General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 5)

by Warik
while loop trouble

Hi there, I've just started learning C++ and am working on a few small programs with while loops. B...
[2 replies] Last: Aha!! That fixes everything. I feel silly. Thank you for your help =) (by Warik)
help me pls for this homework

thank you pls delete this theme i am done :)
[1 reply] : We don't do homework assignments for free here. (by PanGalactic)
by abu
Opening HTML file

Hello Friends, I am working on win32 application and want to include a help file. I have the help fi...
[6 replies] Last: Ok thanks I will try these options. (by abu)
Help for my program

Hello how can help me to create a program that input how many number do you want to display,odd,even...
[8 replies] Last: You have a loop inside a loop. That means that, for a single value of... (by MikeyBoy)
Unit Test Array

Okay, so I am trying to start an array for a Unit Test. This test is used to find different variatio...
[2 replies] Last: Basically, this is a Automated Combinatorial Testing. (by Explic1t)
Strncmp equivalent

Hey I am using string class(buiilt in class)... The equivalent for strcmp is compare function so...
[4 replies] Last: string::compare is a three-way comparison function: it returns one of ... (by Cubbi)
Algorithm for a problem (1,2)

I am trying to solv a problem and I got it to a part which I can't solv and it is realy complicated ...
[25 replies] Last: Why no repy? (by zoran404)
by ASQ19
I've nested loops and would like to separate them

Hi I've a loop inside another loop and would like to separate them into two different loops and keep...
[2 replies] Last: My friend I made the modification with the help of my mate The modifi... (by ASQ19)
Files Reading from .pdf

Hi, How do I read a .pdf file using C++? When I try to open it using myfile.open ("example.pdf"); ...
[3 replies] Last: Read general article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Document_Fo... (by tfityo)
Error in the main to call the function !

i get this erorr today when im trying to use the inhertance with class , and I was surprised by this...
[9 replies] Last: This is the error: error: ‘::main’ must return ‘int’ As you ca... (by LB)
reading in .dat files

I need to read in two .dat files contents of file 1 graham crackers; 2 squares 59 milk chocola...
[2 replies] Last: this is the code i have #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #incl... (by cookimnstr123)
Problem with setting up blank window.

I am working on "Beginning Directx11 Game Programming" and the first thing i am supposed to do is ty...
[6 replies] Last: ok i have actually got it to start up with the additional code into th... (by Willmannn)
Help with errors! Please Help Me!

Hi im making this blank window in microsoft visual studios 2012. (c++) Here is the code: #include ...
[7 replies] Last: I have read on and found a solution to the problem in the book... It w... (by Willmannn)
Hex phrasing

I have this text of hex values(32hex digit): 00112233445566778899aabbccddeeff and i want to trans...
[no replies]
Help With String Parsing

I really have no idea why it's not working, but I'm trying to convert a double into a string to coun...
[no replies]
by vacing
Modify a member by static_cast cause segmentation fault

I have the next program: if I comment the assignation mNum=num; or mCh=ch the segmentation fault do...
[2 replies] Last: You pass the value 2 to the One constructor when it expects 0 or 1. (by Peter87)
determining the winner?

Everything seems to be working in my dice pig console game except for determining the winner between...
[4 replies] Last: Yelnatz is right - if continuePlay is equal to 1 at the start of the l... (by MikeyBoy)
increase sizes of the queue in a vector of queues and find shortest queue

i have a paradigm in a loop of queues of a vector,if a condition is true,increase sizes of the queue...
[12 replies] Last: @coder777 Thanks alot for your interaction. (by Rahul kumar S)
Sum of series

Why isnt this prgram working? Need help fast! Its urgent! #include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h>...
[15 replies] Last: You didn't listen to him... (by yelnatz)
Terminal/Compile problem

Hi folks, I hope you guys can help me out on this issue. I've designed a program in c++ that uses...
[no replies]
February 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 43
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.