but Unfortunately this code doesn't work. struct cmp{ bool operator() (const vector<in...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you guys :) (by data2792)
ntfs

do you know any source code to read a file from mft(master file table) I need to find a file in mft and find lcn(logical cluster number) of this file. Does any...
[3 replies] Last: thanks for your help but this isn't useful for my programm (by spy man)
by Alx101
Static casting a function?

I have a problem in which i am trying to make my OpenGL Viewport to resize when the window is resized. But the problem is that i keep getting the error: A nonst...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks! It solved the problem to create a global object and then using... (by Alx101)
by sever
Point out structs vectors

Hi guys, I defined an structure like this, struct STRUCT1 { bool bvar; std::string svar; }; And then five vectors of this last struct (STRUCT1), ...
[3 replies] Last: That's it, thanks !! (by sever)
August 2012 Pages: 123456... 31
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.