General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 2)

by kev82
Template argument deduction

Given the following template: template<class T>void luaK_pushiter(lua_State *l, T begin, T end...
[3 replies] Last: To put it simple, implicit conversions are not considered during deduc... (by Cubbi)
Postfix to prefix .

I need a program that takes in a postfix expression and turns it into prefix form.. I know how to...
[2 replies] Last: I'd just create an expression tree, and from that you can pull out pre... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by Prom
Problem with .gtx files

Good evening everyone, Im currently looking into some files. This whole stuff is about game devel...
[no replies]
by ercz7c
help with "sorting" input function

I am new to c++ and am having a hard time with an assignment to write program to build and display a...
[no replies]
Template for specific method

I'm creating a class for matrix. It's a homework with templates, so i created 2 methods for multipl...
[5 replies] Last: ppl, you saved my life. Thanks so muchh. The problem was the 2 templ... (by demonofnight)
simple text editor using doubly linked list adt

Hi everyone, this is the code i find on the internet about doubly linked list, i understand almost t...
[2 replies] Last: col is an int defined globally at the top and it makes a really compil... (by Aramil of Elixia)
-1 -1 to exit

Hello all, I have been working on a program and had some help. I dont understand some of the codin...
[no replies]
by butlej
Nested/While loops

I've never ever used loops before and I've been asked to create a programme where the user the user ...
[no replies]
can you help me plz !!!

Hi , how are you all ? I have a Project to my University but I can't understand it, can any one h...
[3 replies] Last: I assume you're exaggerating. After all, some bits are written in pla... (by MikeyBoy)
by amyx
How should I have solved this interesting problem?

Hello, recently, I was given this problem to solve. How should I have attempted it? Below is the pr...
[4 replies] Last: You should be able to use the technique to reduce all rows except the ... (by kev82)
by DIL
program crashes.. anything wrong??

I made a program on Cramer's Rule but after taking input it just crashes ... Please Help if u can f...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks sir that was very helpful ... i fixed that problem you just poi... (by DIL)
C++ extensions

I was reading a book about C++ and it clearly states that windows is not case sensitive about .cpp ...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=man gcc]file.c C source code that must be preprocessed. fil... (by ne555)
file problem

This is my create function in server program.It is receiving the object accurately cuz when I call s...
[2 replies] Last: sorry I didn't intended the code. account is a class that contains the... (by Pterodactyl)
Please take a look. My first project

hey guys, this is my first post and i was wondering if you guys could take a look at the first c++ p...
[4 replies] Last: the project plays knots and crosses. the compiler is code::blocks the ... (by raghav4android)
multiple definition of `main'

Hi, I am working in topcoders arena an am getting the error Your code did not compile: errors...
[3 replies] Last: It worked.. Thanks... (by chauhanshiksha1)
Dev c++ compiler will compile but not run

Normally I use visual studio but recently found a tutorial I want to try that uses the Dev compiler....
[5 replies] Last: no visual studios made a c++ compiler called visual studios (by Aramil of Elixia)
Infinite loop while printing the file contents

Hi, I have the below piece of code which reads a file line by line and prints the contents to ano...
[3 replies] Last: i dont know what it is but i was told it was better to use getline(inA... (by Aramil of Elixia)
by Wasps
Merging bytes.

Hi! I'm creating program, that gets bytes from server. I store them in array. When they are pr...
[4 replies] Last: i think it's about character set. before you can actually print out s... (by coder777)
by sabi20
working with C-Strings

what is wrong with this input validation loop. Once it goes in the if statement it doesent come out....
[7 replies] Last: would it be simpler to do this input validation if the word was a str... (by ajh32)
how to add to the frequency of a word in a binary search tree

i want to be able to add to the frequency of a word in a text file. But as the function i have below...
[1 reply] : Is the statement (in bold font) in proper logic? while(!found && te... (by tgiec)
November 2012 Pages: 1234... 51
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.