General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 6)

Header file link-time error mystery

I am reading "Programming Principles and Practice Using C++" by Bjarne Stroustrup. I haven't paid th...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! Everything works perfectly now! I thought it creates a chain a... (by benbalach)
help me out with a code for this problem.

A certain organization insures its employees according to the following criteria: i. Male and 18 ...
[2 replies] Last: im new in this... i have no idea what to do iv just started and the l... (by popsticx)
non-standard array access

Hi, I am working on a problem with a constraint for accessing arrays. I cannot use the following...
[8 replies] Last: [quote=LB]I can understand why the third works, but why doesn't the se... (by coder777)
by AMB
HELP PLEASE

Write a program that reads data from a file (use the attached data file). These data are a student ...
[3 replies] Last: Best of luck... (by gaurya95)
simultaneously assign value to struct members

Hi, If I have a struct of some vector members, like struct { vector<double> a; vector<doubl...
[6 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <functional> #include <vector> struct ... (by vlad from moscow)
Getting Array error

I have been working on a code for a week now and keep getting the same error everytime. The code is ...
[19 replies] Last: I already told you how to get x and y above. And of course cout<<... (by yelnatz)
C++ Array help!!!!!

ok my program reads data from a txt file and it displays the test scores and the sum of the scores, ...
[17 replies] Last: thank you so much!!!! (by ezaz12121)
help needed with writing to a file

so im trying to read in the name of a vendor into an array of structures. and write the name into a ...
[5 replies] Last: my error was with my struct and not creating the struct variable. i so... (by sean shine)
by bdub25
Getting a error ...

I need some help here. I have a class #ifndef ELECTION_H_ #define ELECTION_H_ #include "bas...
[7 replies] Last: base::name is private I really think that means the base class (th... (by yelnatz)
Program Help

I'm still fairly new to program and was recently given a program i have no clue how to do. Please he...
[1 reply] : Read! http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/classes/ (by yelnatz)
Collatz Problem Program

Hey guys, I am writing a program that needs to output the amount of times a negative number (1-1000)...
[7 replies] Last: So what I need to do now is find a way to make it terminate after it ... (by yelnatz)
by lengao
How to return multiple value from function to main?

Get user input should be done in a function. The function should read the product number, price per ...
[7 replies] Last: Solved it. Many Thanks!! (by lengao)
Resizing a Matrix

Can't figure out why this isn't copying the matrix right. I get crazy numbers whenever I try. I even...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for your help. I've gotten it to work, though I couldn't use an... (by Gulopey)
if/else

Hi every one i need help with my code, i believe that i have everything in order but just to be sure...
[2 replies] Last: Have you even tried to compile your code? Hint - It doesn't compile. ... (by AbstractionAnon)
Big O complexity

What is the time complexity of this: while(L1.contains(obj)) { L1.remove(0); if (L2.size() > L1...
[1 reply] : Depends on the data structure of L1 and L2. If their remove(0) (or re... (by yelnatz)
by geran6
Convert value to clamped 0.0-1.0 float

What would be a reliable way to do this? I need to convert RGB components to float values between 0....
[1 reply] : if you know the component is going to be between 0 and 255: float v... (by Disch)
by Viridi
Before I start learning..

Hey everyone, I'm planning on picking up C++ fairly soon, there's a few things I'd like to know f...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks a lot, guys. Your advice is very much appreciated. I've alread... (by Viridi)
lowest and highest number of a series

I'm having trouble, I want the inner loop to display the lowest and highest score. If I assign initi...
[6 replies] Last: No problems, have fun :) If it works as well, can you mark the questi... (by Guy Shapter)
Riemann Zeta Function C++ Program

Create a program to compute the Riemann zeta function for real values of x > 1. There will be two wh...
[no replies]
Good for multi-thread program?

Hi, I am running a heavy simulation which takes time, its main structure looks like this: for...
[4 replies] Last: Do each of the loops need to run in sync with each other? Is there an... (by closed account zb0S216C)
February 2013 Pages: 1... 45678... 43
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.