General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 10)

tic tac toe

im stuck writing the players input with this program. if fine with writing it if there were two players but i was told to use one player so im confused on what ...
[15 replies] Last: but i don't care as long as it works What you're really saying is th... (by closed account 9y8C5Di1)
PlaySound() with DLL Injection

Hey guys, I'm somewhat new to C++, and iv been interested in DLL Injection lately, and what I wanted to do was to load my DLL into a process and hopefully be a...
[no replies]
by rostu
Files, Strings, Arrays

I have a lab assignment that I am unsure of some of the steps. My main problem is how to load and display the .txt file in to a 2-D string array. Any and all he...
[3 replies] Last: what do you have so far? (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Learning C++ before College

I bought a book, Sams teach yourself C++ in one hour a day, to learn some C++ before college. I have talked to a few counselors about which degree to pursue and...
[2 replies] Last: I think that is what I will start with. A few people have said Compute... (by sunfirexl)
by Chibi
I Need Help... [Multi-dimention Arrays & Pointers]

So, where to begin..? I'll start with the Problem. I've been trying to get my program going but it doesn't work. I think that the Problem results from my non-un...
[6 replies] Last: Ok, I see what you mean... at this point I can safely say that my code... (by Chibi)
C++ minimum system req.

Hey guys, can you please give me the minimum system requirements for running turbo c? I need it for the requirements section(hardware & software) in a C++ proje...
[1 reply] : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borland_Turbo_C You might as well ask wh... (by Catfish3)
Is the enumeration always be used ?

i dun understand what the enumeration is used for ?
[5 replies] Last: To put it plainly, structs house variables. Whereas enums house const... (by Disch)
the problem with ifstream(help!!!!!!!)

this the header: #ifndef _BIGINTEGER_H_ #define _BIGINTEGER_H_ using namespace std; #define PLUS true #define MINUS false /* struct definition for bigIntege...
[1 reply] : When you post code, it helps to use code tags, to make it easier to un... (by MikeyBoy)
help me

how to fix this when i run the program and enter my name then output my name in vertical position using the for loop and press enter the program do not stop pls...
[3 replies] Last: Um... I explained it to you. Your for loop is messed up. ... (by MikeyBoy)
C++ SFML Logical Problem.

I am doing a small project, it involves coding the card game pontoon. I have most things sorted for the player 1 and player 2 hands however when it is the compu...
[no replies]
how to convert float to arry

hi all how to covert float value to array get any sessegation to convert the value
[1 reply] : Nobody knows this except you. If even you do not know this then the ta... (by vlad from moscow)
Why can't I copy a string pointed by a pointer to an array of char

Hi and help, I have this function in a class: and a private declaration: how can I copy the parameter "ProductName" to allowedProductName. I tried all combin...
[9 replies] Last: As the member function has const qualifier you can not change array a... (by vlad from moscow)
by pwd
Comparing Char and Int

My program compiles fine and doesn't have any errors so I am confused as to what the issue might be. I have a int, which is determined by the user via cin. I ...
[7 replies] Last: Also please note that the usual C function for comparing strings is st... (by modoran)
Equilateral Triangle

how can i print an equilateral triangle with asterisks . can anyone post the code here?
[3 replies] Last: http://www.studystreet.com/c-program-print-equilateral-triangle/ You ... (by sam806)
issues with loop

I'm trying to write a program that will compute the volume and surface area of a sphere, cylinder, and a circular cone using function and array. I'm a beginner...
[1 reply] : Try this idea: char ShapeOption = '1'; //it is char because of the ... (by TheIdeasMan)
creating

int is short for type integer. INT is not part of C++. change it to int. your main() should end with ' return 0;'
[no replies]
Reading and storing csv file data

hello, i am working on a small c++ project where i read from a csv file with information in this format: string,string,int string,string,int string,strin...
[4 replies] Last: i figured out the issue. thnx (by bob39rocks)
How to check user selection(yes/no) on a Message Box

Hey, I have a question. How can you tell what button(yes/no) on a message box is clicked? Below is what I have right now but I am getting errors. if (Messa...
[7 replies] Last: MessageBoxA is the function you want (Read: not MessageBox -- you are... (by Disch)
Trouble using friend of classes

I'm getting the error that Person's variables are private in the overloaded operator<< of the package class I will bold the variables and where im trying to use...
[5 replies] Last: Why would Package need to be a friend for operator<< to have acces... (by cire)
J1939 Protocol

Hi all, Is anyone familiar with the J1939 CAN protocol. I am looking for explanations and examples on how the C++ implementation of nodes sending address cl...
[no replies]
February 2013 Pages: 1... 89101112... 43
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.