General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 4)

atm bank machine

this is my header file #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Acc...
[no replies]
"Error:expected a declaration"

I had given an assignment and i designed this code there is "Error:expected a declaration" but i can...
[1 reply] : I think that the compiler reports the module and the line where the er... (by vlad from moscow)
how do you open a file with argv (1,2)

this is what get called to do everything, but I can't figure out how to open my two files with argv ...
[25 replies] Last: alright, thanks (by cookimnstr123)
Strings

Hey this is my class: class boys { private: string h2bac ; string h4bac ; ...
[9 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
default arguments

Can C++ default the values of a methods areguments? Ie. foo( int start, int end ); I'd like to...
[3 replies] Last: As your parameters have the same type int I do not see any way to achi... (by vlad from moscow)
Array mem assignment

hi, i have little confuse between pointer and array. Below my code is shown int main() { int rx...
[2 replies] Last: According to the C/C++ Standards Objects of array types cannot be mod... (by vlad from moscow)
grade counting to letter

help me what is wrong in my code it didnt display the letter. switch (score / 10) { case 9: // ...
[1 reply] : If you want to display the value of grade you will have to print it. ... (by Peter87)
opening a file in a void function

how do you open a file inside of a void function this is the code i have #include <iostream> ...
[6 replies] Last: got it thanks (by cookimnstr123)
Virtual Funtionality

class A { public: virtual void foo(); }; class B: public A { privat...
[4 replies] Last: I think part of what he's asking if class B can declare A's virtual f... (by MikeyBoy)
by Phiru
question about null check.

I have a Class A. and, A *testA = new A(); A *testB = new A(); testB = testA; if(testA) ...
[2 replies] Last: I got it. I was going to wrong way. Thanks. (by Phiru)
c++ Array loop question!!

ok so i know how mod works but i just cant seem to figure out how this loop after its executes gets ...
[1 reply] : The output does not correspond to the loop actions. For example alpha ... (by vlad from moscow)
Sound in C++?

OK, I know some people say it's not so good, but I do use Bloodshed's Dev-C++, and it fulfills my pu...
[9 replies] Last: Use BASS library, works on windows, linux, etc most games uses it, it ... (by modoran)
Allocation/Deallocation of array within struct

Okay so I have a question. Lets say I want to create arrays of exact size for abstract data type mem...
[4 replies] Last: Yes you can do that (by Smac89)
Are Dynamic / Generic Function Pointers Possible?

Is the following possible, and if so, how would I accomplish it? //Event - Click/////////////////...
[5 replies] Last: Of course... if you're using C++11... the easier way to do this is wit... (by Disch)
max/ min from a text file

How do I get a max or a min in my code using numbers from a text file? Any ideas or help would be gr...
[2 replies] Last: the merch.txt file's info inside of it looks like this. Darius 5 ... (by darius1)
Function not calling

Having issues getting the fight_combat function to come up in my program. main.cpp #include...
[8 replies] Last: Yeah i didn't want to reset it each time. I still need to set the zomb... (by EGoodman)
by Jp P
Segmentation fault

Hey everyone, it's been a while since i've posted but good job to everyone who makes this site the b...
[no replies]
by rudy01
Jpeg Decoder

Hi, I am using C/C++, and I am trying to decode a jpeg image. My images are small in size (320x240...
[no replies]
Template Implementation Internally

How templates are implemented internally? Theoretically templates are nothing but a generic routine...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=CoolTech]" Then how its different than function overloading? " ... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Operator Overloading

Hello there!!! I want to clear a doubt about overloading "++" operator. when i overload the oper...
[4 replies] Last: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2012/n3337.pdf Rea... (by PanGalactic)
February 2013 Pages: 123456... 43
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.